MUSLIM REFUGEES DYING

Precious Star

I have not been on this site for a while, but decided to check out the discussion of the migrants that are dying and struggling over the last few weeks in Europe. I have lost sleep over this and am trying to determine what monetary action or other action I should take. Some of my non-muslim friends have approached me as part of a collective effort to sponsor some of these refugees, Masha'Allah. Of course, there are over 500,000 of them, so this would only be a drop in the bucket.

I am pretty shocked that no one has started a discussion on this. I would be interested in knowing what the members of this website are doing to mobilize their respective communities to help these people. The loss of humanity is enormous. THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY WORLDWIDE HAS FAILED THESE PEOPLE. Instead of bombing Yemen, Saudi Arabia should be sending helicopters, planes, medical assistance, nurses, social workers etc to scoop these people and bring them to places of safety. Many muslims can send buses and cars and help deliver these people to points of safety. They are sleeping on the streets. Those two Kurdish boys who died in the ocean yesterday did not have to happen. None of this had to happen.

What are some of your ideas? How are they being implemented? Are you spreading the word amongst your communities? What do you think of the inaction of muslim countries to this tragedy? And it is a human tragedy in the greatest sense of that word.

I would be very interested to know, so that I can spread the word too.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

This is an important issue and we shouldn´t just be passive when our sisters and brothers suffer (as well when any other people than just Muslims of course are suffering).

I try my best to speak here for the humanity and as also to my city is coming refugees (to the immigration center), I am a member of social group who will helps those people in their everyday life. Its similar like what I did before as my job in the local immigration service office, now as voluntarily.

saif

Assalamu alaikum

Sisters, apparently, you are the only ones realizing, we should talk about that subject. The rest of us were too keen to discuss, why it was haraam for the syrians to live under the rule of kaafir Asad and why all sunnis should join hands to start a civil war. Now that this war has started to carry fruits, we have so many other interesting topics of higher priority.

We will come back to that issue, once the Syrians are settled in Europe to let them know, why it is their duty to do hijrah towards Dar-al-Islam. Of course, it is not our problem, that Dar-a-Islam is not interested to provide them with anything, right now.

Don't you think, it is a matter of much greater importance, that a kaafir shia group has occupied the sunni areas of Yemen and we should help our brothers and sisters to get rid of them by bombing their cities? Our Saudi brothers are busy doing a great service to Islam by bombing Yemen and by providing their money to sunni organizations worldwide who kill those kaafir shias.

We all have better things to do sisters.

Wassalamu alaikum

saif

Assalamu alaikum

Please forgive my sarchasm on this issue of utmost imprtance but I just had to. I never was in the favour of this war. Providing non-state actors with weapons never ends up in Khayr. One experiment in Afghanistan should have been enough to learn our lessons.

However, there is a big majority of muslims, who have considered this fasaad to be justified. The underlying message of the above post is, exactly those muslims should now show greater responsibility. Alas they are least concerned with the plight of people suffering under their Fatwas.

I am living in Germany. We will accept about 1 Million refugees only this year. My wife is planning to do some volunteer work for refugees. InshAllah I will contribute to "Muslime Helfen e.V." I salute those, who are doing much more, including so many non muslims.

Wassalamu alaikum

cabdixakim

I have not been on this site for a while, but decided to check out the discussion of the migrants that are dying and struggling over the last few weeks in Europe. I have lost sleep over this and am trying to determine what monetary action or other action I should take. Some of my non-muslim friends have approached me as part of a collective effort to sponsor some of these refugees, Masha'Allah. Of course, there are over 500,000 of them, so this would only be a drop in the bucket.

I am pretty shocked that no one has started a discussion on this. I would be interested in knowing what the members of this website are doing to mobilize their respective communities to help these people. The loss of humanity is enormous. THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY WORLDWIDE HAS FAILED THESE PEOPLE. Instead of bombing Yemen, Saudi Arabia should be sending helicopters, planes, medical assistance, nurses, social workers etc to scoop these people and bring them to places of safety. Many muslims can send buses and cars and help deliver these people to points of safety. They are sleeping on the streets. Those two Kurdish boys who died in the ocean yesterday did not have to happen. None of this had to happen.

