Serious Beware of Sam Shamoun (Apologist)

Hello everyone, Peace Be With You all. I wanted to make this post because I have an issue I want to make because there is a certain Anti-Muslim Apologist hate preacher from the US called 'Sam Shamoun' who is well known in the Islamic & Non-Muslim communities and is friends with David Wood whos is also well known. He is a very angry person who criticises other Christians, Catholics, Jehovah's Witnesses and Muslims. On his live stream he cannot take any criticism what so ever and calls people "Filthy Dogs", "Satan" and other names then blocks them. He even tells people like myself that I am not a Christian just because I do not follow the Trinity. A while back he also lashed out at Dr. James White who is popular in the Islamic community and I really like him, he is a good guy. I have this bad feeling in me when I come across him or see him on live stream because it is very worrying how many actually follow him and act like he is their scholar when he is not a scholar. Sam is of Syrian origin but born in Kuwait and his Arabic isn't even that good and has to rely on friends who know Arabic in order to understand and thinks people are "too scared" to debate him. Some friends who I told about him and his behaviour, they are not impressed and I would urge Christians and Muslims to look in to this guy who hasn't seen anything he writes or people who already know who he is and look at his recent material because his behaviour is disgraceful and you will get an idea of what he is like. You can also go on Youtube and type in something like 'Sam Shamoun Insults Shabir Ally ', 'Sam Shamoun Insults Threats and bullying' or 'Sam Shamoun Caught Cursing' or 'Sam Shamoun's foul mouthed insults against Muslims' . This is very sad and not only is he making himself look bad, he is also giving Christians a bad name. I once asked a guy in an Islamic store what he thought about him and he told me he doesn't like Sam Shamoun.

As a Christian I have been screamed at openly before by a Roman Catholic lady when doing street evangelism in the middle of a city centre and I tell you it is not a good experience. I am very sad that this is what we have to put up with, even the Muslim communities has people like this and we have to stamp it out because if we want to follow the Lord and not be under these attacks and build good friendships and bridges with the Jewish-Christian-Muslim communities and live along side each other, then we have to work together to get rid of this extremist hate problem. In the Bible & Qur'an this kind of behaviour is not acceptable and I am sure many on here agree with me. I read Islamic books and good scholarly material and have read the Qur'an and enjoy studying it. I have no reason why people need to go out there and attack someone and calling them evil names.

I would rather have a fruitful and civilised discussion where we can listen to each other and answer any questions in a honest and loving manner and agree to disagree if we are not 100% happy. I like to make friends from people of other faiths and I don't like the idea of rejecting someone just because they don't think like me.

His links to his social media and website etc..
(removed)

I put up his websites and youtube channel so you can check out what he is like recently and I got to the point where I had enough and got sick of his behaviour and I felt it needed to be addressed so people can have their say.

If you have any questions and have anything to say....just put it below and I will reply to it. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Hi greeting!
Thanks for sharing,
In islam we know theres ppl like this, so dont worry too much, they come and go, they will stop when get tired , Allah swt is watching too, hope our friend Sam Samoun will stop bullshitting before something happen to him for 'good' . some people goes on and on blabbing because some part of him that he didnt get it (understand) , himself! And too ashamed to admit THEIR WEAKNESS lol .
Retard is a BIG word!

~'PEACE!
~queenislam

Hi greeting!
Thanks for sharing,
In islam we know theres ppl like this, so dont worry too much, they come and go, they will stop when get tired , Allah swt is watching too, hope our friend Sam Samoun will stop bullshitting before something happen to him for 'good' . some people goes on and on blabbing because some part of him that he didnt get it (understand) , himself! And too ashamed to admit THEIR WEAKNESS lol .
Retard is a BIG word!

~'PEACE!
~queenislam

As-salāmu ʿalaykum / Peace Be Upon You queenislam - Thank you for your reply, a long time ago he use to condemn people for being nasty and selfish and for some reason he has fallen in to the same trap.

Of course there is people like that out there, you are right. There are a lot of good Muslims and Christians who condemn such people for extremism and radical behaviour towards their own people or non-believers and I think it is good to see many condemn it.

