MaShaAllah! Beautiful Islam Words/quotes.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
032.gif.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Saidatina A'isha said that Rasulullah saw said : "The deeds most loved by Allah swt (are those) done regularly, even if they are small". ( Bukhari, Muslim )

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Abu Hurairah said that Rasulullah saw said : "Beware of envy, for envy devours good (deeds) like fire devours firewood". ( Abu Dawud )

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Abu Muhammad al-Hasan ibn Ali b. Abu Talib said : I preserved the following words from Rasulullah saw : "Leave what you have doubt about for that you have no doubt about; for it is truth that brings peace of mind and it is falsehood that brings doubt". ( Ahmad, Tirmidhi, Nasa'i )

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Abu Yahya Suhaib b. Sinan said that Rasulullah saw said : " Wondrous are the believer's affairs. For him there is good in all his affairs, and this is so only for the believer. When something pleasing happens to him, he is grateful, and that is good for him; and when something displeasing happens to him, he is enduring (sabar), and that is good for him " ( Muslim )

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Umar ra said that Rasulullah saw said : "Each of you is a guardian, and each of you will be asked about your guardian- ship. The leader is a guardian, and the man is a guardian over the people of his house, and the woman is a guardian over her husband's house and children. So each of you is a guardian, and each of you will be asked about your guardianship". ( Bukhari, Muslim )

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Abdullah b. Amr b. al-As ra said that Rasulullah s.a.w never used obscene talk nor did he listen to it. ( Bukhari, Muslim )

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
From Anas : Rasulullah s.a.w said : " Make thing easy, and do not e make them difficult, and give good tidings and do not make people ay " run away ( Bukhari )

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
.From Amr b. Shu'aib, from his father, from his grandfather : Rasulullah s.a.w said : "He is not of us who has no compassion for r our little ones and does not honour our old ones " ( Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi )

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
From Abdullah bin Mas'ud ra : Rasulullah s.a.w said " Try to earn a lawful livelihood is (also) an obligation like the other obligation (in Islam) ". ( Baihaqi )