Hadith Hadith

Abu Juwairiya

"Narrated Hudaifa Ibn Yaman, the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said, 'Follow those who come after me, Abu Bakr and Umar."

(Tirmidhi, No 3663 and Ahmad, Vol. 5, P 382)

Abu Juwairiya

"The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: "The principal part of Islam and its supporting pillar is prayer and its highest point is Jihad." (Tirmidhi)

Last edited:

Abu Juwairiya

“Narrated Mahmud Ibn Labeed Al Ansari, the Prophet Muhammad said, 'What I fear most for you is the Minor Shirk”. When asked what is Minor Shirk, he said “Disguised Shirk”.

(Ahmed, At-Tabrani and Al-Bayhaqi)

Abu Juwairiya

Imran bin Husain narrated: The Prophet (Peace be upon him) once saw a man with a brass ring on his hand and asked him, “What is this?” The man replied, “To overcome the weakness of old age.” He said, “Remove it, for, it can only add to your weakness. Should death overtake you while you are wearing it, you would never succeed.”
(Ahmad)

Abu Juwairiya

Abdallah bin Ukaim narrated the Prophet Muhammad said, “Whoever uses, attaches to himself or wears a talisman, will have that talisman put in charge of him.” (Ahmad & Tirmidhi)

Abu Juwairiya

Narrated ‘Aisha that Allah’s Messenger (Peace be upon him) said: “Whoever vows that he will be obedient to Allah, he should be obedient to Him, and whoever made a vow that he will disobey Allah, he should not disobey Him.” (Al-Bukhari)

Abu Juwairiya

Khawlah bint Hakim said, I heard Allah’s Messenger (SAW) say: “Whoever goes into a dwelling and says (while
entering it): ‘I seek refuge in Allah’s perfect words from the evil (of those creatures) which He created’, no harm shall befall him until he departs from that place.” (Muslim)