Several books about Islam ( for Christians )

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Assalamu Alaikom

Some Several books for Christian people

The Promised Prophet of the Bible

http://saaid.net/book/open.php?cat=92&book=3499

IS ALLAH (S.W) ONE OR THREE?

http://saaid.net/book/open.php?cat=92&book=3498

- ISLAM IS YOUR BIRTHRIGHT

http://saaid.net/book/open.php?cat=92&book=1056

Questions and Answers on Islam

http://saaid.net/book/open.php?cat=92&book=1414

؟ The Hijab .. Why ?

http://saaid.net/book/open.php?cat=92&book=2195

to download them Press on " word programme " Icon , or press on >> اضغط هنا <<

Good luck :)

Abu Juwairiya

Jazakallah Khayrun for the books Sister Fatimah. Some of them are quite large and will take some time to read, but I am sure it will be worth it and look forward to absorbing both the contents and crux of the themes. I also hope to applying what I have learned for Da'wah and discussion both with Muslims and Non Muslims.

For discussions with Christians, it is not about learning seemingly negative aspects of what is Christian theology, scripture, belief systems or otherwise, but common ground, dissimilarities and the world around us and how we view things.

Hello there, Peace Of The Lord Be With You. I am a Christian and I read a lot of books on Islam & Christianity....I have also read the Qur'an and the commentaries. I do know a lot of people who don't read about other faiths but have no problem criticising, I don't agree with that and I think it is a good idea to learn from each other.

Abu Juwairiya

Hello there, Peace Of The Lord Be With You. I am a Christian and I read a lot of books on Islam & Christianity....I have also read the Qur'an and the commentaries. I do know a lot of people who don't read about other faiths but have no problem criticising, I don't agree with that and I think it is a good idea to learn from each other.

Peace be with you brother. I hope we can learn much from you, your knowledge and experiences and anything you wish to share and impart on the forum. I personally welcome you to the forum, look forward to listening and learning from you and also in dispelling and correcting any false, misleading or distorted information we may have about Christianity, Christians or Christian theology from you.

Once more peace be upon you and I wish you well on the forum.

Peace be with you brother. I hope we can learn much from you, your knowledge and experiences and anything you wish to share and impart on the forum. I personally welcome you to the forum, look forward to listening and learning from you and also in dispelling and correcting any false, misleading or distorted information we may have about Christianity, Christians or Christian theology from you.

Once more peace be upon you and I wish you well on the forum.

Thank You.

When I speak to Muslims, they do agree that we have a friendly dialogue as I really dislike shouting matches and people who get in to a lot of nasty criticism or mockery and saying things certain individuals.

There are some similarities in the Bible & Qur'an....for example in Exodus and Numbers, it talks about Moses and the stone where he struck it and gave people water. That is also found in Sura 2 verse 60 in the Qur'an.

If anyone doesn't know certain things about their faith then it is alright because we all learn and some times forget things. I have forgotten things myself when I talk to people and try to do things from memory if I haven't got much on me and it is challenging.

I have also been reading a lot and researching the Trinity and going back to where it started, I don't shy away from truth. But myself as a Christian there are things many preachers say and make certain claims that are not in the scriptures of the Bible & Qur'an. I won't stand with some street preachers because they are set in their own ways and can't deal with some of things they make up and don't like to be corrected.

We know the word "Trinity" is not in the bible, many prefer to use the word "Godhead". My concern of the Trinity written in the Qur'an in Sura 4:171 & Sura 5:73 is that it thinks we take Mary as a God and she is part of the trinitarian belief. That is not what we believe unless it is talking about a certain group in the Early Church, because I don't know any christian who believes that doctrine. I am not a Catholic and never was raised one, so I don't know anybody who believes this. The Trinity is 'Father, Son & Holy Spirit'.

:)

Abu Juwairiya

Thank You.

When I speak to Muslims, they do agree that we have a friendly dialogue as I really dislike shouting matches and people who get in to a lot of nasty criticism or mockery and saying things certain individuals.

There are some similarities in the Bible & Qur'an....for example in Exodus and Numbers, it talks about Moses and the stone where he struck it and gave people water. That is also found in Sura 2 verse 60 in the Qur'an.

