MaShaAllah! Beautiful Islam Words/quotes.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
“Whoever innovates a good innovation in Islam has its reward and the reward of those who would practice upon it until the Day of Judgment – without lessening the rewards of those who practice with it. The one who innovates the innovation of misguidance, would take the sin for it and the sin of those who practice upon it until the Day of Judgment–without lessening the sin of those who practice with it.” ~Prophet Muhammad s.a.w (Muslim, as-Sahih )

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Beware of du'a of the victim of an injustice, for there is no barrier between him and Allah Almighty. ~Prophet Muhammad s.a.w

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Think of Allah swt before you take any action. Make duah before everything- sleeping, eating, studying, driving…~Special Islamic Reminders.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Read the Holy Qur’an in Arabic and the meaning every day- take the time out of your busy schedule to listen to Allah swt. ~Special Islamic Reminders.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Become a serious student of this Din. Try to make it to the Mosque,next Islamic class, halaqah or meeting. bring a notebook. ~Special Islamic Reminders.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Evaluate yourself daily before going bed. Thank Allah swt for good deeds, repent to Allah swt for your mistakes and sins.~Special Islamic Reminders.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Avoid looking at unlawful pictures, whether they be from television, magazines, or otherwise.~Special Islamic Reminders.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Study the history of Islam. Learn of the great scholars and warriors who died with Allah swt name on their lips and Islam in their hearts. Strive to emulate them.~Special Islamic Reminders.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Spend some time listening to recitation of the Holy Quran. Find reciters that you like .~Special Islamic Reminders.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Talk to your non-Muslim friends about Islam. Have you taken the time to explain the basics to them?~Special Islamic Reminders.

Abu Juwairiya

11949319_10153747561637214_6855208180435494724_n.jpg