Everything?????333333

macoooo

نبيكم عنصري! محمد حجاب في حوار مع طلاب من الطائفة المورمونية

الداعية هاشم Vs مسيحي بريطاني /من هو الإله الحقيقي

هل ستطعمين النباتات لقطتكِ؟ هاشم في حوار مع نباتيين

مسيحي يصر "أنتم تعبدون الكعبة" ومسلم يرد بالأدلة مع نهاية قوية بتدمير عقيدة النصارى | ركن الخطباء

macoooo

The Prophets and Messengers that came before us, were sent to guide humanity to the true religion of Allah. They all had the same job which is to teach people how to worship Allah and lead a righteous life. They taught this through exemplifying true sincerity and honesty in every action they did so much so that even their enemies considered them as honest and trustworthy people. These traits that Allah has instilled in them are very important as they serve as a backbone to their claims about the unseen. Allah also attributed miracles to them to remove any doubts that these men were not sent by Allah. Many of these miracles were explicitly mentioned in the Quran which means that as Muslims we must confirm that these events did in fact take place.

The Prophet Muhammad was no exception, he performed miracles that cannot be possible for any other human being to perform without the help of Allah. He was given many miracles throughout his life. This article we will explore six miracles of the Prophet Muhammad that you may not have known:

1. Prophet Muhammad’s Miracle of the moon splitting

When the unbelievers challenged the Prophet to perform a miracle. He pointed towards the moon and by the will of Allah, it split into two.

‘That the Meccan people requested Allah’s Messenger () to show them a miracle, and so he showed them the splitting of the moon.’

[Sahih al-Bukhari]

After some time of staying in that state, it eventually converged back to its original state. Although the disbelievers saw this event take place right in front of them as clear as crystal they still disbelieved calling the Prophet a magician.

2-Prophet Muhammad’s miracle of Isra and Miraj

This miracle refers to the night journey Muhammad made with the angel Gabriel. He

Went from Mecca to Jerusalem. From there he ascended up to the heavens to hold a

Communion with Allah. By the time he returned to Mecca it was still night time.

3-. Prophet Muhammad’s miracle of the tree that cried

The Prophet ﷺ would rest against a dried trunk and woulre. When the Prophet’s companions finally built him a pulpit to give the Friday

Sermon from, he heard a sound that resembled the crying of a baby camel. He went

Down from the pulpit and made his way to the tree to embrace it.

4-‘The Prophet peace be upon him used to stand by a stem of a date-palm tree (while delivering a sermon). When the pulpit was placed for him we heard that stem crying like a pregnant she-camel till the Prophet (ﷺ) got down from the pulpit and placed his hand over it.’

Sahih al-Bukhari

الجزء 1 سيدة الكنيسة مندهشة للتعلم عن المرأة في الإسلام

الجزء 2 سيدة الكنيسة مندهشة للتعلم عن المرأة في الإسلام

macoooo

Prophet Muhammad’s miracle of water that flowed from his hands

5- On the day of Al-Hudaibiya (Treaty), the people became very thirsty. After completing the ablution, the people had rushed towards the Prophet ﷺ. He asked what was the matter with them. The replied that they had no water for ablution or drinking except a small pot of water which clearly wasn’t enough for them. So he then placed his hand into the pot and water started to flow from his fingers like a spring. Everyone drank and performed ablution that day.

6- /The people became very thirsty on the day of Al-Hudaibiya (Treaty). A small pot containing some water was in front of the Prophet and when he had finished the ablution, the people rushed towards him. He asked, ‘What is wrong with you?’ They replied, ‘We have no water either for performing ablution or for drinking except what is present in front of you.’ So he placed his hand in that pot and the water started flowing among his fingers like springs. We all drank and performed ablution (from it).” I asked Jabir, “How many were you?” he replied, “Even if we had been one-hundred-thousand, it would have been sufficient for us, but we were fifteen-hundred.”

[Sahih al-Bukhari]

Prophet Muhammad’s miracle of the wedding dinner

7- When the Prophet peace be upon him

consummated his marriage to Zaynab bint Jahsh (may Allah be pleased with her) Anas bin Malik’s mother Umm Sulaim made them ‘Hais’ (a mixture of pure Madinah dates) only enough for the Prophet and his wife. When the prophet received the dish from Anas bin Malik, He told him to invite so many companions that the narration mentioned about 300 companions were invited that day. He fed all of his guests until they were full. Once they were done the Prophet told Anas bin Malik to take the dish away. As he took the dish away he couldn’t tell whether the dish was the same when he delivered it or increased in its capacity.