If anyone doesn't know certain things about their faith then it is alright because we all learn and some times forget things. I have forgotten things myself when I talk to people and try to do things from memory if I haven't got much on me and it is challenging.

I have also been reading a lot and researching the Trinity and going back to where it started, I don't shy away from truth. But myself as a Christian there are things many preachers say and make certain claims that are not in the scriptures of the Bible & Qur'an. I won't stand with some street preachers because they are set in their own ways and can't deal with some of things they make up and don't like to be corrected.

We know the word "Trinity" is not in the bible, many prefer to use the word "Godhead". My concern of the Trinity written in the Qur'an in Sura 4:171 & Sura 5:73 is that it thinks we take Mary as a God and she is part of the trinitarian belief. That is not what we believe unless it is talking about a certain group in the Early Church, because I don't know any christian who believes that doctrine. I am not a Catholic and never was raised one, so I don't know anybody who believes this. The Trinity is 'Father, Son & Holy Spirit'.

:)

Dear Brother. Thank you for your reply and your positive opinions.

First allow me to respond to some things you have mentioned.

There are indeed a great deal of similarities between Islam and Christianity as well as Islam and other religions as well. We can debate and discuss these at will for infinity but it remains something we all agree on even if our beliefs as to why they exist differ.

Second, in relation to the Trinity, there are some reasons for the inclusion of Mary as part of the godhead. I am no scholar so my opinions are my own. I may be wrong as I do know the classical forms of Arabic, Hebrew, Latin, Greek or even the entire history of the early Church.

In respect to what I know, there was or still is such a movement or belief where Mary is identified as 'Holy Mary, Mother of God'. Even if Mary is taken as being the mother of God alone and not a god itself, she is given special status and perhaps even divine status. By that I mean the concept of Original Sin may not be extended to her as God's earthly mother and if that is so, then Jesus is not stained with original sin even if the human race does not fully include him as one of Adam's offspring in the same way as it does to all other human beings whereby he had a perfect life to begin with se. Second, there was another movement during the era of a presbyter known as Nestorious who objected to the 'thekotos' which I am told is also about the concept of Mary as being the mother of God; meaning Jesus. Pardon my ignorance if I have mistaken the concepts of actual designations and controversies.

It is possible this or something else is what the Qur'an is referring to and not strictly as Mary being part of the official godhead herself.

Dear Brother. Thank you for your reply and your positive opinions.

First allow me to respond to some things you have mentioned.

There are indeed a great deal of similarities between Islam and Christianity as well as Islam and other religions as well. We can debate and discuss these at will for infinity but it remains something we all agree on even if our beliefs as to why they exist differ.

Second, in relation to the Trinity, there are some reasons for the inclusion of Mary as part of the godhead. I am no scholar so my opinions are my own. I may be wrong as I do know the classical forms of Arabic, Hebrew, Latin, Greek or even the entire history of the early Church.

In respect to what I know, there was or still is such a movement or belief where Mary is identified as 'Holy Mary, Mother of God'. Even if Mary is taken as being the mother of God alone and not a god itself, she is given special status and perhaps even divine status. By that I mean the concept of Original Sin may not be extended to her as God's earthly mother and if that is so, then Jesus is not stained with original sin even if the human race does not fully include him as one of Adam's offspring in the same way as it does to all other human beings whereby he had a perfect life to begin with se. Second, there was another movement during the era of a presbyter known as Nestorious who objected to the 'thekotos' which I am told is also about the concept of Mary as being the mother of God; meaning Jesus. Pardon my ignorance if I have mistaken the concepts of actual designations and controversies.

It is possible this or something else is what the Qur'an is referring to and not strictly as Mary being part of the official godhead herself.

Thank you for replying....

I am not sure where the movement actually is, but I have never really come across anyone who is part of such movements and I can look in to it to see where the movement originates from.

I had been called a 'Heretic' by some Christians just because I was interested in looking at the origin of the Trinitarian belief and been questioning how it started.

If a Christian or a Muslim says nasty things to a fellow believer then they have sinned against them.

