Scary Children in Syria:

a_stranger

Haimi I know you have good intention but the truth is different. Islam never support killing of children and innocents :please read

By Harriet Alexander

Ibrahim al-Khatib knew that his country was enduring dark days. But he only realised quite how appalling things were when his 13-year-old nephew returned to the family home in a body bag, horrifically mutilated and distorted.

"God help Syria," he told The Sunday Telegraph, his voice a frightened whisper. "This is the only way peace will come and the country can start again."

The death of his Hamza al-Khatib at the hands of the Syrian security forces has had a huge impact on a country already wracked by months of violent anti-government protest.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...y-became-the-face-of-the-Syrian-uprising.html

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Really? And still your leaders support Assad regime, which torture and kill Syrian people (those ones of them whose would like to live without Assad). Just like Russians whose bomb Syrian rebellion groups whose fight against Assad´s regime. I don´t see any difference between any of those outside parties whose have taken part to Syrian war. I am not going to start arguing who is right and who is wrong or whose fighting is more right etc. It´s fruitless. I am looking for some ways to out from this crisis. What could help now people in Syria? New elections when the whole country is in chaos don´t sound good idea (just like their last elections in similar situation). Peace talks? They are starting but how they would work? There are those superpower countries whose want their piece of the cake too (USA, Russia) plus Turkey who is also worry about many things like if there will be some sort of agreement, what it´s influence to interestss of Turkey and to Kurds etc. etc.

About this:

the bad guys who want to scratch our faces slowly and slowy until they skin our face

Whose are those bad guys to Iran?

Haimi

Really? And still your leaders support Assad regime, which torture and kill Syrian people (those ones of them whose would like to live without Assad). Just like Russians whose bomb Syrian rebellion groups whose fight against Assad´s regime. I don´t see any difference between any of those outside parties whose have taken part to Syrian war. I am not going to start arguing who is right and who is wrong or whose fighting is more right etc. It´s fruitless. I am looking for some ways to out from this crisis. What could help now people in Syria? New elections when the whole country is in chaos don´t sound good idea (just like their last elections in similar situation). Peace talks? They are starting but how they would work? There are those superpower countries whose want their piece of the cake too (USA, Russia) plus Turkey who is also worry about many things like if there will be some sort of agreement, what it´s influence to interestss of Turkey and to Kurds etc. etc.

About this:

Whose are those bad guys to Iran?
Trust me you're missing the starting point of this chaos in syria, also the hidden porpuse behind it. Get to syria one day and watch it yourself. But let me tell you. Bullets comes from everywhere. And you misunderstood the greatest ever leader's says about the situation s in syria. You remind me iraq iran wars tolds or iraq kuwait subject.
Wait and enshallah the truth will comes out beneath god's fingers.

Haimi

If you don't know who are those bad guys my dear sister, then i don't have anything to say.
How's your country media?

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
If you don't know who are those bad guys my dear sister, then i don't have anything to say.
How's your country media?

I don´t know who are the bad guys for Iran.

I read every medias as I don´t trust any of them. They tell one dose of truth and other dose of propaganda. All of them.

a_stranger

No human mind can understand what is happening to the children of Syria, just because their families asked for freedom. How can any human and muslem help some regime who treats people in such inhuman barbaric attitude .??
I wonder what kind of Islam they practice?

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

I afraid that the same destiny waits many more Syrians if Assad regime will "win" this war. They will revenge the war to the civilians. Like what happened decades ago when Syrians before rebelled against the rule of Assad family. I have followed happenings in the Middle East for decades and remember what happened at 1982:

"The Syrian city of Hama was the scene of a massacre in 1982 when President Hafez al-Assad, father of the current president Bashar al-Assad, razed the city to crush a Sunni rebellion, slaughtering an estimated 20,000 of his own people."

http://www.theguardian.com/theguard.../2011/aug/01/hama-syria-massacre-1982-archive

The history many times repeats itself. :(

We also have to remember that kind of wars haven´t real winners. But victims they have - and a lot.

