polish people asking about islam

amyaishazouaoui

:salam2:

You know what I've noticed recently, as the polish community as increased in the uk, infact not just polish but eatern europeans in generaly.

Many are asking so many questions about islam and some alhamdulillah are reverting.

The other day when I was picking my son up from my friend's house,when I w driving off, this man started talking to her. He ws polish, so she invited him in to speak to her husband.

They chatted for hours and the man said he is soooo impressed at how strong muslims are and that they are not shy about their deen etc..

This is the sad bit, he was in a take away and there were some men who worked there wearing those sarong things, like they wear in bangladesh etc. He asked them why they wear it and was it to do with their religion.

They replied to him, that our prophet is going to come back and he is going to be born from a man ...this is why we wear these clothes!!1:astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag:

My friends hubby was really shocked and naturally set him straight.

Is this another one of those weird sects or were they just taking the biscuit?????????

If they were "normal" mulims i just think it really sad that they have to mock tis poor man.

Inshallah he comes to islam

:wasalam:

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Walaikum Asslaam

I think they are from some sect. this is just strange thing or maybe they are confused between Mahdi and prophet Muhammed (SAWS). if thats the case then lack of Islamic Education. or maybe they started following some false prophet.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

If i were there, i will take out my slippers and throw at them..and chase after them

virtualeye

Tamed Brother

If i were there, i will take out my slippers and throw at them..and chase after them

They would take both of your slippers and run away , while you would come home bare foot.

How about beating them with slippers inseat of throwing them?

:D

Wassalaaam,
VE

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
They would take both of your slippers and run away , while you would come home bare foot.

How about beating them with slippers inseat of throwing them?

:D

Wassalaaam,
VE

i dont mind being barefooted (need to get used to the situation to prepare for journey to mecca where the floor can get hot)... as long as i hit them.. :SMILY346:

Marta

I'm glad to know Polish people in Britain are becoming interested in Islam! I'm polish myself and I know that theres a lot of people in my country interested in this beautiful religion. The number of polish websites/forums about Islam is really high now, not to mention Muslim organisations and societies. It's really good that people are becoming more open to Islam :)

proud muslim

Assalamu alaikum,

yeah i noticed that too..as i know some polish ppl who have recently reverted ..i hope the truth of Islam spreads among all nations isAllah

Assalamu alaikum

Sister June

I'm glad to know Polish people in Britain are becoming interested in Islam! I'm polish myself and I know that theres a lot of people in my country interested in this beautiful religion. The number of polish websites/forums about Islam is really high now, not to mention Muslim organisations and societies. It's really good that people are becoming more open to Islam :)

I'm polish also, this makes me happy.:tti_sister:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
There are a lot of European Jews in Poland I think. So, if a lot of Polish people convert, then so will a lot of Jewish people. :) Mashallah.

Or unfortuantely, they will get prosecuted like Russia and Australia. :( Inshallah that shall never happen!

Muslim-

very interesting story sister....

I think in Eastern Europe the media dont give a good image of Islam, like all people know about islam is from the media, and they dont have the added advantage of lots of muslims in their country so maybe they dont know about muslims that much.

But once they come to UK, they get to see muslims around, and realise they're not so bad!

true!

learnermuslim

Salaams,

Glad to hear of Polish Brothers and Sisters in general and those that have posted, just shows universality of Islam and its appeal to intelligent, kind and good people. I know quite a few Eastern European People, college friend czech and had a few Polish work collleagues, ut sadly as yet had/have to meet one, but inshAllah am sure will sooner or later.

As for wearing dhotis/lunghis/sarongs it is a regional dress and therefore worn by Hindus, bhuddists as well as Soth East Asian Muslims, but I hope that the people were of the former category taking the mickey (even though not right) and not more worringly that they were mislead Muslims, adding to the mire of misconceptions and stupidity about Islam by ill informed Muslims themselves. If they were then defo a sect, inshAllah a small and vanishing one at that.

Fi amanAllah

Anyo knowing that there are Muslim Poles just makes it even better.

This is the sad bit, he was in a take away and there were some men who worked there wearing those sarong things, like they wear in bangladesh etc. He asked them why they wear it and was it to do with their religion.

They replied to him, that our prophet is going to come back and he is going to be born from a man ...this is why we wear these clothes!!1:astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag:

:wasalam:

assalamualikum

i just wanted to know about sarong things.
what you mean about sarong things.
and i also didn´t understand about his answer which he gave.

please write it clearly.
because i am also a bangladeshi and i never heard such things before.

jazakallah