ISLAMIZATION OF PAKISTAN

xs2ahmed

we cant bear each other on a forum where only a couple of hundreds ppl are.
Come on guys,!!!!!!!!!
it doesnt feel good.
I think on this forum we've very well educated people, we shuoldnt need to be taught on how to be tolerant, isnt it ??
dont make minor things an issue,..
May Allah guide us all,
Assalam o Alaikum

bayareabilal

makakilo
Worship money and listen to music and go to hell yeah really cool!!!

hussain.mahammed' and MOSABJA are speaking the truth. and I think you should use caps whenever you want, especially to tell people THERE IS NO TRULY ISLAMIC PLACE IN THE WORLD, THERE IS NOWHERE ON EARTH WHERE A PERSON CAN GO TO EXPERIENCE WHAT IT IS LIKE. Sure there are muslim countries gallore, and it has been my experince that they worship money NOT ALLAH. Wake up people and start doing your part. Make a difference in your neighborhood and increase your knowledge. Listen to your elders and follow the Qur'an the sunna. Maye the peace, blessings and mercy of Allah subhan o talla be upon you all.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
ure right things certainly need to change but the cynical attitude wont help it at all. its actually really sad, we muslims used to rule the planet...and Allah says that if there were no muslims on the planet he would destroy it because it was not created for the kuffar it was created for us.

the torch of islam lies in the hands of the youth and if the youth are not reached out to properly then there is no hope, we have young people whose parents are muslims but they hardly know who Muhammed (s) is, now why is that?

its such a sad situation, when muslims emmigrated from east to west it was more than just a physical movement. Muslim parents dont understand the culture in which their children grow up so there is no barrier to protect them from it, this culture is permeating to the east (Pakistan/Arabia etc) aswell and we muslims are too slow on the uptake...

"hypocrite Musharraf and the puppets of Bush and Blair"

the muslims are obsessed with imitating and pleasing their non muslim colleagues...isnt that acting the puppet? and a sign of hypocrisy? why are we so surprised then that we have hyppocrites ruling over us?

''If the majority really wanted it, would have it not already happened?''

we (muslims) dont need to be a majority to make anything happen bro, its about our level of faith....eg Badr.

wasalam

bayareabilal

makakilo
the reasons behind the fact that the young muslim boy cant pronounce his muslim name and opts to tell everyone some english translation of it is because we have gone away from our deen and fallen prey to the shaitan. Giving dahwa is very rewarding...for yourself and others, to remind yourself and others. Tablique is also something else I would like to address, but I will leave it upon YOU to get involved and upon YOU to go and pick up some books on hadiths and try to understand why we are here and where we as humanity are heading.

Somair

"there you go again"?? That was the first time I posted on this topic. And yes somebody did say that, scroll up. We are seeing only what we want to see...what is that? rather than putting out personal and rhetorical questions and accusations why don't you tell us what your point is rather than skirting around and vaguely critisizing people who disagree with you? so what's your point that no one is getting? Maybe you should clarify your point, and respond with substance rather than telling people they don't get it...

Somair, there you go again. Nobody is saying that either .The point is not the nation or it's nuclear capability , why do you people just want to see what you want to see ? As muslims we need to see the positives of each other in order to unite not to say well your just saying that because your Pakistani.
I think it is you who are making it a nationalistic issue .There are many people who are nationalistic Pakistani just as there are many arabs who consider themselves superior to other muslims because they are arab .But this is not the point being made so please don't be so shortsighted by bringing up a nationalistic division.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
"the reasons behind the fact that the young muslim boy cant pronounce his muslim name and opts to tell everyone some english translation of it is because we have gone away from our deen and fallen prey to the shaitan. Giving dahwa is not for others...it is for yourself, to remind yourself. Tablique is also something else I would like to address, but I will leave it upon YOU to get involved and upon YOU to go and pick up some books on hadiths and try to understand why we are here and where we as humanity are heading."

