Problem Starting a new life for my own sake

Haz0407

Hi everyone,

I was born in the UK and have always lived here but recently i had my rishta done to the girl i love and i was planning on getting married and following my deen with my new wife , i was so looking forward to it, but a few days back the rishta got broken due to the way i spoke to the girls mother , it was my fault and i said sorry , but everything happens for a reason and everything is written for us.

I want to follow my deen and attain Jannah i dont want to be a failure in this life.

I work 6 days per week i have my own business and i am planning on selling it and with that money i plan to leave half back home with my family and take half to Pakistan and move there and live there forever.

The reason i want to live in Pakistan for ever is because i know i will pray 5 tines per day, over here its hard because of work , bad company and society

I dont care if the quality of life isnt good in Pakistan , at the end of the day if i got Allah then that is the main thing

Im 25 years old and my business is very good but it is now up for sale and once the money comes through i will be heading to Pakistan on a 1 way flight

Would love to hear everyones view on this

Abu Juwairiya

There is both good and not so good about life in Pakistan, however if you can adapt to it and retain focus on the purpose of living there; for Deen, it may be the best solution for someone in your situation. It is not for everyone and there are many Pakistanis who would never even consider residence there and I agree most people who have lived in the west for much of their lives are highly unlikely to be able to adjust, be accepted or find anything good there.

What you should do however, is ask Allah through Istikhara. It is just as possible Allah has a better plan for you; maybe an alternative Muslim country if you wait a while or perhaps Allah has something good in store for you here or wishes to save you from something much worse elsewhere. Whatever happens, remember Allah is with you, will never abandon you and will always respond when you sincerely call out to him.

Hi everyone,

I was born in the UK and have always lived here but recently i had my rishta done to the girl i love and i was planning on getting married and following my deen with my new wife , i was so looking forward to it, but a few days back the rishta got broken due to the way i spoke to the girls mother , it was my fault and i said sorry , but everything happens for a reason and everything is written for us.

I want to follow my deen and attain Jannah i dont want to be a failure in this life.

I work 6 days per week i have my own business and i am planning on selling it and with that money i plan to leave half back home with my family and take half to Pakistan and move there and live there forever.

The reason i want to live in Pakistan for ever is because i know i will pray 5 tines per day, over here its hard because of work , bad company and society

I dont care if the quality of life isnt good in Pakistan , at the end of the day if i got Allah then that is the main thing

Im 25 years old and my business is very good but it is now up for sale and once the money comes through i will be heading to Pakistan on a 1 way flight

Would love to hear everyones view on this

not quite related to your topic but it might help me...i want to ask where you guys of same caste system?when you guys were engaged?