News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
5-year Japanese Government Bond yield falls to record low ahead of Friday's Bank of Japan policy review meeting - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
US State Secretary John Kerry to meet with Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte to cap his visit in the Philippines, ambassador says -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Malaysia Airlines announces order for 50 Boeing 737 Max aircraft, 25 firm orders, 25 purchase rights; deal valued at $5.5 billion - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Philippines foreign ministry says dispute with China over South China Sea will have no impact on military pact with United States - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
President Obama says 'anything is possible' when asked if it's possible that Donald Trump could win election - TODAY

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Kremlin spokesman says Russia carefully avoids any actions and words that could be interpreted as interference in US electoral process - Interfax

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Donald Trump, speaking at rally in Scranton, Pa., says he did not have anything to do with DNC email hack; says 'I wish I had that power, man, that would be power' -News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Facebook reports 60 million new users in last quarter, bringing total to more than 1.7 billion monthly active users - CNBC

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Federal officials agree to drop online threat case against former University of Chicago student who threatened to kill 16 people after fatal shooting of Laquan McDonald - Chicago Tribune

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Democratic lawmakers urge President Obama to release information on Russian involvement of hacking of Democratic National Committee emails - The Hill

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
ATTACK IN TURKEY
Turkish authorities dismiss more than 2,400 military personnel, close more than 130 media outlets - CNN Turk via Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
ATTACK IN TURKEY
State media reports Turkey has shut down dozens of media organizations, including 45 newspapers, 16 TV stations - AP