News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Preliminary-magnitude 5.3 earthquake 37 km (23 miles) north-northeast of Amberley in New Zealand's South Island; shaking felt in parts of Canterbury - USGS

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
South Korea's Cabinet approves bill that would allow opposition to pick candidates for independent counsel to investigate President Park scandal - Yonhap News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
beautiful-allah-name-jpg.12264

Attachments

• -Beautiful-Allah-Name- .jpg
    -Beautiful-Allah-Name- .jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 7

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
ISRAEL BUSHFIRES NOVEMBER 2016
5-day tally from Israel bushfires: 133 people injured, 33,000 dunams (about 8,154 acres) of national park destroyed, and more than 400 homes in Haifa destroyed - Times of Israel

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Azerbaijan dispatches fire plane, among 16 foreign planes sent to help Israel fight fires - Jerusalem Post

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
upload_2016-11-27_10-4-38.png
Photo: A 'supertanker' participating in the operation to extinguish wildfires between Jerusalem and Tel Aviv in Israel - News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Israeli PM Netanyahu calls Palestinian Authority President Abbas to thank him for sending aid to battle Israel bushfires - Jerusalem Post

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
A wave of over 200 fires (both wildfires and urban fires) in various regions in Israel. The largest fires occurred in Zikhron Ya'akov, where houses caught on fire, and Haifa where 75,000 residents, about a quarter of the city's population, were evacuated. A total of 2,224 acres (9,000 dunams) were burnt by the night of 24 November. It is the biggest natural disaster in terms of land involvment since the Mount Carmel forest fire (2010) according to the Jewish National Fund (JNF).

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
6th person has died from asthma-related illness caused by Monday's thunderstorm in Melbourne, authorities say - Australian Broadcasting Corporation

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Iranian Railways head resigns, 3 employees arrested over Friday train crash that left at least 44 people dead - AFP

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Environment Canada issues wind and snowfall warnings for parts of Nova Scotia, Canada; some areas to receive 15 cm (6 inches) of snow - CBC News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Islamic leaders request increased police protection after at least 3 California mosques receive same threatening letter that also praised Trump - Orange County Resigter

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Donald Trump calls Miami-Dade's Mayor Carlos Gimenez to express 'solidarity' with Cuban-American community in wake of Fidel Castro's death - Miami Herald