News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Talks on a ceasefire in Syria's restive Aleppo province are continuing, Russian Defense Ministry says - Interfax

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
US Secretary of State John Kerry says 'getting closer to a place of understanding' on renewing ceasefire in Syria but 'we have some work to do' - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Monitoring group: 20 air raids target area east of Damascus where agreement on 'calm' expired at midnight - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
US Secretary of State: Several hundred thousand people in besieged Syrian cities have not had access to humanitarian relief promised by UN

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
US Secretary of State John Kerry says 'no justification' for targeting of civilians, hospitals by any side in Aleppo, Syria; says parties working to put more sustainable cessation of hostilities in place, including around Aleppo - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
An airstrike on refugee camp in northern Syria kills and wounds dozens, say opposition activists - AP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Police: South African protesters burn 17 schools during protests against the redrawing of municipal boundaries - AFP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A Malian court has sentenced 2 men to 5 years in jail for beating up Mali's former interim president, Dioncounda Traore, during the occupation of his palace - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
More than one thousand homes have been lost so far in the Fort McMurray fire, and the Canadian Red Cross is responding to help.