Serious Let us purify our hearts before it is too late:

Cariad

I don't think there is any prophesy of your Prophet Mohammed in Isaiah.

When you say apostle what is its meaning to you please? Is it another word you use for prophet? Only in Bible prophets and apostle are not quite the same.

Much love and regards

a_stranger

Hello dear friend:
You said :
((Muhammed is only one who denied this. ))

Prophet Mohammed salla Allah alaihi wa Salam didn't deny any truth concerning prophet Issa: Jesus : Yeshua Peace be and blessings upon him .But his message is clerifying any misunderstanding about his nature may peace be and blessing about him. Islam define and teaches who is the creator exactly ,( his oneness is very clear and sharp in Islam : it direct hearts with absolut sincerity towards their creator) , and Islam makes things very clear who are the prophets of God , they are creature, servants of God , telling his message to humanity.

a_stranger

Yes, I understand what phuh is meaning. Did you know Yeshua is the Prince of Peace?. So For us we do not wish Gods peace on the prophets because we know they are assured of it through Yeshua. Because they all were types and shadows of Him they share in the Peace that is Yeshua. :)

“The government will be upon His shoulder.” He will be called “Prince of Peace” and “of the increase of His government there will be no end” (Isaiah 9:6-7).

But we can wish peace to each other because that is what we wish for on earth, for there to be peace. :)

I forgot the link to the article :)
http://lifehopeandtruth.com/prophecy/prophets/prophets-of-the-bible/isaiah-the-prophet/

Concerning peace, we believe that God :Allah is the Salam : the source of peace ..........when we come closer to God Allah by rememberacne , prayers, love, humility , gratefulness , hope, repentance, knowledge .................all the meanings that give life and light within our hearts we feel peace and tranculity .

We Muslims say after finishing prayers:
ALLAHUMMA ANTA SALAAM, WA MINKA SALAAM, TABARAKTA YAA DHAL JALALI WAL IKRAAAM " which means: "O Allah, You are the source of peace and from You comes peace, exalted You are, O Lord of Majesty and Honor."

a_stranger

Yes, I understand what phuh is meaning. Did you know Yeshua is the Prince of Peace?. So For us we do not wish Gods peace on the prophets because we know they are assured of it through Yeshua. Because they all were types and shadows of Him they share in the Peace that is Yeshua. :)

“The government will be upon His shoulder.” He will be called “Prince of Peace” and “of the increase of His government there will be no end” (Isaiah 9:6-7).

But we can wish peace to each other because that is what we wish for on earth, for there to be peace. :)

I forgot the link to the article :)
http://lifehopeandtruth.com/prophecy/prophets/prophets-of-the-bible/isaiah-the-prophet/

Concerning peace, we believe that God :Allah is the Salam : the source of peace when we come closer to God Allah by rememberacne , prayers, love, humility , gratefulness , hope, knowledge .................all the meanings that give life and light within our hearts we feel peace and tranculity .

When you say apostle what is its meaning to you please? Is it another word you use for prophet? Only in Bible prophets and apostle are not quite the same.

Much love and regards

According to Islam
A prophet (Nabi in Arabic ) who was given a separate religion and book is called a rasul ( messenger, or apostle ) , a prophet was not given a separate religion and book and who was assigned to act in accordance with the book of a previous prophet is called a Prophet (Nabi). According to that every apostle is a prophet , but not every prophet is apostle. And God knows better.

a_stranger

Much love and regards

Please dear friend check this Link:

I found very interesting information .

With deep love and regards.

Cariad

Hello dear friend:
You said :
((Muhammed is only one who denied this. ))

Prophet Mohammed salla Allah alaihi wa Salam didn't deny any truth concerning prophet Issa: Jesus : Yeshua Peace be and blessings upon him .But his message is clerifying any misunderstanding about his nature may peace be and blessing about him. Islam define and teaches who is the creator exactly ,( his oneness is very clear and sharp in Islam : it direct hearts with absolut sincerity towards their creator) , and Islam makes things very clear who are the prophets of God , they are creature, servants of God , telling his message to humanity.

The prophets spoke of Yeshua, the suffering servant, the Messiah who would come to die for mankind. Yeshua Himself said -
"The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

—Matthew 20:28

"‘We are going up to Jerusalem’, he said, ‘and the Son of Man will be betrayed to the chief priests and teachers of the law. They will condemn him to death and will turn him over to the Gentiles, who will mock him and spit on him, flog him and kill him. Three days later he will rise’."

—Mark 10:33,34

"He went away a second time and prayed, ‘My Father, if it is not possible for this cup to be taken away unless I drink it, may your will be done’."

—Matthew 26:42

"Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels? But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen in this way?"

—Matthew 26:53,54

islam denies Yeshua died for us, so your prophet could not believe what Yeshua taught about His death and the reason He was sent. The nature is Yeshua is secondary to the message He brought. That He is Gods promised saviour and Gods solution to the problem of sin. He IS the WAY, He IS the TRUTH and He IS the LIFE EVERLASTING.

Where please did your prophet confirm any of this about Yeshua? Really you know He did not. So for me as a christian gives me a dilemma.. To believe your prophet and accept Islam I must deny Yeshua and what He revealed about Himself. Because the views are not the same, muslims do believe they know Yeshua and love Him and revere Him as prophet. But I see in reality you do not have Him.. In truth you do not understand or know Him and as a consequence must deny Him as your book tells you to.

Honestly... That's how I see this issue. Believe me when I say it is utmost importance to me that I have the right choice that God meant me to have. You don't have big picture only small picture so I understand why what you believe of Yeshua makes sense to you.

Cariad

Concerning peace, we believe that God :Allah is the Salam : the source of peace when we come closer to God Allah by rememberacne , prayers, love, humility , gratefulness , hope, knowledge .................all the meanings that give life and light within our hearts we feel peace and tranculity .

yes God is the source of Peace as God is the source of Love and everything else. Yeshua is the Prince of Peace, this title was one bestowed on Yeshua by angel Gabriel at the annunciation.. Gabriel spoke as God bade him to.

According to Islam
A prophet (Nabi in Arabic ) who was given a separate religion and book is called a rasul ( messenger, or apostle ) , a prophet was not given a separate religion and book and who was assigned to act in accordance with the book of a previous prophet is called a Prophet (Nabi). According to that every apostle is a prophet , but not every prophet is apostle. And God knows better.

I see.. So it is different view we have. Apostle is bit like disciple. Disciple is one who follows a teacher, an apostle is one who is sent to give a message from the teacher to others. A prophet is one who speaks for God.

Cariad

Please dear friend check this Link:

I found very interesting information .

With deep love and regards.
It is interesting, but incorrect on many points. It's necessary to understand the nature of the book of Isaiah. Then, you will easy see the errors made in the video. Thank you for sharing though.

Peace and love to you too.

Me personaly came to islam by three books. Gospels, oneness of God, Gospel of Barnabas and then started reading the Qur'an. And please syster dont feel uncomfort Allah is with you the owner of the hearts and the souls.

And if you dont believe say astagfirullah as much as u can and we will see the results.
As much as u have heart we also do so let us be gentle. And Muhammad is yours too.

Say the sahada for yourself and join us.
If u believe Jesus isnt God but one of very close to Allah then u believe properly. And start receiving the meercy of Allah.