News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
UN refugee chief’s message on World Refugee Day 2016
Message by Filippo Grandi, UN High Commissioner for Refugees on World Refugee Day 2016.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
EGYPTAIR Flight 804 crashed: Egypt fails to pull data from damaged recorders.

(CNN)What sent EgyptAir flight 804 plummeting into the Mediterranean Sea last month, remains a mystery.

Egyptian investigators have failed to extract any information from the badly-damaged memory chips of the crucial black boxes.
Defeated, Egypt is now sending both the cockpit voice recorder and the flight data recorder to the BEA in France in an effort to help download the data.
The BEA -- the French version of the NTSB -- are considered some the best in the world at analyzing this type of equipment.
In a statement released on Thursday, EgyptAir said the French will "carry out repair and removal of salt accumulations."

"Then (the black boxes will be sent) back to Cairo to perform data analysis at the labs of the Ministry of Civil Aviation.
The flight data recorder gathers 25 hours of technical data from the airplane's sensors, recording several thousand distinct pieces of information, including air speed, altitude, engine performance and wing positions.
The cockpit voice recorder captures sounds from the flight deck, including flight crew conversation, alarms and background noise that can help investigators understand what the flight crew was doing.
The black boxes offer the best clues to determining why the Airbus A320 crashed into the ocean, while en route from Paris to Cairo on May 19, with 66 people on board.
~News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun.
Al Fatiha.
The mother of Al Sheikh Dr. Abdulbari Awadh Al-Thubaity has passed away in Makkah. May Allah swt have mercy on her, forgive her, ease her reckoning and grant her Jannatul Firdaws.
~Aameen.

al-sheikh-dr-abdulbari-awadh-al-thubaity-picture-jpg.11723

Al Sheikh Dr. Abdulbari Awadh Al-Thubaity.

Attachments

• Al Sheikh Dr. Abdulbari Awadh Al-Thubaity picture .jpg
    Al Sheikh Dr. Abdulbari Awadh Al-Thubaity picture .jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 5

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
French President Francois Hollande: 'The process for the United Kingdom to leave the European Union must start as soon as possible' - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Russian defense ministry says US destroyer dangerously approached a Russian frigate in Mediterranean Sea on June 17 - TASS

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
MP Stephen Crabb declares he is running to replace David Cameron as leader of Britain's Conservative Party - POLITICO

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Nicola Sturgeon tells Scottish Parliament that the voice of Scotland 'will be heard' following Brexit vote - PA

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Ireland could be downgraded due to economic cost of Britain leaving EU, say ratings agency Fitch - Guardian

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
upload_2016-6-28_23-22-39.png
Striking police and firemen in Brazil greet tourists with banner warning 'whoever comes to Rio de Janeiro will not be safe' ahead of Olympics-News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Argentine soccer legend Diego Maradona urges Lionel Messi to reconsider his international retirement - BBC Sport

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
George Osborne says he will not back another candidate for leader of Britain's Conservative Party at this moment - Reuters