Palastine, Qods, Syria, Yamen, Bahrain, Lebenon and Iraq Days in IRAN

Haimi

More than 20 million Iranian comings out for their muslim brothers and sister in Qud's day on the last friday of Ramadan in iran. This friday also called: یوم القد, Quds Day.
Sharing some others Photo if needed.
And yes; i dont know how iran government is killing their brothers and sister in iraq or syria as some countries man or people are saying, then what are these images then?!
Yes allah will shahed enshallah.

Haimi

7km is the tail only in Azadi roadway of Tehran, that only video films can show that.
2fb5466a104eac2a47f2a0a18a529671_L.jpg

Haimi

For allah sake, in what country people are gathering together like this for their muslim brothers and sister?

There are alot of people right?

It is very amasing. But Alah and His Prophet Muhammed s.a.w.s. said no nation is above any other nation and no muslim is better than any other muslim only by closeness to Allah s.w.t.

I admire these images and I praise Allah seing these images. These is called a gathering for the sake of Allah and a blessed one gathering. Feel no bounds to share. This is just beautifull.
I'm from Croatia. Barakallahu feek. I love Iranian muslims as well as any other. A muslims are brothers to one another no mater a place of birth. MashaAllah.

Haimi

It is very amasing. But Alah and His Prophet Muhammed s.a.w.s. said no nation is above any other nation and no muslim is better than any other muslim only by closeness to Allah s.w.t.

I admire these images and I praise Allah seing these images. These is called a gathering for the sake of Allah and a blessed one gathering. Feel no bounds to share. This is just beautifull.
I'm from Croatia. Barakallahu feek. I love Iranian muslims as well as any other. A muslims are brothers to one another no mater a place of birth. MashaAllah.
Assalamo aleykom va rahmatollah and Ahsant!
And of course because of two reason even some muslims are better than other muslims and there's an another group that's even much much higher and better than muslim:

1-
الحجرات
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَىٰ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ اللَّهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ
O, mankind! Verily, We created you all From a male and female[ `Adam and Eve ]and appointed for you tribes and Nations to be known to each other[ by Specified characteristics ]Verily, in Allah's Sight the most honourable of you Is the most pious of you; and Allah is The Informed Owner of Knowledge.(13)

2-
الزمر
أَمَّنْ هُوَ قَانِتٌ آنَاءَ اللَّيْلِ سَاجِدًا وَقَائِمًا يَحْذَرُ الْآخِرَةَ وَيَرْجُو رَحْمَةَ رَبِّهِ قُلْ هَلْ يَسْتَوِي الَّذِينَ يَعْلَمُونَ وَالَّذِينَ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ إِنَّمَا يَتَذَكَّرُ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ
Is such person entitled to receive Allah's Favour or the one who is an Obedient worshipper and spends some Hours of the night prostrating or Standing in prayer, with fear of The Hereafter while hoping in the Grace Of his Creator and Nurturer? Say[ O, Messenger! ]:" Are those who Know equal to those who do not know?" Only men of reason are reminded by These words of Revelation.(9)

And the group thats much higher and better than muslims:
الحجرات
قَالَتِ الْأَعْرَابُ آمَنَّا قُل لَّمْ تُؤْمِنُوا وَلَٰكِن قُولُوا أَسْلَمْنَا وَلَمَّا يَدْخُلِ الْإِيمَانُ فِي قُلُوبِكُمْ وَإِن تُطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ لَا يَلِتْكُم مِّنْ أَعْمَالِكُمْ شَيْئًا إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ
The desert dweller Arabs say:" We Believe." Say[ O, Messenger! ]:" You have Not believed, so you only say:" We are Submitted to Islam''; since Faith has not Yet entered into your hearts, but if you Obey Allah and His Messenger, He Will not decrease anything from The reward of your deeds; verily, Allah Is the Merciful Forgiving."(14)

I hope that i was helpful to you once again, enshallah. And alot of reasons too, but these 2 verse are enough in my opinion.
God bless you my dear brother.
Regard, Hamid.

Last edited:
Wa
And of course because of two reason even some muslims are better than other muslims and there's an another group that's even much much higher and better than muslim:

1-
الحجرات
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَىٰ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ اللَّهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ
O, mankind! Verily, We created you all From a male and female[ `Adam and Eve ]and appointed for you tribes and Nations to be known to each other[ by Specified characteristics ]Verily, in Allah's Sight the most honourable of you Is the most pious of you; and Allah is The Informed Owner of Knowledge.(13)

2-
الزمر
أَمَّنْ هُوَ قَانِتٌ آنَاءَ اللَّيْلِ سَاجِدًا وَقَائِمًا يَحْذَرُ الْآخِرَةَ وَيَرْجُو رَحْمَةَ رَبِّهِ قُلْ هَلْ يَسْتَوِي الَّذِينَ يَعْلَمُونَ وَالَّذِينَ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ إِنَّمَا يَتَذَكَّرُ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ
Is such person entitled to receive Allah's Favour or the one who is an Obedient worshipper and spends some Hours of the night prostrating or Standing in prayer, with fear of The Hereafter while hoping in the Grace Of his Creator and Nurturer? Say[ O, Messenger! ]:" Are those who Know equal to those who do not know?" Only men of reason are reminded by These words of Revelation.(9)

الحجرات
قَالَتِ الْأَعْرَابُ آمَنَّا قُل لَّمْ تُؤْمِنُوا وَلَٰكِن قُولُوا أَسْلَمْنَا وَلَمَّا يَدْخُلِ الْإِيمَانُ فِي قُلُوبِكُمْ وَإِن تُطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ لَا يَلِتْكُم مِّنْ أَعْمَالِكُمْ شَيْئًا إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ
The desert dweller Arabs say:" We Believe." Say[ O, Messenger! ]:" You have Not believed, so you only say:" We are Submitted to Islam''; since Faith has not Yet entered into your hearts, but if you Obey Allah and His Messenger, He Will not decrease anything from The reward of your deeds; verily, Allah Is the Merciful Forgiving."(14)

I hope that i was helpful to you once again, enshallah. And alot of reasons too, but these 2 verse are enough in my opinion.
Regard, Hamid.[/

1-
الحجرات

2-
الزمر

الحجرات

Regard, Hamid.[/

I'm informed about different statuses. But my couriosity to know more, keeps my tongue active. Sometimes he can work against me. On the other side I like communication by speech with others. It is easy on tongue and in most cases delivers nice backward response. I think many here likes to speak, and everyone in their unique way.
InshaAllah my future speach will produce many new interesting harmonics.
May Allah s.w.t become pleased with all of us here, remove our bad behaves, and put us to a higher place.

Wassalam

Last edited:

Haimi

Nope this is not true. Enemies of islam will make such A thing and put them in internet and medias. Just like what you did.
Not only for a word but event for a simple dot(.) you gonna be judge in ghiama.
Trust me we will, all of us will see you in ghiama also you will see me too.enshallah.
You're just an another random person who plays with word instead of image or videos. And hey do not use photoshop or editing tools if you wanted to share media files. Not like what happened in 11th september in the U.S.

Haimi

I hope admins do something for kind of posts thats nothing but a big lie with a simple word. Enshallah.