Winter Colors

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Winter is coming. It´s snowing:

GGZqwla.jpg

Cariad

Winter colours in UK are grey and wet.. :( my garden is under water and we are lucky the house is not. many are not so lucky.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
That´s sad to hear about your garden.
therethere.gif

In here too at the winter we see a lot of different shades of grey. When days are short and clouds make everything looks a little shadowy, we sometimes almost forget what the sun looks like.

Cariad

My garden will recover.. Already the water has almost drained away. Although there will be no walking on it for quite sometime. :cold:

I don't really like the winter.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Ok, then I don´t need to send you a boat.

1sm449sailing.gif
Here I come to rescue sister Cariad.

Me too, I prefer summer (and the spring) more than winter. But at some winter days the nature might be beautiful. Last night here was marvelous sunset but unfortunately I hadn´t my camera with me... a lot of pink and gold on the sky.

Cariad

Best of winter I like clear frosty mornings when sky is blue and it hurts to breathe when I run :) though more usual, is the grey soggy rainy days. :(

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
The dry frosty snow looks like sea salt on the old leaves.

D9IKRt9.jpg

nz8geMa.jpg

Red berries of the lily-of-the-valley.

a2nyZXG.jpg

The sun gold on the grass stalk.

ohrcF7s.jpg

You can count the age of the tree.

FnEZXRA.jpg

Haimi

Thanks god all of them is white not black.
Here in iran in my city. Sun is shining while the weather is cold around 10-20C degree, you just want to do a deep BREATH. Alhamdulellah. But hey dont get jealous! In Summer we get around + 50C degree and around 90% sultry and humidity. Can you imaging it for one second for god sake?

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I am not jealous at the cold mornings when trees are on frost and sun makes them look like they are all covered with diamonds. And when you live in colder climate all your life, something like -15 C doesn´t feel bad but refreshing.

;)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Well, now it´s not the winter but maybe I can continue this thread with the name "Nature colors". The sunset few days back:

ryQe8nil.jpg