Assalamu Alaikom

Some Several books for Christian people

The Promised Prophet of the Bible

http://saaid.net/book/open.php?cat=92&book=3499

IS ALLAH (S.W) ONE OR THREE?

http://saaid.net/book/open.php?cat=92&book=3498

- ISLAM IS YOUR BIRTHRIGHT

http://saaid.net/book/open.php?cat=92&book=1056

Questions and Answers on Islam

http://saaid.net/book/open.php?cat=92&book=1414

؟ The Hijab .. Why ?

http://saaid.net/book/open.php?cat=92&book=2195

to download them Press on " word programme " Icon , or press on >> اضغط هنا <<

Good luck :)

Hello Fatima S.Ar

I notice you had posted some books on here and saw that you have one about the hijab.

I have read a book about Christians who cover their heads. There are some Christians who are interested in covering their heads again which is really nice. I know some Romanian Christians who dress very identical to muslims and they have been mistaken as a muslim when they are Christian :)

The sad thing is about modern society is that many people are listening to individuals who know nothing about modesty in Judaism, Christianity, Islam.

I often wonder why it is acceptable for a Christian, Jew or a Catholic lady to wear coverings but a Muslim gets her hijab pulled off and get attacked.....it makes no sense to me.

Paul himself in the bible says that a woman should be modest and doesn't need to wear jewels and have her hair done up nicely. I am an English man but If I went to some churches in the US, or some places where Christian women stay in certain homes here in England, I would find that they will cover their heads. Their life is just God and they don't get married unless they choose to.

Abu Juwairiya

Hello Fatima S.Ar

I notice you had posted some books on here and saw that you have one about the hijab.

I have read a book about Christians who cover their heads. There are some Christians who are interested in covering their heads again which is really nice. I know some Romanian Christians who dress very identical to muslims and they have been mistaken as a muslim when they are Christian :)

The sad thing is about modern society is that many people are listening to individuals who know nothing about modesty in Judaism, Christianity, Islam.

I often wonder why it is acceptable for a Christian, Jew or a Catholic lady to wear coverings but a Muslim gets her hijab pulled off and get attacked.....it makes no sense to me.

Paul himself in the bible says that a woman should be modest and doesn't need to wear jewels and have her hair done up nicely. I am an English man but If I went to some churches in the US, or some places where Christian women stay in certain homes here in England, I would find that they will cover their heads. Their life is just God and they don't get married unless they choose to.

Dear Brother.

Sister Fatima may no longer be a member of the forum and I am not sure she may reply.

However, if I may answer, I would like to share my comments about the topic as well.

First, it is not Christians who have worn veils throughout history but Jews do so as well to this day in many parts of the world.

Second, Mary is known to have worn the veil as did many female disciples of Jesus.

Third, please correct me if I am wrong, but I have been told by some Christians that Paul's instructions about the veil and to women in general in the Bible relate to eit

Abu Juwairiya

The veil was not worn by pagans and to wear one was a sign of chastity and also to show that the women had demonstrated they had thrown off the shackle of the pagan men above them such as husbands and fathers.

Dear Brother.

Sister Fatima may no longer be a member of the forum and I am not sure she may reply.

However, if I may answer, I would like to share my comments about the topic as well.

First, it is not Christians who have worn veils throughout history but Jews do so as well to this day in many parts of the world.

Second, Mary is known to have worn the veil as did many female disciples of Jesus.

Third, please correct me if I am wrong, but I have been told by some Christians that Paul's instructions about the veil and to women in general in the Bible relate to eit

I am aware that it not Christians who have worn them only.

Paul was defending modesty which a lot of the modern churches today don't do. Even some muslims and some Jews are not really that bothered about their faith now.

Some muslims only wear a hijab if they are not very spiritual and attend mosques on certain occasions.

Abu Juwairiya

I am aware that it not Christians who have worn them only.

Paul was defending modesty which a lot of the modern churches today don't do. Even some muslims and some Jews are not really that bothered about their faith now.

Some muslims only wear a hijab if they are not very spiritual and attend mosques on certain occasions.

Thank you for your reply.

There are secularists the world over in all religions. To them be their religion and faith in God and to us be ours. God will judge us all fairly and justly. It is not for us to condemn or judge others; we leave that to God.

The veil itself is irrational if the wearer is harsh in their words, behaviour, outlook, perception of others, is unjust and oppressive. In the same way the non wearer can be just as good, pious, spiritual and close to God without wearing one. It is about looking at something ordained by God and making oneself worthy of it.