It is important we do not listen to these people and remind people who do to stop and tell them what they are really like and we have to warn listeners about deception :)

Abu Juwairiya

Hello everyone, Peace Be With You all. I wanted to make this post because I have an issue I want to make because there is a certain Anti-Muslim Apologist hate preacher from the US called 'Sam Shamoun' who is well known in the Islamic & Non-Muslim communities and is friends with David Wood whos is also well known. He is a very angry person who criticises other Christians, Catholics, Jehovah's Witnesses and Muslims. On his live stream he cannot take any criticism what so ever and calls people "Filthy Dogs", "Satan" and other names then blocks them. He even tells people like myself that I am not a Christian just because I do not follow the Trinity. A while back he also lashed out at Dr. James White who is popular in the Islamic community and I really like him, he is a good guy. I have this bad feeling in me when I come across him or see him on live stream because it is very worrying how many actually follow him and act like he is their scholar when he is not a scholar. Sam is of Syrian origin but born in Kuwait and his Arabic isn't even that good and has to rely on friends who know Arabic in order to understand and thinks people are "too scared" to debate him. Some friends who I told about him and his behaviour, they are not impressed and I would urge Christians and Muslims to look in to this guy who hasn't seen anything he writes or people who already know who he is and look at his recent material because his behaviour is disgraceful and you will get an idea of what he is like. You can also go on Youtube and type in something like 'Sam Shamoun Insults Shabir Ally ', 'Sam Shamoun Insults Threats and bullying' or 'Sam Shamoun Caught Cursing' or 'Sam Shamoun's foul mouthed insults against Muslims' . This is very sad and not only is he making himself look bad, he is also giving Christians a bad name. I once asked a guy in an Islamic store what he thought about him and he told me he doesn't like Sam Shamoun.

As a Christian I have been screamed at openly before by a Roman Catholic lady when doing street evangelism in the middle of a city centre and I tell you it is not a good experience. I am very sad that this is what we have to put up with, even the Muslim communities has people like this and we have to stamp it out because if we want to follow the Lord and not be under these attacks and build good friendships and bridges with the Jewish-Christian-Muslim communities and live along side each other, then we have to work together to get rid of this extremist hate problem. In the Bible & Qur'an this kind of behaviour is not acceptable and I am sure many on here agree with me. I read Islamic books and good scholarly material and have read the Qur'an and enjoy studying it. I have no reason why people need to go out there and attack someone and calling them evil names.

I would rather have a fruitful and civilised discussion where we can listen to each other and answer any questions in a honest and loving manner and agree to disagree if we are not 100% happy. I like to make friends from people of other faiths and I don't like the idea of rejecting someone just because they don't think like me.

His links to his social media and website etc..
(removed)

I put up his websites and youtube channel so you can check out what he is like recently and I got to the point where I had enough and got sick of his behaviour and I felt it needed to be addressed so people can have their say.

If you have any questions and have anything to say....just put it below and I will reply to it. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

May Allah reward you. Just as QueenIslam has said, there are good people like yourself and we are thankful for your positive words about Islam. There will probably be speakers and 'preachers' like Sam Shamoun for a while. However, their influence, authority and power will not last. While we should be aware of people like him and do what we can to spread news about him, they are not as much of a problem as other issues worldwide, but that is another matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Abu Juwairiya

I Wasn't promoting him, I think you have your wires crossed. Removing a link doesn't make something go away.

I did not say you were promoting him nor did I imply it.

My dislike was not of yourself, your post or your topic. It was only of Sam Shamoun. While I accept his position, his opinions and his statements as being open to view, I liked the removal since I despised seeing it on the forum. Therefore, in that respect I also accept removal of his thoughts and opinions will not expunge them altogether. Try to look at things in perspective and perhaps even ask in future if this was inferred before making judgement.

I did not say you were promoting him nor did I imply it.

My dislike was not of yourself, your post or your topic. It was only of Sam Shamoun. While I accept his position, his opinions and his statements as being open to view, I liked the removal since I despised seeing it on the forum. Therefore, in that respect I also accept removal of his thoughts and opinions will not expunge them altogether. Try to look at things in perspective and perhaps even ask in future if this was inferred before making judgement.

I was entitled to express my opinion, im not perfect.

Abu Juwairiya

I was entitled to express my opinion, im not perfect.

Jazakallah Khayrun Brother. May Allah reward you for your comments and opinions.

If I may add brother, when you first brought the topic to the forum, I gave your post a like. If I had thought or believed it was insulting, perhaps I may not have done so. I am thinking here hypothetically as I cannot say for certain. However, when I saw you expressed ill feeling towards me in regard to my own comments and approval of the links withdrawal (not the topic, just the links themselves), I withdrew it only then as I could no longer be sure of your intentions and beliefs about me. Please note I did not vote against you. You are my brother in Islam and I respect you and inshallah may it always be that way.