News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Turkey calls on US to 'revise' its policy of supporting Kurdish forces battling Turkish troops- Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Spokesman for British Prime Minister Theresa May says government has no legal obligation to consult parliament on triggering Article 50 - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
French president Hollande says Brexit is irreversible, talks with Britain must be concluded by 2019 - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
French president Hollande says cannot support agreement that would be concluded before end of US president Obama's mandate - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
More: Steinmeier says Britain and EU need 'new, fair and binding' rules for post-Brexit relationship - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
German foreign minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier says Britain's exit from the EU will have long lasting consequences that are still hard to estimate - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
EU competition commissioner Margrethe Vestager to speak on antitrust case on Tuesday, European Commission said in a statement - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
2 earthquakes hit Iceland's Katla volcano, largest since 1977; Met Office sees no indication of volcanic activity, flooding - Iceland Review

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Prime Minister Theresa May says 'the British people want us to leave the European Union and that is what we will do'

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
At G-20 summit, British Prime Minister Theresa May reiterates that the UK will leave the EU and no additional votes will be held on decision.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
US President Obama calls new British Prime Minister Theresa May steady influence during time of transition; says US will continue to work UK on cyber threats, Islamic State, Ukraine - Reuters

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
UK economy will suffer after vote to leave the European Union, Prime Minister Theresa May says - Reuters