On the brink

muhammad.abdullah

:salam2:

My dear sisters and brothers, i want to share some thoughts with you. Its about myself. I have been surrounded by grave problems since i was a kid. I am almost 26 now and i still dont see them ending. The irony is i cant share anything with anyone because it will take more than a book to describe what i have been through. Alhamdulillah, if i see around, i believe i am a blessed person and have seen others in even worse situations but i have seen them getting through and at last having tranquility. But for me, unfortunately i see no end. I want to sleep but can't, i am depressed. I want to cry but the eyes dont seem to help me, they are dry. I want to scream but who is there to listen? none, i am alone, far far away from the ones who would listen. May be i am a wretched creation or may be i am cursed. No matter how good i try to be, i can never be a good person.

I am sorry, its my personal matters, i shouldnt have articulated it here but believe me, at this very moment, my brain feels like not functioning properly. I dont know what i have written above as probably i have gone insane or have suffered a mental breakdown or am just on the brink of having one. Forgive your brother for anything stupid and if possible, pray for me to Allah once.

:wasalam:

Zaarah

Salam,

Brother, perhaps you should try to talk to someone in the masjid. Have you yet?

You say that you believe yourself to be a blessed person, so you must gain strength from that and look for ways into making your situation a more positive one.

At times it's necessary to let go of the past and concentrating on making each minute of our future a collection of happy memories.

Wasalam

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

:salam2:

May Allah's mercy, peace and blessings be with you brother. Cheer up ! neither you are cursed nor a wretched creation, you are a beloved brother. Allah SWT loves you brother and he never puts on us a burden that we cannot cope with. Keep the hope alive in Allah's mercy. Its all a test bro and Allah SWT wants you to be tough enough to face it. So be brave and courageous as u have been all your life. Things will get easier soon, inshaAllah.

Well sometimes a loud scream helps when u feel frustrated or just a long walk by the sides of a river or even a lakeview will do. Talking to your ownself helps as well......( lol but just dont laugh at suggestions). Ok, now i give u some serious advice. Brother, feeling down or lonely is not something weird. And good thing is mostly responsible people feel like that cuz they feel like they are not living upto the mark and not doing as much as they should have been. So cheer up my bro and remember that it really doesnt matter if someone is with you or not cuz Allah SWT is with you all the time and he really cares for you more than anyone else.

I have heard that once in Rasul-Allah SAW time the coming of revelations stopped for few days and he felt very down and lowly. Then, after few days this Surah was revealed and the shaikh also told that its really helpful to recite this surah when someone feels lonely and down.

Ad-Dhuha
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

By the forenoon (after);[] (1) By the night when it darkens (and stands still). (2) Your Lord (O Muhammad (SAW)) has neither forsaken you nor hates you. (3) And indeed the Hereafter is better for you than the present (life of this world). (4) And verily, your Lord will give you (all good) so that you shall be well-pleased. (5) Did He not find you (O Muhammad (SAW)) an orphan and gave you a refuge? (6) And He found you unaware (of the Qur'ân, its legal laws, and Prophethood) and guided you? (7) And He found you poor, and made you rich (selfsufficient with selfcontentment)? (8) Therefore, treat not the orphan with oppression, (9) And repulse not the beggar; (10) And proclaim the Grace of your Lord (i.e. the Prophethood and all other Graces). (11)

And brother i find the next surah also very soothing and healing and very promising as well.

Al-Inshirah
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Have We not opened your breast for you (O Muhammad (SAW))? (1) And removed from you your burden, (2) Which weighed down your back? (3) And have We not raised high your fame? (4) Verily, along with every hardship is relief, (5) Verily, along with hardship is relief (i.e. there is one hardship with two reliefs, so one hardship cannot overcome two reliefs) (6) So when you have finished (your occupation), devote yourslef for Allâh's worship. (7) And to your Lord (Alone) turn (all your) intentions and hopes. (8)

And i wanna end with this ayat brother that i really love,

Say: "O 'Ibâdî (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allâh, verily Allâh forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful[] (53)

So despair not my lovely brother cuz Allah SWT is with you

muhammad.abdullah

:salam:

Thank you for the help guys (both sis and bro). I appreciate your care and affection. May Allah let me through my problems....

wasalam