Last edited:

a_stranger

I like to remind myself , brothers and sister who feel sorrow and deep pain for the mischief , oppression , injustice that is going on in our world with these verses from Quran :

(42) 42 - Think not that God doth not heed the deeds of those who do wrong. he but giveth them respite against a day when the eyes will fixedly stare in horror,
(43) 43 - They running forward with necks outstretched, their heads uplifted, their gaze returning not towards them, and their hearts a (gaping) void

(44) 44 - So warn mankind of the day when the wrath will reach them: then will the wrong doers say: our Lord respite us (if only) for a short term: we will answer thy call, and follow the apostles what were ye not wont to swear aforetime that ye should suffer no decline?

(45) 45 - And ye dwelt in the dwellings of men who wronged their own souls; ye were clearly shown how we dealt with them; and we put forth (many) parables in your behoof

(46) 46 - Mighty indeed were the plots which they made, but their plots were (well) within the sight of God, even though they were such as to shake the hills

(47) 47 - Never think that God would fail his apostles in his promise: for God is exalted in power, the Lord of retribution.

(48) 48 - One day the earth will be changed to a different earth, and so will be the heavens, and (men) will be marshalled forth, before God, the one, the irresistible;

(49) 49 - And thou wilt see the sinners that day bound together in fetters;

(50) 50 - Their garments of liquid pitch, and their faces covered with fire;

(51) 51 - That God may requite each soul according to its deserts; and verily God is swift in calling to account.

(52) 52 - Here is a message for mankind: let them take warning therefrom, and let them know that he is (no other than) one God: let men of understanding take heed.

Translation of the meanings of Surat Abrahim

a_stranger

World View: UN’s Ban Ki-moon Calls Syria’s Bashar al-Assad a War Criminal

ap_ban-ki-moon_ap-photo-wi-e1452867212208-640x480.jpg

The Associated Press
by JOHN J. XENAKIS15 Jan 201660

This morning’s key headlines from GenerationalDynamics.com

• UN’s Ban Ki-moon calls Syria’s Bashar al-Assad a war criminal
  • Second aid convoy arrives in the starving Syrian city of Mayada
UN’s Ban Ki-moon calls Syria’s Bashar al-Assad a war criminal
g160114b.jpg

Starving boy found by aid workers in Madaya, Syria

Aid workers reaching the town of Madaya, an hour from Damascus in Syria, found an almost unbelievable horror as thousands of people were close to starvation. The regime of Syria’s president Bashar al-Assad, with the support of Iran’s puppet terror organization Hezbollah, has been blockading Madaya for 200 days, preventing food or medicines from reaching the town.

UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon on Thursday accused the Syrian government of committing war crimes by using starvation as a weapon. He accused the Bashar al-Assad regime of committing “atrocious acts” and “unconscionable abuses” against civilians. According to Ban:

Let me be clear: the use of starvation as a weapon of war is a war crime. All sides, including the Syrian government which has the primary responsibility to protect Syrians, are committing this and other atrocious acts prohibited under international humanitarian law.

UN teams have witnessed scenes that haunt the soul. The elderly and children, men and women, who were little more than skin and bones: gaunt, severely malnourished, so weak they could barely walk, and utterly desperate for the slightest morsel.

The town of Madaya is not unique. According to Ban, there are 180,000 people similarly besieged in areas controlled by the Bashar al-Assad regime. There are also about 200,000 people besieged by the so-called Islamic State (IS or ISIS or ISIL or Daesh), and 12,000 in areas controlled by opposition groups.

As I have been reporting for years, Shia/Alawite president Bashar al-Assad has been committing war crimes and crimes against humanity continuously. In 2011, he began a campaign to exterminate innocent Sunni protesters. He has killed children by sending missiles into exam rooms and bedrooms. He has used Sarin gas against his own people, and he has killed countless more with barrel bombs loaded with explosives, metals, and chlorine gas. In addition, he has used electrocution, eye-gouging, strangulation, starvation, and beating on tens of thousands of prisoners on a massive “industrial strength” scale, and does so with complete impunity, and has been doing so for many years.

