Hajib- Need Advice.

theonlystar

Salaam aleikum

What I meant, was, that she is wearing hijab now, right?

So why do you think she will change, and not cover among your family? Only because other women do so? Maybe she will tell them to cover, and not they will tell her to take off hijab... Dont think she is weak, let her show it first. Trust her, and show her your love.

And, also, maybe not invite men over so much. My husband never invite brothers over here when I am home, only when I am out, more or less. Just like I dont invite women here, if he is home.

Look, all my uncle's wives, they came to england and they did cover their head but a few months later, they just give up cos they knows us too well and i have to admit that one of my cousin fancies my uncle's wife and she knows it but thanks Allah she already got 5 kids and now they have no time to talk. i want them to come to my house, its show respect.

theonlystar

BROTHER YOU SAY SHE WILL COME TO ENGLAND IN 3 TO 6 MONTHS SO WHY CANT YOU TAKE THAT TIME TO TALK TO EACH OTHER OVER THE PHONE OR WRITE TO EACH OTHER SO YOU CAN GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER AND YOU CAN LET HER GENTLY KNOW THAT HOW YOU WOULD LIKE HER TO DRESS THAT WAY SHE WILL HAVE MORE TIME TO GET USED TO IT

i'm deaf, cannot talk on phone but can speak when we are face to face.

we only texting each other but she is beginner in english.

May Allah helps us. AMEEN.

Arshad

You need to be a Man and follow the sunnah

Hi Salaam
I am totally confused with your entire listings in here.
You either have to be straight and consent with the wife that you insist on her behaving as per the sunnah and be happy .It is very simple just speak to her with affection and understanding and she will oblige inshallah.
She is your wife and she too will want to oblige the husband , I am sure about that therefore give her a peice of advice and you heart and mind and Inshallah all will be well
Fi amaan allah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

Dear Brother you are a good man. You are listening to everyone. You are trying to please your family and you want to start your marriage with a sturdy foundation.
You are intelliegent. As marriage is serious and the strenght of a community it must be built on mutal respect and trust. Many of the comments have stated the same thing. Build the respect and trust by encouraging your wife towards obidence. It does not matter what the other think or do. Explain to her the earnestness of her listening to you...this is the Path of Allah.
You will lead her to janna as she will lead to you to it. Afterall, in this life our spouses are the only things we really " to have and to hold".. Our children, they are Allah's gift.
Often, it is easier to have older female family members discuss delitcate situations. Islam teaches us to respect the wisdom of our elders. Speak to the ones you trust...speak to her mother...it will bring you closer.
The dictate I live by is simple: Allah is the disposer of all affairs...Let the Goodness of Allah penetrate both your hearts.
Spoil her, spoil her, and then spoil her some more..the Holy Prophet spoiled all his wives.. and communication is so much more than being able to talk to each other..let your eyes and heart show her the path of Love and she will obey, Inshalla.

shaz_1999

If you have completed your Nikha please phone her and tell her how you feel, I know people whoes families belive in loads of culture stuff over Islam, it is so hard to try and explain to them but never give up coz it is your Faraz.

Hope it helps

Take care everybody

Salamz

uk_brother786

If you have completed your Nikha please phone her and tell her how you feel, I know people whoes families belive in loads of culture stuff over Islam, it is so hard to try and explain to them but never give up coz it is your Faraz.

Hope it helps

Take care everybody

Salamz

THE ONLYSTAR IS DEAF, CANNOT PHONE HIS WIFE BUT ONLY TEXTING, STILL SHE IS LEARNING TO SPEAK IN ENGLISH......SHE LIVES IN PAKISTAN AND COMING TO ENGLAND.