Question: Is it natural that you cry and shiver while reading Quraan?

Roaa_Ahmed

Ok, I was never really been a constant Quraan reader, and just a few days ago that I started reading Quraan regularly and sincerely (not for any other reason but to get closer to Allah, SWT).
But today I've moved to a new place and I couldn't find my Quraan and so I skipped reading it today and regretted that I didn't, but promised myself I'd get the Quraan tomorrow and continue reading .
However, after I woke up for Fajr prayer, I couldn't sleep because I felt lonely and a little scared, so I got Quraan on Internet (I don't prefer screen reading because I can't feel or concentrate while reading, though) and read Surat Al-noor. And at the 35th Verse, I noticed my face all clogged up and started to cry. My body felt frozen and was shivering too that even when I was finished I couldn't sleep.

I actually feel happy for this feeling because I've really rarely in my life cry during a prayer or reading Quran. Yet, I have a feeling that something is wrong, don't know what it is...?

Haimi

You just woke up, something just woke up after years, that's happened. winter is gone.
also you didn't cry, allah swt just gifted it to you, just like the moment when you wet someones face with water to wake him up.