Russia’s president Vladimir Putin and Iran’s Supreme Leader Seyed Ali Khamenei are also war criminals for supporting Bashar al-Assad’s war crimes.

Russia’s state media reported Ban Ki-moon’s accusations of war crimes, without displaying any irony over Russia’s complicity in the war crimes. Iran’s state media quoted Syria’s ambassador as saying that “media reports of starving civilians in the southwestern town of Madaya have been fabricated in an attempt to defame the government of President Bashar al-Assad.” Reuters and Russia Today and Press TV (Tehran) andAnadolu Agency (Turkey)

a_stranger

IRANIAN STRATEGY IN SYRIA
IranStratregiesinSyria-Cover-1May.jpg

Download the PDF
by Will Fulton, Joseph Holliday, and Sam Wyer

Executive Summary

The Islamic Republic of Iran has conducted an extensive, expensive, and integrated effort to keep President Bashar al-Assad in power as long as possible while setting conditions to retain its ability to use Syrian territory and assets to pursue its regional interests should Assad fall.

The Iranian security and intelligence services are advising and assisting the Syrian military in order to preserve Bashar al-Assad’s hold on power. These efforts have evolved into an expeditionary training mission using Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) Ground Forces, Quds Force, intelligence services, and law enforcement forces. The deployment of IRGC Ground Forces to conflict abroad is a notable expansion of Iran’s willingness and ability to project military force beyond its borders.

Iran has been providing essential military supplies to Assad, primarily by air. Opposition gains in Syria have interdicted many ground resupply routes between Baghdad and Damascus, and the relative paucity of Iranian port-visits in Syria suggests that Iran’s sea-lanes to Syria are more symbolic than practical. The air line of communication between Iran and Syria is thus a key vulnerability for Iranian strategy in Syria. Iran would not be able to maintain its current level of support to Assad if this air route were interdicted through a no-fly zone or rebel capture of Syrian airfields.

Iran is also assisting pro-government shabiha militias, partly to hedge against Assad’s fall or the contraction of the regime into Damascus and a coastal Alawite enclave. These militias will become even more dependent on Tehran in such a scenario, allowing Iran to maintain some ability to operate in and project force from Syria.

Lebanese Hezbollah began to take on a more direct combat role in Syria as the Assad regime began losing control over Syrian territory in 2012. Hezbollah has supported Assad with a robust, well-trained force whose involvement in the conflict aligns with Iranian strategic interests as Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah acknowledged on April 30 in Tehran. Hezbollah’s commitment is not without limitations, however, because Nasrallah must carefully calibrate his support to Assad with his domestic responsibilities in order to avoid alienating his core constituency in Lebanon.

Iraqi Shi‘a militants are also fighting in Syria in support of Assad. Their presence became overt in 2012 with the formation of the Abu al-Fadl al-Abbas Brigade, a pro-government militia that is a conglomerate of Syrian and foreign Shi‘a fighters, including members of Lebanese Hezbollah and Iraq-based Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq and Kata’ib Hezbollah. Like other paramilitary forces operating in Syria, these militants escalated their involvement as the conflict descended into civil war. The open participation of Iraqi Shi‘a militants in Syria is an alarming indicator of the expansion of sectarian conflict throughout the region.

The Syrian conflict has already constrained Iran’s influence in the Levant, and the fall of the Assad regime would further reduce Tehran’s ability to project power. Iran’s hedging strategy aims to ensure, however, that it can continue to pursue its vital interests if and when the regime collapses, using parts of Syria as a base as long as the Syrian opposition fails to establish full control over all of Syrian territory.

- See more at: http://www.understandingwar.org/report/iranian-strategy-syria#sthash.fXialRzj.dpuf