About lies and swaering in God'S name

sanya

Salam,
I cached my husband to telling me lies. Cached, once, twice.......i believed him, hoped that he realy want chandge himself as he swear me in Allah's name that he not guilty, that he did not this thinks and that he will chandge himself. "You must trust me"-he telling me. But agane and agane i got lies and agane he broke given me promises in Allah's name. How i can trust him if he never stop me lie and give empty promises??

loverasool

Alsalam alykom,
Well I totally agree with u brother Ayman cause this is what a wise muslim wife should be a wife,a friend and mother loving listening and firm at the same time as u said
w salam

sanya

Salam,
Yes, husband can chandge wife with many other women and wife has to close her aes, keep calm, live with this shame and have LOTS of patience to keep it in her's heart!! That you mean? Lissen lies, that it's last time, till next last time. Why he can heart his wife? Is REAL muslim can do bad thinks for nearest (wife, family, parents)wich care of him day by day? Brothers! Do you want if your wifes will do with you the same? What you will do in this situation? Close your aes, keep calm, perhaps in yours dua'a will ask Allah help you and chandge your wifes?
My parents teached me one good think for me- DONT DO FOR OTHER PEOPLE THINKS WICH YOU DONT WANT IF THEY DO FOR YOU.
Lies doesn't go with Allah but with *!*!*!*!an. Allah doesn't axept ANY lies, good or bad! LIES NOT TRUTH! Better bittner truth than sweet lies, No??
And about swearing in Allah's name-Who give rights to swear in his name and if you dont keep your given promeses-means you make Allah lieer??? ALLAH NOT LIEER!!
Sorry, brothers, just wanted tell -before you doing somethink, just trie put yourself in other's place and think, will its make you happy or unhappy.

sorry agane.
wasalam

hafz

Sanya , nobody's perfect and like we have weaknesses and so do our husbands .
Please don't get angry but deal with him very patiently .Never confront him or make him feel small .Instead jokingly and lovingly occasionally remind him of the truth.You will see by time he will start to feel ashamed and stop himself .Don't make it an issue , as women we have a tendency to get worked up and over react . Try to make him Islamically strong with regards to prayer etc by time he will change but you must deal with him wisely.