News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Russia rescues Huawei — US ban backfires\
Deprived of US business, Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei has signed a deal to develop 5G wireless networks in Russia. Rick Sanchez explains. Then economist and overseer at Hoover Institution at Stanford University John Jordan weighs in. He predicts that Russia will regret its apparent pivot to China.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
please make du'a for our brothers and sisters in Kashmir~thank you.
Indian-administered Kashmir remains under lockdown

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
UNSC To Discuss Kashmir On China's Request
China asked for "closed consultations" in the United Nations Security Council to discuss India's decision to revoke the special status of Jammu and Kashmir, a day after Pakistan, Beijing's closest ally, wrote a letter on the issue to the Council President asking for its intervention. The request was submitted recently and no date has been scheduled as of now, a UN diplomat was quoted as saying by the news agency PTI. Meanwhile, reports say that the matter is likely to discuss on August 16. The last time Kashmir related resolution came up in UN Security Council was in 1971 during the Bangladesh war.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Point: China warns India it's 'highly concerned’ about Kashmir
As China and India partake in a high-level mechanism, how likely is a resolution to the Himalayan border dispute? Guests: Srikanth Kondapalli, a professor of Chinese Studies at Jawaharlal Nehru University; Prof. He Wenping, a senior research fellow at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Pakistan reacts to UN Security Council Jammu & Kashmir meeting
TENSIONS between India and Pakistan after the Indian government stripped Kashmir of their special status on August 5.