TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti/2nd Edition.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Mindblowing-Facts-You-Never-Knew-1-500x245.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
foods that help fight cancer
broccoli_100x75_fillbg_11960e915b.jpg

BROCCOLI |This mini tree-like cruciferous vegetable is also known as the "super veggie" because it is rich in fiber, calcium and vitamin C, making it essential for cancer prevention. Broccoli is packed with phytochemicals that have correlation with enzymes that are present in our bodies, the latter of which may serve up anti-oxidant properties as well. Broccoli is easy to prepare, accessible and inexpensive as well. Though cruciferous vegetables are known to have cancer-fighting properties, it is still best to throw a wide variety of vegetables into your salad.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

PEANUTS/PEANUT BUTTER|Peanuts are a great source of vitamin E – as is peanut butter, almond butter and sunflower seeds. vitamin E, found in grains, nuts and beans is a vitamin that is fat-soluble and is helpful in potecting the body from not only cancer, but heart disease, diabetes and arthritis. It serves as an antioxidant and serves as a barrier between harmful substances and DNA.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Garlic_100x75_fillbg_fc7ed2ffc5.jpg

GARLIC | Though garlic never quite leaves us with the best-smelling breath, it contains a vital cancer-battling chemical known as allicin. This chemical helps to reduce any inflammation present in the body and, like broccoli, may serve as an antioxidant. It is said that raw garlic is more beneficial than cooked garlic.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Berries_100x75_fillbg_7b559e30e3.jpg

BERRIES |Strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries are packed to the brim with vitamin C. More so than other fruits, berries contain the most antioxidants. As with most of the foods on our list, antioxidants prove to be the most vital part of cancer-prevention. The best part: they taste great on their own.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
grapes_100x75_fillbg_cc92dcf569.jpg

GRAPES |Grapes are most effective when eaten with their skin intact,Grape skin contains resveratrol – a substance that is naturally produced by plants to fight against bacteria and/or fungi. Resveratrol has shown to also have the potential to completely stop cancer cells from developing in the breast area.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
turmeric_100x75_fillbg_853418750f.jpg

TUMERIC |Turmeric is a spice that is prevalent in many dishes .Having been used as a healing agent for many years, it should come as no surprise that the yellow root is known to have some herbal benefits. The active ingredient present in turmeric is known as curcumin, which is both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. Though strong in colour, tumeric is gentle. It is often used on the face to calm down irritation.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
pumpkin_100x75_fillbg_1d015113d8.jpg

PUMPKINS |Pumpkins are high in fiber and low in calories, proving that they're essentially diet friendly. This "superfood" packs a mean health punch with nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin E, potassium and magnesium. Pumpkins are also rich in carotenoids, which is known to decrease the risk of not just cancer, but cataracts, macular degeneration (loss of vision because of damage to the retina) and heart disease. Pumpkins are versatile and can be eaten raw or cooked.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
For Tan Removal formula~
You will need:
  • 1 tsp of gram flour
  • 1 tsp of Orange peel powder
  • 1 tsp of Almond Powder
  • Milk (enough to make a thick paste)
Rinse the mask off with lukewarm water for smooth and fairer skin. If you don’t have Orange Peel Powder, then you can also use Tomato Juice.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
FOR TAN REMOVAL
This Face Pack requires some prior preparation of Almond Powder and Orange peel Powder.
For Almond Powder : You can simply grate few almonds in a grinder or using a hand held grater as per your convenience.
For Orange Peel Powder : First you need to dry the orange peels in the sun and then grind it.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Besan or gram’s flour or chick pea flour as it is called is the most common ingredient which you will find in Supermarket. It is an age old homemade beauty treatment to lighten and brighten skin. When mixed with different ingredients besan can tackle any skin issue whether you have Dry skin / Oily skin / Acne prone skin / Tanned skin.