Hadith Hadith

Abu Juwairiya

"I [Allah] accept the prayers of the person who adopts the policy of humility with it on account of My Greatness, obliges My creatures, does not insist on sinning against Me, spends his day in remembering Me, and is kind to the poor, travellers, weak and the suffering people."

(Hadith Qudsi)

Abu Juwairiya

"Narrated Abu Hurarira the Prophet said, 'A Believer's nobility is his religiousness, his tolerance is his intelligence and his linage is his goodness of character."
(Hakim)

Abu Juwairiya

"Narrated Abu Zarr, the Prophet said, 'Successful is the man who had purified his heart for faith, kept his heart on the right lines, his tongue was truthful, his self was content, and his nature was on the right path." (Ibn Hibban)

Abu Juwairiya

"Jarir Ibn Abdullah said, 'Since the time I became Muslim, the Prophet (SAW) did not prevent me from entering (the house): whenever he saw me, he smiled."

Abu Juwairiya

The Prophet (SAW) narrated the Hereafter for the Muslim 'there will be that which no eye has seen, no ear has heard and has never occurred to a human heart.' (Sahih Muslim)

Abu Juwairiya

"Narrated Anas Bin Malik, the Prophet (SAW) said, 'Anyone who performs ritual ablution ablution perfectly and goes towards an ailing (sick) brother [in Islam], with an intention of reward, he is rewarded with a distance of 70 years from Hellfire."

Abu Juwairiya

"Narrated Abu Huraira, the Prophet (SAW) said, 'Whoever visits his ailing brother [in Islam] or goes to visit his brother [in Islam] only for Allah, an announcer [in Paradise] announces that; You are graceful, Your walk is a grace and you have got a dwelling in Paradise."

Abu Juwairiya

"Narrated Ali the Prophet (SAW) said, 'For a Muslim who visits his ailing brother [in Islam] in the morning, 70, 000 angels keep praying for him until the evening. And for the Muslim who visits his ailing brother [in Islam] in the evening, 70, 000 angels keep praying for him until the morning and he is rewarded with a garden in Paradise."

Abu Juwairiya

"The Prophet (SAW) said, 'The Believer [Mu'min] who consorts with people and endures their harm is better than a believer who does not consort with people nor does he endure their harm."

Abu Juwairiya

Ibn Umar narrated that the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: “Oppression will turn into darkness on the Day of Resurrection.”(Bulugh al-Maram)

Abu Juwairiya

C6VsV78WgAEyo7H.jpg