Exams!

muslimgirl89

salaam my fellow muslims,

I have my A level exams soon and its a real big time for me as i need good results to study law at uni! Please will you all make a dua for me to help me along my way.

jazakallah khair

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

I have my A level exams soon and its a real big time for me as i need good results to study law at uni! Please will you all make a dua for me to help me along my way.

jazakallah khair

:lol: ure real worried arent u sis!!! join the club...u should chill and put ure trust in Allah. dont worry bout it :hearts:

i will pray for u inshallah. i hope u remember to do the same for me sis.

what do u need to get?

ShaheedU

Extinct

jazakallah khair

Wa alaikumassalaam,

Exams: Just wing it!:) Seriously, you gys should stop worrying about exams, do you remember when you really worried about something, and after that event past, you looked back at it and thought, 'Why did i worry about that, how silly that was!' Well, exams are like that, although theres no point in telling you cos it doesnt feel like that now.

Anyways,

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
not all of us are lucky enough to be able to ''just wing it'' like ureself!

most people need to actually revise yknow. dunno what planet ure on!

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
bark Allaah feekum..may Allaah increase ur knowledge..Ameen..
i wish All muslim get the Higher degrees in everthing in this life n in the next life we ask our lord reward All us Jannat al Firdaus without any account..Ameen Ya Rab..

<wasalam>

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
:salam2:

I know how u feel right now, i been through the phase of taking important exams and i have more to come.

Insha Allah u pass. May Allah help u through the whole exam.

Sister have confidence and insha Allah u will do well. Pray to Allah and always have FAITH in HIM.

muslimgirl89

jazakallah khair albint and inshallah u will do well on your exams to come 2.

Mashallah its nice 2 se all da ova muslims doing well in education. Gd luck to every1 who is taking exams n inshallah you will al get da result u wnt.

salaam

ShaheedU

Extinct
jazakallah khair all for ya tips n inshallah i will jus wing it lol

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, i converted another one!:SMILY335:
No you should revise i suppose, although you were kidding.

not all of us are lucky enough to be able to ''just wing it'' like ureself!
I meant wing it to a certain extent, not completely go in the exam not knowing anything. i once did that and i got a terrible terrible grade! But i had an excuse so...:SMILY231:

most people need to actually revise yknow. dunno what planet ure on!
Guess! theres 8 to choose from:SMILY129: (stupid scientists!)

muslimgirl89

cheers 4 ya wise words shaheedu u av taught us not 2 revise n jus wing it n it dat doesnt work at least i will av some1 2 blame lol :shake:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
same. AAB for med school and ABB for pharm.

so either way im pretty much stuffed.

but NO MATTER we'll pray for each other sis...we should never lose hope...whaddaya say?