A new Muslim

Shannonx

Assalam Alaikum everyone
Just wanted everyone to know that I converted to Islam today.
Sadly, I couldn't goto the mosque and say it, but I didn't want to keep waiting so I said it today at home. :)

Jihan

Alhamdulillah!!!! i am happy for you.
inshaAllah, if you have any question cocerning the religion don't hesitate to ask. welcome!!!!!

Asalaamalikum sister

Alhamdilillah!! May Allah bring you ever lasting peace, joy and happiness.

your brother in Islam
walaakum salaam

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"If you were to trust in Allah genuinely, He would give you provision as He does for the birds which go out hungry in the morning and come back full in the evening"

moon14

Alikom assallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllam, alhamdulllah that he brought you to the truth and right faith

Congratulations

We are so happy for you.

Don’t be sad. What you have done is absolutely the right. Islam is mainly between you and Allah. If Corse, going to the mosque is better and more support for Islam. Also you need to join to your sisters in the mosque to learn more about Islam. We are here to give you all support and help you need, so don’t hesitate to ask us what ever in your mind.

Could you give us how was your journey to Islam? (I think you will need to say it hundreds of times, so prepare one and paste it when ever you need)

All the best and take care

Assalamo alikom
:salah:

sugarbb

Assalammualaikum sister,

Alhamdulillah ! For Allah has guided you to the right path. Alhamdulillah !
Al Quran 2:111
And they say ;"None shall enter Paradise unless He be a Jew or a Christian." Those are their (vain) desires. Say; "Produce your proof if ye are truthful."
Al Quran 2:112
Nay - whoever submits His whole self to Allah And is a doer of good - He will get his reward With His Lord; On such shall be no fear, Nor shall they grieve.
:tti_sister: :SMILY252:

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Allahu-akbar

:allahuakbar: :allahuakbar: :allahuakbar:

:salam2: dearest sister, i have long been waiting for this great news, masha-Allah finally you did it. How is it feeling ? ( just asking out of curiousity) I have been following your last posts and when i read last time that your parents werent happy when you told them about it I was a bit sad but Alhamdu-lillah Allah SWT gave you strength and showed you the way. May Allah's blessings and peace be with you always, :tti_sister: ameen (sorry, bros can only say Astagfirullah here at TTI :SMILY335: ). Whenever i read about someone reverting it always reminds me of this verse,

But Allâh has endeared the Faith to you and has beautified it in your hearts, and has made disbelief, wickedness and disobedience (to Allâh and His Messenger SAW) hateful to you. Such are they who are the rightly guided, (7) (This is) a Grace from Allâh and His Favour. And Allâh is All-Knowing, All-Wise.
Al-Hujurat

and when i read about the problems and hurdles that people like you, my sister go through, it always gives me a hope since Allah's promise is with those who strive and try to change their ways,

And those who strive in Our (Cause)― We will certainly guide them to Our Paths: for verily Allah is with those who do right. (69)
Al-Ankaboot

Verily never will Allah change the condition of a people until they change it themselves (with their own souls).
Ar-Raad

And whoever desires the Hereafter and strives for it, with the necessary effort due for it (i.e. do righteous deeds of Allâh's Obedience) while he is a believer (in the Oneness of Allâh— Islâmic Monotheism), then such are the ones whose striving shall be appreciated, (thanked and rewarded by Allâh). (19)
Al-Isra

I really am glad and i pray :tti_sister: to Allah SWT that he makes your coming to Islam a blessing and a glad tiding for you and for the whole humanity as well, ameen. Welcome to Islam and to the family !

Remeber me in your duas, please

:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

sajjuaiah

:wasalam:

:mashallah:

MAY ALLAH PROTECT YOU FROM EVERY DANGER.

WELCOME TO ISLAM

ALWAYS STICK TO QURAN AND SUNNAH OF OUR BELOVED PROPHET S.A.W.

ALWAYS ASK ALLAH FOR PROTECTION.

MAY ALLAH GUIDE YOU AND BLESS YOU HAPPINESS.

:tti_sister:

revertmuslimah

Subhanallah Welcome sister!!!!

Asalaamu alaikum sister,
Im so incredibly happy for you, its so amazing how Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) open peoples hearts and minds and guides them. Its just so beautiful. Alhumdulillah you are so blessed, all your sins have all gone now, Islam wipes away all that came before it. Im lost for words except Subhanallah, sister I know that not being near any mosques or other muslims is hard for you but im sure Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) will make it easier for you if you make du'a. I could almost cry, I hope that you will find the support you need form the brothers and sisters here. Personally I am here to help you in any way you want, ask anything even private messsage if you want. Being a new muslim isnt easy we make so many mistakes at first but dont worry Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) is most merciful and does not blame us for what we dont know.

From one revert to another, sister may Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) guide you on the straight path, and keep your faith (iman) strong.

Your sister revertmuslimah

ps. you have made my day! jazakallahu khair, Allah is the source of all good things and blessings in this life, and in the hereafter.

hambaAllah

welcome to the deen sister

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:allahuakbar::allahuakbar::allahuakbar:
:salah: :tti_sister: Alhamdulillah Praise be to Allah swt for guiding u to the straight path.May our path be smooth and easy till all of us meet in jannah
:allahuakbar::allahuakbar::allahuakbar:

:wasalam::hijabi:

jama

salaumu alikaum warahmutallah wabarakut

Allah show you the right path. manshallah. welcom to the beautiful religion of Islam. let us know if you have any questions?may allah bless you
wasalumu alaiykum waramatullaah wabarakatu.

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum sister Shannon!

All praise and all thanks are due to Allah the Almighty for guiding you to His religion. This is indeed the best day of your life.

Take care of yourself, by asking Allah to preserve and strengthen your faith and then by seeking knowledge about Islam from trustworthy sources.

I highly recommend you read the book "The Fundamentals of Tawheed [Islamic Monotheism]" by Dr. Bilal Philips.

Regards,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

All praise belongs to Allah Who guided you to right path, Alhamdullilah.

After every difficulty relief comes from Allah.

{"So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief. Verily, with every difficulty there is relief."} {Al-Inshirah verse 5&6]

i have read the difficulties you had: " May Allah reward the brothers and sisters who have answered your Questions and supported you . I will admit it could be that there are brothers and sisters who wanted to respond but who saw the answers given are good enough, i ask Allah subhanahu wat3la to reward them too"

Alhamdullilah

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullaih wabarakatuh,

Imad

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
:salam2:

ALLAHU AKBAR, ALLAHU AKBAR, ALLAHU AKBAR, ALLAHU AKBAR, ALLAHU AKBAR.

:tti_sister: May Allah always guide everyone to the right path and never let them go astray.

:ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma:

May Allah open the doors of paradise for you and for every Muslim Insha Allah:tti_sister:

Love my islam

:salam2: dear sister Shannon
Welcome to this ummah. I had a feeling that its not long before accept islam. My Allah strenghten your faith and make every step easy for you. May Allah guide your family too. Ameen.