how can they do that?

Zaarah

Salam,

Is that the IDF and a Palesintian woman?

I would imagine because the idea that Palestinians are not equal and therefore afforded basic human rights is inherent in their psyche.

What can we do collectively to ease their suffering?

wasalam

salaamalikum,

Yeah it's inhuman no matter what religion, race, color, country you are from to do that.

I know alot of us are young and tend to catch emotions easily, especially when we are in our early 20s- but we should not dwell too hard on these things. Instead we should look into changing ourselves first and getting the best and highest education out there. Strive to get your masters or PhD's, that way you can build your credentials and speak in conferences, universities, etc and inform and educate people- or else you are mediocore or an average joe, like they say.

Everything on earth marches forward, preparing for a new hour, day, season- and so should you.

Here is a quote I just found brother Bluefish post on the Thread "Pearls of Wisdom" which supports my view.

Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.
- George Bernard Shaw.

walaakum salaam

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
The Isrealites who do these tortures at our brothers and sisters and Al Masjidil Aqsa are horrible.

Note: The above was edited by sister Samiha and the below is how I'm gonna say it. And her reason said, "language brother...!! no cursing" And so she prior edited my post.

Abdul Hasib said:
The Isrealites who do these tortures at our brothers and sisters and Al Masjidil Aqsa are HORRIBLE!

And just so no one points fingers at me.

*** Abdul Hasib, seriously brother, you cannot do that. Just as two wrongs don't make a right, YOUR calling them names won't make them any better!! OK, so STOP calling them by those names. You can say the situation is bad, that the people themselves are horrible, what they are doing are unhuman, and that would be the truth. You can make dua that they are guided, that our brothers and sisters are saved from oppression.

BUT i would strongly prefer not to use terms such as you have been. Please.

firdeus

Let us make dua brothers and sisters, and not loose hope in Allah. I don't know if there is any palestinian government. What is their role in all this?! May Allah bring for us a righteous leader, that will lead our ummah to dignity and strength. Ameen

Assalamu alaikum we rahmatullahu we barakatuhu :hijabi:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
The Isrealites who do these tortures at our brothers and sisters and Al Masjidil Aqsa are horrible.
O c'mon sister Samiha! I mean horrible? That sounds like a corny word for an Abdulllah (Inshallah) like me!

Well, I don't care I'm changing it! :p * I will change it back :p

And for anybody who's reading this don't laugh because sister Samiha edited my prior post so I'm talking to her, not myself so don't even smirk!

samiha

---------
Staff member
And for anybody who's reading this don't laugh because sister Samiha edited my prior post so I'm talking to her, not myself so don't even smirk!

:salam2:

Do i have the right to smirk?

Anyway, I mean EVERYTHING I said above. No matter what the disbelievers do, we are Muslims. We are not them, we should not behaive nor act like them.

I love all my brothers and sisters around the world, and I wish that they could be in the best situations... but that does not mean I will partake in useless name calling.

i hope you understand little brother.

:wasalam:

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
salam
this is horrible. but its reality,astagfurla. it is what is happening in our islamic countries.may allah help guide those who have done wrong

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Man! These Isrealites and Zionists who torture our brothers and sisters and Al Masjidil Aqsa are like apes or uncivilized beasts. So, here it is!

Attention !!

African association of apes and chimps is going to sue you for insulting them. They allege that you insulted them by naming the 'zionists' as apes.

Wasslaam,
VE

QuranLover

as sallam, i agree with you. i pray for the brothers and sisters that are going through hardships in their lives. may Allah bless them all. wa sallam

A

Aloosh12

what's horrible is when you see sunnis an shi3as, fighting each other... we are showing the world how uneducated we are, is this the religion of pec were spreading. Im a muslim living in lebanon and we have those fati7 al islam who came to take a part of lebano to make it sunni state. I mean instead of uniting and protesting and showing the world that this is not us. i mean recent news is that those fati7 they tied up a kid who officialy was with them by a car and he was tied up by c4 bombs. Soldiers cameto rescue them ad it was a trap hey blew up. We are giving a bad image to the western this is why they treat us like that.