News Breaking Heart News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Special Request from his mother,please make du'a for him/tq
Re:Shaykh Abdul Hameed from Leicester, England
Shaykh Abdul Hameed Ismail critically injured after major motorcycle crash in Leicester

Shaykh Abdul Hameed Ismail is fighting for his life in hospital after he was critically injured in a motorcycle crash.

The 31-year-old scholar and teacher was injured when his silver Honda CBR 600F motorcycle was involved in a collision with a car in Leicester on Saturday 20 April.

He was initially taken to Leicester Royal Infirmary but was later transferred to Nottingham’s Queen’s Medical Centre.

His entire family, including his mother, Rosemina Ismail, his wife and three daughters are at his bedside.

Shaykh Ismail is a teacher at Madani School, in Evington, and he is also the charity’s vice chairman.

He plays a leading role in its work with young people and the homeless in Leicester.

Rosemina Ismail told News> “My son has been critically injured and we are with him in the hospital.

“We are taking things minute by minute for now until we know more.

“We need everyone to make du'a for him.

“Their du'as will help him and help us as a family.”

The crash happened at Wakerley Road’s junction with Ethel Road, shortly before 4pm on Saturday.

Leicestershire Police said the silver Honda CBR 600F motorcycle was in a collision with a dark blue Mercedes C220d.

Shaykh Ismail was travelling from the direction of the General Hospital and the car was travelling in the opposite direction.

The road was closed for many hours while police collision investigators examined the scene.

Police said the person in the car was not injured

Detective Constable Seamus Burns, from Leicestershire Police’s serious collision investigation unit, said: “I would like to speak to anyone who witnessed the collision and has not yet contacted police.

“It was a clear afternoon and it’s likely there will have been a lot of cars on the road.

“Did you see the collision take place, or did you see either of these vehicles prior to it occurring?

“If you have a dashcam fitted, please check for any footage that may have been recorded.

“Any information you have could help with my investigation.”

Contact Det Con Burns on 101.
~~~~
Thank you for reading
~Wassalam☪

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Update. 12pm Tuesday 23 April 2019

Salaams.
I am sad to say, We have received the MRI results and Shaykh Abdul Hameed has to be immediately taken for another operation, he is still very critical.
Please remember him in your duas that Allah gives him mentally, physically, financially and spiritually shifa and we get our Shaykh back more stronger to serve the Ummah inshallah
We need him very much

Jazakallah to all for your continues support and duas during our tragic time. But after hardship comes ease

We have full faith in Allah that Allah will get us through this together inshallah
Ameen

(Shaykh Abdul Hameed's Mum)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Update 9.10pm on Thursday 25 April 2019

Salaams
Shaykh Abdul Hameed woke up from induced coma but due to complications within 5 minutes he was put back into induced coma and the doctors have taken him for a CT scan right now to see what they have missed with regards to his major brain injury operation which he had on 20th april when he had his accident. He still remains in a critical condition.

The second operation which was scheduled a few days ago is still pending

Please we request you all to pray for his shiffa

Jazakallah
(Shaykh Abdul Hameed's mum)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalamu'alaikum!
update on Shaykh Abdul Hameed
who suffered critical injuries in a motorbike crash has come out of an induced coma and now on road to recovery, according to his mum.
His mum said: "He is out of the induced coma now, so that is some good news.
"He has suffered a brain injury so it will take a long time for him to recover.
"But at least he is alive.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Update

Salaams
Alhamdulillah Shaykh Abdul Hameed is doing well. Physiotherapist came and Shaykh managed to take 2 steps Alhamdulillah.
His mind is getting extremely exhausted so he needs a lot of rest, at the moment he is just sleeping.

Please continue to make du'a for him.

JazakAllah
(Shaykh Abdul Hameed's mum)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون
The father of Al Sheikh Al Ustadz Ahmad Taalib Abdul Hameed passed away on Monday in Riyadh. He will be transported to Madinah for the funeral prayer.
70204852_10158075622513094_6869069405561552896_n.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
All praises be upon Allah swt, God of the universe.
Sympathies and Condolences:
To Al Sheikh Al Ustadz Ahmad Taalib Abdul Hameed and his family for the passing of his father,
~May Allah swt grant him BEST grace and BEST generosity.
~May Allah place him with the Rasuls and Prophet Muhammad s.a.w , his family and his companions and among the pious muslims~ Amin!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون
Grieving father questions why 24-year-old wife died post-childbirth at hospital

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون
Canadian Bangladeshi student on returning from Canada passed away!
90150156_2568533176757223_4072049418071703552_n.jpg

A young Bangladeshi returnee from Canada, whose final hours were allegedly a blur of negligence of Dhaka Medical College Hospital (DMCH) doctors, died due to gastrointestinal complications on Saturday noon.

The doctors' inattention stemmed from their suspicion that the patient had coronavirus, claimed members of her family.
s DMCH is not equipped to test patients for coronavirus and the medical staff did not have protective suits, they allegedly refused to approach the patient until it was too late.

Nazma Amin, 24, was an undergraduate student studying in the business school of the University of Regina in Canada's Saskatchewan.

She flew back to Dhaka last Monday and started complaining of stomach aches.
Her family members said she was not able to eat at all -- every time she tried to eat, she was either nauseated or had terrible stomach aches.

On Friday night, her family took her to a hospital near their home in Mohammadpur.

"The hospital authorities said she needed to be kept in an intensive care unit (ICU) and must be transferred immediately. This was very late into the night," said Nazma's father Amin Ullah, who added that they could not find a hospital with an ICU bed to spare.
She tested negative for coronavirus, but by then over an hour had gone by with no monitoring and the patient's condition had deteriorated.

Around 12:30pm, a doctor stepped forward, put on gloves, wore a mask, and approached the patient. He had a syringe containing an antibiotic, hospital sources said.

It was still too late. Soon after the antibiotic was administered, Nazma died.

~News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihirajiun.
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim:
Assalamu'alaikum!
for the passing of Emir of Kuwait,
Al Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmed al-Sabah
~May Allah place him with the Rasuls and Prophet Muhammad s.a.w , his family and his companions and among the pious muslims~ Amin!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihirajiun.
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim:
Assalamu'alaikum!
for the passing of Al Sheikh Mohammad bin Ali Al Ethopi
One of the longest serving teacher at Masjid Al Haram.
Ej0WXwYXgAAMqwx

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون
Al Sheikh Mohammad bin Ali Al Ethopi has passed away.
Ej0WXe4XsAIQZnX

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
innalillahiwainnailaihirajiun
The Baloch right activist Karima Baloch was found dead in Toronto, Canada on Monday night.
11-16.jpg

Karima Baloch’s death has been declared ‘non-criminal’ by Canadian Police after investigations.
, went missing on Sunday. She had campaigned extensively against disappearances and human rights violations in Balochistan.

The Toronto Police Service on Tuesday said that it was aware of “heightened community and media interest” surrounding the investigation of Karima Baloch’s death.

“Earlier today, we confirmed a 37-year-old woman was sadly located deceased on Monday, December 21, 2020.
“The circumstances have been investigated and officers have determined this to be a non-criminal death and no foul play is suspected,” the police said in a statement on Twitter.
The circumstances have been investigated and officers have determined this to be a non-criminal death and no foul play is suspected.
~May Allah swt have mercy on her and grant her Jannatul Firdaus.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
innalillahiwainnailaihirajiun
Senior journalist Tariq Mahmood passes away in Islamabad.
114-2.jpg

~May Allah have mercy on him and grant him Jannatul Firdaus.