if that was the rule for life brother then...this website would not exist, brotherhood/sisterhood is about struggling 'together' these people need help and if we have the ability to do so then its almost an oblgation to help

osbay99

fyi

Salaam!
First of all, I want to say that whatever the Taliban did is good and bad at the same time. It is good that they are discouraging music BUT their violence reactions (like destroying stores) are not allowed in Islam. You can not destroy someone else's property. And that is extremism as well. Neither is compulsion allowed in Islam. You can not tell someone to do something and force them to do it. But the fines are a good way to make sure music is not played in public. But whatever they do in their personal lives is their choices. We will all answer for our deeds. And true there is no such thing as an Islamic State on the face of this Earth. Anyhow, that's all I have to say.
Salaam
Take care,
Pramiti

hafz

Somair the point is that at least in Pakistan there is an effort by many people and many very good scholars to revive the true islam .There are several very successful movements like the tablighi movement that do not sow seeds of disunity and nationalism but to awaken the ordinary muslims .They do not require a particular madhab and spread out to teach through the world. fitnah is spread through the world but atleast very constructive efforts are being made to combat this fitnah . If you ever visit Raiwind you would see the light of this .
There are also many who do support the idea of an islamic state and in view of the injustices and corruption supported by past and present regimes, I don't know if it would be a bad idea. Recently I heard that Musharaff has given a free hand to banks ,now poor people to get out of poverty take loans on interest. Interest they don't understand and a loan they can never pay back because of the ridiculous rates charged .What does the poor man do , sell his kidney , making him ill .

Somair should muslim nations not have the latest in weapons to be able to defend themselves or should we rely on America defend us?

I am sorry if I did not make myself clearer but I was also supporting what hussain mohammed and mosabja had written , I am also sorry if I offended you it was not my aim but sometimes we do not think before we write.

MOSABJA

RE TALIBAN

First of all I want to say is that some Muslims unfortunately come under the influence of western media.I am living in Pakistan and I know the situation on the ground.Inshallah I will post an interview with a Taliban man and try to correct the misconceptions.

As far as nationalism is concerned.According to Quran "Nationalities are for identification not to be proud of."

Even prophet(S.A) loved Makkah very much.The problem is that many people on this site live in non MULSIM countries and so they cannot love their country as we can do.

We should look at GOODS and BADS.
When we are proud of NUCLEAR CAPABILITY.
we are also sad about lack of Implementation of SHARIA.

AS far as Use of FORCE is concerned.PROPHET SAID

"Stop MUNKIRAT(bad things" by force if you can if not
then by tongue and then
if that is not possible than curse the MUNKIR in heart."

Muslims in non muslim countries can only use tongue .
But those(in majority) who can use force should do it.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

First, Pakistan is dear to my heart..dil dil Pakistan...My father served Pakistan for forty years aboard.
Pakistan's creation was for Muslim strenght and unity. We are 60 million strong Muslims.
In our times we are being tested. I pray each Muslim remembers we are Muslim first. Here in the west it is difficult to find the truth. Yes, the writer who wrote that we in the west do provide lip service and not much more, is correct.
Someone wrote a comment about America defending Pakistan. No non-Muslim country can defend Pakistan. Muslims defend Muslims.
I read a beautiful article about a companion of theHoly Prophet (swas) who did not have any weapon. His sword was the Holy Quran.
I am very serious. If we all remember that aid comes from Allah and Allah alone we would not waste time debating polemics.
Second, dil dil Pakistan...and what is found in our dil? The Arabs have always said it is the heart that contains man's spirit and courage. Allah holds our hearts between His fingers. In the heart of Pakistan, of all Pakistanis, is the need to serve Allah and seek Allah.
The answers to our problems lie in the Ketab of Allah. As individuals we have to make up or minds do we follow Mohammed (swas) or do we follow the lastest ideology with it's inherent human flaws. Constantly changing direction, new leadership, divison , and oppression.
The Muslims who lost their lives for Pakistan would be deeply saddned to see what is going on today. The voice of reason is lost and we are opting to stray from the Holy Path, individaually and collectively. The banner of Islam supercedes nationalism and secularism. In reality all the Earth belongs to Allah and by Allah's permission the Earth has submitted to having man here in his temporary state.

