Question: Are all non-muslims really going to hell?

a_stranger

Yes , we all should be :

30_30.png

Sahih International
So direct your face toward the religion, inclining to truth. [Adhere to] the fitrah (Fitra is the pure essence within each of us given by Allah :God )of Allah:God upon which He has created [all] people. No change should there be in the creation of Allah :God . That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know.30:31
to top
30_31.png

Sahih International
[Adhere to it], turning in repentance to Him, and fear Him and establish prayer and do not be of those who associate others with Allah:God.

Quran

Cariad

But about directing ones face towards religion. I don't get that. Because God is not religion. God is perfect religion is not.

You keep mentioning the thing of associating others with God. I believe you do this because of Yeshua and Holy Spirit. Because Islam or scholars lead you to believe that we see Yeshua and the Spirit as some kind of partners of God. ** sigh** and no matter how I try to explain to you ( Muslims) that this is not so, God has no need of "partners" because God is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient. You cannot understand it. :( it's like a blindness.
God revealed Himself in the Bible and in the Quran we must come to understanding which makes sense to each of us. For me it is Bible God for you Qur'an. Same God revealed but perceived differently by each of us.
Much love and peace