Problem A teenage girl requiring help with the deen.

tgys44

Salam to all.
I'm a teenage girl (around 15-17) and recently i've come across religious confusions which I believe have triggered deep,anxious thoughts that are affecting my daily life. Please note that I kindly ask not to be judged as I am still human and am resorting to this thread in the hopes that it will bring me peace.

I am a born muslim alhamdulilah and recently I have faced insecurity over my deen. I have accepted that Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'la is our creator and we will all return to him. However, I go to school with a girl who happens to be a protestant christian. She is very religious and so are her family (they are of African background). She is someone very trustworthy and is not the type to lie or make things up unnecessarily. She tells me of her experiences where she sees certain spiritual things in church for example she is convinced that she has seen angels once. I have also noticed that other christians claim to have seen guardian angels or have had unbelievable healing experiences. I have heard many stories and I dont think that they might me be all untrue, but what I want to know is the islamic point of view of all of these happenings. I am quite ashamed to say that due to that I have been questioning my beliefs astaghfirullah. I also accept that the quran is a blessing from Allah sent down in its true form and therefore this clash of two beliefs is really causing me to be anxious and unsure over my identity as a muslim.

a_stranger

Dear what you are talking about is natural. This is a test from Allah subhanahu wa taaala to see your faith , how sincere you are. Dear ........many people think they are seeing things and actually there is nothing . If you study Quran and Sunna you will find knoweldge who is your creator , and how to come closer to him , how to be sincere in your faith and prayers :this knoweldge is for hearts and minds better than seeing shadows . What is the benifet of angels when hearts are spoiled with shirk ( making partners to our creator)?? What is the benifet of angels when hearts are turned to creatures instead of Allah the one and only ??Dear study Quran with a heart . Quran will make you see Allah not by your eyes but with your heart and mind and guide you to Janna by the mercy of Allah .

Abu Juwairiya

Salam to all.
I'm a teenage girl (around 15-17) and recently i've come across religious confusions which I believe have triggered deep,anxious thoughts that are affecting my daily life. Please note that I kindly ask not to be judged as I am still human and am resorting to this thread in the hopes that it will bring me peace.

I am a born muslim alhamdulilah and recently I have faced insecurity over my deen. I have accepted that Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'la is our creator and we will all return to him. However, I go to school with a girl who happens to be a protestant christian. She is very religious and so are her family (they are of African background). She is someone very trustworthy and is not the type to lie or make things up unnecessarily. She tells me of her experiences where she sees certain spiritual things in church for example she is convinced that she has seen angels once. I have also noticed that other christians claim to have seen guardian angels or have had unbelievable healing experiences. I have heard many stories and I dont think that they might me be all untrue, but what I want to know is the islamic point of view of all of these happenings. I am quite ashamed to say that due to that I have been questioning my beliefs astaghfirullah. I also accept that the quran is a blessing from Allah sent down in its true form and therefore this clash of two beliefs is really causing me to be anxious and unsure over my identity as a muslim.

Assalammu Alaikum Sister, as others have spoken of what you can do and should do as a Muslim, I will instead concentrate on your experiences with your Christian friend and the belief in angels.

First, it is entirely possible your friend and other Christians may have seen angels, but it is more likely those that appeared to them either in their dreams or in real life were members of the Jinn race. This is because angels do not come to people without the permission of Allah and only then for specific purposes; they are never used to strengthen a Non Muslim's faith in their own religion. They have no free will and if they do come to people, it is to invite them to Islam.

The Jinn meanwhile have free will and especially one branch among them; the devils [Shayateen] are known to look for making people believe they are among the following- angels, aliens, gods and goddesses, spirits of the deceased, ghosts, mythological monsters and the list goes on. They are especially interested in making people determined they are on the right track and confident that their religious or secular beliefs are true.

In respect to your Christian friend, I don't doubt her sincerity or her conviction in her religion, I wish her well and may Allah guide her and her family to the truth and light of Islam, which we as Muslims accept and believe is the ultimate truth.

You as a Muslim will find your way as well, it may take a while but with patience, perseverance, further study and in depth research and personal responsibility in invigorating your relationship with Allah and the akhirah as your goal, you will taste the fruits of success and ripeness of true perfection and inshallah will be rewarded for your efforts and sincerity in the afterlife.

Abu Juwairiya

Sister tgys44, I enclose a few books which I hope you will find useful. They will not give you all the answers about the topic in question, that is about the physical appearance of angels to mankind, but will help inshallah with a better understanding on the nature, qualities, attributes, characteristics and other traits and information about both angels and Jinn in Islam.

Attachments

• The World of the Angels.pdf
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • The World of the Jinn and the Devils.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • The World of the Noble Angels.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 0

az101

http://www.miraathpublications.net/
in a nutshell

The Cure to your problem in sha allah is

1) Learn the Correct Muslim Aqeedah (belief) in DETAIL, Starting from Tawheed of Allah, Pillars of Eemaan in Detail.

2) Learn from the works authored by Trusted Ullama of Islaam the likes of Sheikh Saalih Al Fawzaan , Sheikh Ubaid Al Jabery , Sheikh Rabee ibn Haade , Sheikh Muhammad ibn Haadee to understand the Correct Muslim Aqeedah this is important, Do not Take your beliefs from Everyone. Let the Ulama Explain you the Reality of Christianity in the light of Quran and Sunnah upon the understanding of the Salaf-us-saalih (first three generations of Islam)

3) Don't open our ears to everyone who may confuse you in the Deen those who spread Doubts , This is the Sunnah of the Companions of the Messenger of Allah salallahu alyhi wasalam and those who follow them upon knowledge as they would block the ears from doubts so who are we. Also one must know his/her level in Knowledge and you not be deluded to think one is capable of the refuting doubts when this is only for those who are Raaskih fil Ilm - Firmly Rooted in Knowledge like the Ullamaa mentioned above.

4) Know that you are now beings targeted by Shytaan with Wisperings so ignore them by Seeking refuge in Allah from the Sytaan and abundant Seeking of Knowledge and Worshiping Allah with Faraid and Nawail and Abundant Nawfail where people can not see you as this will repair your Eemaan, you are targeted now because you opened your ears to Doubts which you don't have light to understand them or refute them meaning you don't have knowledge regarding refuting them. So STOP listening to misguided people and there Misguidance and START to seek ilm of the above mentioned affairs in "Detail" Islaam is Detailed so learn the Details about the above mentioned affairs and you will come out Much stronger then ever before beidnillah with a renewed Eeemaan and these waswasa will be gone so long as you Follow the Advise.

I am a Christian seeking information... [Enter Here]
http://spubs.com/sps/sp_ch.cfm

(audio) A Discussion on the Belief/Disbelief of the Jews and Christians
https://www.troid.ca/new-and-basics...e-belief-disbelief-of-the-jews-and-christians

The Realities Of Christmas By Abu Hakeem Bilal Davis hafidahullah

http://www.salafisounds.com/the-realities-of-christmas-by-abu-hakeem

Audio: Lies Attributed to The Prophet ʿĪsá (Jesus) A brief khuṭbah by our beloved teacher Abū Ūways (raḥīmahullāh) highlighting the false beliefs of the Christians.

https://www.troid.ca/news/site-news/2139-audio-lies-attributed-to-the-prophet-isa-jesus
/
Read this Brief Pamphlet .
https://www.troid.ca/media/pdf/pamphlets/messagetochristians.pdf

Learn aqeedah - check the Aqeedah (belief) section in this website below
http://www.learnaboutislam.co.uk/

Last edited: