When is the end of salah timing?

runayrus

Yearning Slave
:salam2: to my brothers and sisters

I would like to pse an important question

I want to know when does every salah timing ends?

To be accurate, how many minutes after the adzaan does the salah timing runs?

If possible I would like to know the correct timing for all 5 obligatory prayers.

I have been taking it as the timing runs from one prayer to the next eg: from Zuhur till before Asr, it's still okay to carry out Zuhur prayers

Help!

:wasalam:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
I have been taking it as the timing runs from one prayer to the next eg: from Zuhur till before Asr, it's still okay to carry out Zuhur prayers

Help!

:wasalam:

You can immediately pray when adhaan starts, no need to wait until adhaan finish.

From your above question, you are correct except for fajr, asar and isha.

Fajr ends until Syuruk starts.

Asar does not end when maghrib comes. The reason is because the mushrik used to pray when the sun rise and sun set(nak sembah matahari). So it is haram to pray when sun set for asar.

Some scholar say isha ends when subuh comes , Some say isha ends when midnight comes.....

Maghrib ends when isha comes. Zuhur ends when asar comes

runayrus

Yearning Slave
An ustaz told us during fiqh class that maghrib runs only twenty minutes after adzaan... thats why I am confused.

But nevertheless thank u brothers.

Brother Ahmed Indian, I have not read what you have replied, Insha'Allah.

Jazakallah khair

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

In short and simple words.. When you hear the call for a prayer then it is the end for the prayer before it..

Example: the call for Isha prayer ends the time for Maghrib prayer, And the call for Fajr prayer ends the time for Isha prayer.. and so on.

Taking in regards the forbidden times for prayer as in Sunrises and Sunsets.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
An ustaz told us during fiqh class that maghrib runs only twenty minutes after adzaan... thats why I am confused.

But nevertheless thank u brothers.

Brother Ahmed Indian, I have not read what you have replied, Insha'Allah.

Jazakallah khair

This is what I learned also sister. Magrib prayers to be performed soon after the adzaan, can not delay. That's why we are not encourage to perform nafil prayer after Magrib adzaan. So far I only notice masjid that follows hanafi madzhab will pray immediately after the adzaan.

Pls note following hadith also:

Hadith from Abu Al-Minhal:

Abu Barza said, "The Prophet used to offer the Fajr (prayer) when one could recognize the person sitting by him (after the prayer) and he used to recite between 60 to 100 Ayat (verses) of the Qur'an. He used to offer the Zuhr prayer as soon as the sun declined (at noon) and the 'asr at a time when a man might go and return from the farthest place in Medina and find the sun still hot. (The sub-narrator forgot what was said about the Maghrib). He did not mind delaying the 'Isha prayer to one third of the night or the middle of the night."

- Sahih Bukhari