MOSABJA

ISLAMIZATION

The mufti Abdul Rashid Ghazi who has started the latest campaign in Islamabad said
"Country created in the name of Islam should have Shariah implemented this is the reason why 1 million muslims lost their lives and 10 million migrated during partition"

Media in Pakistan and abroad are presenting a false image of Islamization that these people are against science,women driving cars. INFACT THE MAULANA IS MASTERS IN PHYSICS.
AND HIS WIFE DRIVES CAR(with veil).

When I refer To ISLAMIC STATE I mean the state in which Sharia is implemented there is not a single Muslim state to have it.Although at lower level for e.g in TRIBAL AREA OF PAKISTAN some people have implemented Shariah.But not at level of STATE.THIS IS THE REASON WHY WE ARE SUFFERING IF WE ONLY HAD A SINGLE ISLAMIC STATE HAVING ISLAMIC BANKING,ISLAMIC LAWS,ISLAMIC GOVERNMENT,ISLAMIC FOREIGN POLICY then Ummah would not suffer like this.

The Idea of Islamizing a MILITARILY powerful country like Pakistan would surley be a great blessing for Muslim Ummah because the WEST like SOMALIA's ISLAMIC COURTS would not be able to attack Pakistan once it's ISLAMIZED.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,,
Why do we worry about what the west thinks. Why do we react to the western media?
We are one point five billion.
We all need to worry about what are we doing to serve Allah. We need to live by His laws as we are alive only because of His WIll.
Where did we Muslims go wrong?
Fannon, a great psychotherpist, was right. We, the ones who were colonized, are still ashamed of ourselves. Allah help us.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Where did we Muslims go wrong?

.....a good question

Fannon, a great psychotherpist, was right. We, the ones who were colonized, are still ashamed of ourselves. Allah help us.

i say we forget looking to anything else for remedy and explaination except the Quran, the Quran analyses us far better than Fannon.

and ameen may Allah help this Ummah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

Yes, you are right we need to go to our source of guidance. We need to humble ourselves and unite.
Often, I feel we are so entrenched in this world. We become so neligent about the next world.
The torch of Islam has been passed to us. We need to live up to its burden with dignity and courage. We live in word that is so comparative. Islam teaches us not to compare. It is the superlative. Why do we reduce ourselves to the comparative? Why do we fight over coals when the largest diamond in the universe is in the palm of our hands?

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Salam,

Yes, you are right we need to go to our source of guidance. We need to humble ourselves and unite.
Often, I feel we are so entrenched in this world. We become so neligent about the next world.
The torch of Islam has been passed to us. We need to live up to its burden with dignity and courage. We live in word that is so comparative. Islam teaches us not to compare. It is the superlative. Why do we reduce ourselves to the comparative? Why do we fight over coals when the largest diamond in the universe is in the palm of our hands...(another good question)?

absolutely its a question of 'idependence:complete or partial' muslims are psychologically enslaved with this inferiority complex which is crazy as we gave the europeans civilisation, it used to be the other way round....hence good question "Where did we Muslims go wrong?"
i wander whose brave enough to answer it.....

i think its the 'diamond' of nationalism....if u know history ull know what i mean ;)

i think if we lay aside nationalism and united we'd be formidable.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

We allowed ourselves to be divided. We spent two generations imitating those who mean us no good. I keep reading about democracy. What is more important than faith. If we state we need democracy we are then also saying we do not belive in Islam. Islam is the perfection of religion that Allah has given us. I ask is that not enough? Why would we be willing to upstage Islam ( perfection ) for a man-made system of belief?
We do have nationalism in Islam: The path of those who do not stray. Our duty is to Allah first and foremost. If we believe we can live in a secular system, "separation of church and state", we will remain confused. There is only one way, one path, one ummah.
It is very difficult to act on our faith. But, this is what we need to do. We need to learn to trust our faith. The companions of the Prophet (swas) did. We are so far removed. I pray Allah guide us and forgive us and restore us to being pure Muslims. Faith without action is lipservice.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
^ Nah just joking I'm not a mod. :wink: But there's a big chance that it will be later by the real mods and Mabsoot.