Assalam alaikum wa rahmatullah

Rahmah_220

My name is Rahmah and I am from Romania.

I am not new in Islam, but not enough old either
:(

I made myself a Muslim alone after I have read ,,In the Name of God" bismillah in Arabic. I only had read these words and accepted Quran as God's words purest ever will exist on earth and second day I start to walk with small steps but surely guided by Allah. I have met at that time many Muslims, but all far away from me. Through them also brother Amir, adm in this site. Tonight in sad silence and deep wish i came back here.
What can I say about me? That I am old? I am but never feel like that. That I am beautiful? I am not more beautiful than any of Allah's creations. That I am pious? I am still in this world, so I cannot say anything about it. I must die first. Only at that moment I could say: I finished my work, so evaluating all I have done I am a pious or not....
All I can say to all of you about me is that I am Muslim and I intend stay like that till my last breath with Allah's Grace. Alhamdulillah!

zeeman

I made myself a Muslim alone after I have read ,,In the Name of God" bismillah in Arabic. I only had read these words and accepted Quran as God's words purest ever will exist on earth and second day I start to walk with small steps but surely guided by Allah. I have met at that time many Muslims, but all far away from me. Through them also brother Amir, adm in this site. Tonight in sad silence and deep wish i came back here.
What can I say about me? That I am old? I am but never feel like that. That I am beautiful? I am not more beautiful than any of Allah's creations. That I am pious? I am still in this world, so I cannot say anything about it. I must die first. Only at that moment I could say: I finished my work, so evaluating all I have done I am a pious or not....
All I can say to all of you about me is that I am Muslim and I intend stay like that till my last breath with Allah's Grace. Alhamdulillah!

zeeman

May Allah's blessings will be with you. welcome to muslim Ummah. it's a pleasure seeing muslima from Romania.

Rahmah_220

May Allah's blessings will be with you. welcome to muslim Ummah. it's a pleasure seeing muslima from Romania.
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum sister.

Ramadan Mubarak to you.

:) I am your sister in Islam from Finland. Nice to get you here.

wa alaikum assalam Ramadan Mubarak
May Allah bless our meeting with best benefits here and in akhirah too. :dua:my du3a for all of you in shaa Allah.
your sister Rahmah:hijabi:

Abdur-Rahman2

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh. Welcome to the site :SMILY206:. May Allah give you the best in this life and the next and make you amongst the pious and rightly guided ones :D.

abuhannah

Pls do not wish to die. Only do when you have fulfilled every command of Allah and when you are totally free of sins. Are you? None of us are indeed. Just pray for forgiveness all the time. Our Holy Prophet S.A.W. used to do so then we, the sinners should most importantly do so