What are some of your ideas? How are they being implemented? Are you spreading the word amongst your communities? What do you think of the inaction of muslim countries to this tragedy? And it is a human tragedy in the greatest sense of that word.

I would be very interested to know, so that I can spread the word too.

May Allah assist them,take their sufferings and change it for them to something better... may Allah protect the Muslims, make their lives long for every good and let their death be a relief for them from every evil...aamiin

I confess my incapacitations but I won't disregard the power of supplications...

why are Muslims at large inactive? The same reason why they were inactive towards the Rohingya Muslims massacre... The same reason why any one isn't paying any attention to the conditions of the Yemeni people( the condition is so unfortunate out there that they had to seek refuge in Somalia 'a nation whose people are seeking refuge else where')... The same reason why someone is giving money to a tyrant government so it can hang at will those who are the rightful leaders in Egypt... The same reason why any one not stood( firmly) for the people of Gaza, remember?... it's the same unknown but yet obvious reason sister... ( The Muslims are doomed unless they get back to their religion, and these are testing times)... these are all in the plans of Allah and I see good behind every tragedy...

cabdixakim

Assalamu alaikum

Sisters, apparently, you are the only ones realizing, we should talk about that subject. The rest of us were too keen to discuss, why it was haraam for the syrians to live under the rule of kaafir Asad and why all sunnis should join hands to start a civil war. Now that this war has started to carry fruits, we have so many other interesting topics of higher priority.

We will come back to that issue, once the Syrians are settled in Europe to let them know, why it is their duty to do hijrah towards Dar-al-Islam. Of course, it is not our problem, that Dar-a-Islam is not interested to provide them with anything, right now.

Don't you think, it is a matter of much greater importance, that a kaafir shia group has occupied the sunni areas of Yemen and we should help our brothers and sisters to get rid of them by bombing their cities? Our Saudi brothers are busy doing a great service to Islam by bombing Yemen and by providing their money to sunni organizations worldwide who kill those kaafir shias.

We all have better things to do sisters.

Wassalamu alaikum

Wacaleykumas'salaam waraxmatul'Lahi wabarakatuh brother...

what has happened in Syria and still happening in Syria has got nothing to do with an ideology about Islam...

what's happening in the Muslim world now has got nothing to do with an ideology which some majority Muslims hold ( for these ideologies have been there long time and these situations are all new)...

you in the other day posted very educative and informative MIDDLE EASTERN CHART ( remember brother how the affairs were more than complicated than a fatwa based on some ideology?)...who one thinks is supporting Assad might be supporting the rebels at the same time and vice versa!

You're right that the war should not have occurred, so does every sane Muslim agree and it's in fiqh to choose the lesser affliction if you're in the dilemma to choose between two afflictions.

(Forgive me if I completely mistook your points)

may Allah assist the people of Syria, Iraq,Yemen and all Muslims of troubled nations and relieve them of their sufferings...aamiin

Precious Star

In this time of humanitarian crisis, it serves no purpose to engage in a debate or discussion about whether the Syrian war should have happened.

I wrote this post to find out what other Muslim communities are doing to help. For example, a few families I know are trying to sponsor some of these refugees, at great financial cost. I don't have the money to do something else, so I will find another method to help InshAllah.

It is just disappointing that the thread about Doritos is far more interesting to members than this thread.

englishelm11

The Old Man;
this is a story of an old man who was about to kill himself and suicide. He was eighty years old.
He left a letter for his wife .But what happened next was amazing. He finally found his way
At his letter to his wife he wrote“Katrina, my love, I’m leaving for good. I will end my misery that never seems to abandon me. To put it frankly: I will end my life. Forgive me, and may the children forgive me too.” and he was about to carry out his plan.
Something happened that changed his life for better. to know more visit;http://en.islamkingdom.com/Know_about_Islam/The_novel/The_Old_Man.aspx
Source;Islamkingdom http://en.islamkingdom.com