Hadith Hadith

Abu Juwairiya

"The Prophet (SAW) said, 'Friday is twelve hours long in which there is no Muslim who asks Allah for something but He will give it to him, so seek the last hour after Asr." (Abu Dawud)

Abu Juwairiya

"If any Muslim prays for the sake of Allah twelve rakahs (of Sunnan) every day, over and above the obligatory ones, Allah will build for him a house in Paradise, or a house will be built for him in Paradise." (Bukhari)

Abu Juwairiya

"It is more beloved to me that I walk with a brother of mine to fulfill their need than secluding myself in worship (itikaf) for an entire month in my masjid (the Prophet's Masjid in Madinah"
- Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

Abu Juwairiya

"The Prophet (SAW) said; 'Your best friend is the one who: seeing him reminds you of Allah, speaking to him increases your knowledge, and his actions remind you of the hereafter.”

Abu Juwairiya

"The Prophet (SAW) said: 'When Allah wills good for His slave, He uses him.

The people asked, 'How does Allah use him?'

The Prophet (SAW) said, 'He (Allah) guides him to do good deeds before he dies, and He (Allah) ends his life (the slave) while performing it."

Abu Juwairiya

"The Prophet (SAW) said, 'Whoever asks forgiveness for the believing men and women, Allah will record a good deed for him for every believing man and believing woman."

Abu Juwairiya

"The Prophet (SAW) said; 'Whoever recites a letter from Allah's Book, then he receives the reward from it, and the reward of ten the like of it. I do not say that Alif Lam Mim is a letter, but Alif is a letter, Lam is a letter and Mim is a letter."

[Tirmidhi]

Abu Juwairiya

Umar Ibn al-Khattab relates that some prisoners were brought before Allah’s Messenger (SAW) and amongst them was a woman who was frantically searching for someone in the crowd. When she found a baby amongst the prisoners, she took it in her arms, cradled it next to her chest and suckled it.

So Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said: “Do you think that this woman would ever throw her child into the fire?” We said: ‘By Allah, Never!’ So he said: “Allah is more merciful to His believing servants than that mother could ever be to her child.” [Bukhari (10/426) & Muslim (18/80)]

Abu Juwairiya

The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:

"Do not speak a lot without remembering Allah, for verily speaking much without remembering Allah hardens the hearts."

[At-Tirmidhi]