8- “The Messenger of Allah got married and consummated the marriage with his wife.” He said: “My mother Umm Sulaim made some Hais, and I brought it to the Messenger of Allah and said: ‘My mother sends you greetings of Salam, and says to you: ‘This is a little from us.” He said: ‘Put it down.’ Then he said: ‘Go and call so-and-so, and so-and-so, and whoever you meet,’ and he named some men. So I called those whom he named and those whom I met.” I said to Anas: “How many were they?” He said: “About three hundred. Then the Messenger of Allah said: ‘Let them sit around the dish of food in groups of ten, one after the other, and let each person eat from what is closest to him.’ They ate until they were full, then one group went out and another group came in. He said to me: ‘O Anas, clear it away.’ So I cleared it away, and I do not know whether there was more when I cleared it away, or when I put it down.”

[ Sunan an-Nasa’i]

مهم لكل شاب!! ماذا يحدث لك حين تشاهد الإباحية وما هي الحلول للتخلص منها؟

مغالطات الإلحاد الغير منطقية - حوار صبور مع روب حول الإلحاد - الجزء الأول

macoooo

Muhammad ibn (son of) Abdullah ibn (son of) Abdul Mutalib, was born on 12 Rabi 'Awwal in the year 570 C.E. (Christian Era) in Makkah, (today: Saudi Arabia) and he died in 633 C.E. in Yathrib (today: Madinah, Saudi Arabia)

In Arabic the word prophet (nabi) is derived from the word naba which means news. Thus we deduce that a prophet spreads the news of God and His message, they are in a sense God’s ambassadors on earth. Their mission is to convey the message to worship One God. This includes, calling the people to God, explaining the message, bringing glad tidings or warnings and directing the affairs of the nation. All the prophets were anxious to convey God’s message sincerely and completely and this included the last prophet, Muhammad. During his final sermon Prophet Muhammad asked the congregation three times whether he had delivered the message, and called on God to witness their answer, which was a resounding “yes!”.

As well as the essence of their call to One God, another accepted sign of the truth of the prophets is how they live their lives. The accounts of Prophet Muhammad’s life that we have inherited from our righteous predecessors illustrate that Muhammad’s Prophethood was guided by God from the very beginning. Long before, Prophethood Muhammad was being prepared to guide humankind to the straight path and his life experiences stood him in good stead for such a weighty mission. Then at the age of 40 when Prophethood was bestowed upon him, God continued to support and affirm his mission. Any account of Muhammad’s life is filled with examples of his exemplary character; he was merciful, compassionate, truthful, brave, and generous, while striving solely for the rewards of the Hereafter. The way Prophet Muhammad dealt with his companions, acquaintances, enemies, animals and even inanimate objects left no doubt that he was ever mindful of God.

Muhammad’s birth was accompanied by many so called miraculous events and the talk of the extraordinary events no doubt functioned as signs of Prophethood,

Special but not unique circumstances surrounded childhood of Prophet Muhammad and these undoubtedly had a bearing on his character. By the time he was eight years old he had suffered through the death of both his parents and his beloved grandfather Abdul Muttalib. He was left in the care of his uncle and great supporter Abu Talib. Thus even as a young boy he had already suffered great emotional and physical upheaval. Both the many chroniclers of Muhammad’s life and the Quran acknowledge his disrupted life.

Did He not find you (O Muhammad) an orphan and gave you a refuge? (Quran 93:6)

Muhammad’s uncle Abu Talib was poor and struggled to keep his family fed, thus during his adolescence Muhammad worked as a shepherd. From this occupation he learned to embrace solitude and developed characteristics such as patience, cautiousness, care, leadership and an ability to sense danger. Shepherding was an occupation that all the prophets of God we know of had in common. ‘…The companions asked, “Were you a shepherd?” He replied, “There was no prophet who was not a shepherd.”’[1]

In his teens Muhammad sometimes travelled with Abu Talib, accompanying caravans to trade centres. On at least one occasion, he is said to have travelled as far north as Syria. Older merchants recognized his character and nicknamed him Al-Amin, the one you can trust. Even in his youth he was known as truthful and trustworthy. One story that is accepted by most Islamic scholars and historians is the account of one of Prophet Muhammad’s trips to Syria.

The story goes that the monk Bahira foretold the coming Prophethood and counselled Abu Talib to “guard his nephew carefully”. According to biographer Ibn Ishaq, as the caravan in which Prophet Muhammad was travelling approached the edge of town, Bahira could see a cloud that appeared to be shading and following a young man. When the caravan halted under the shadow of some trees, Bahira “looked at the cloud when it over-shadowed the tree, and its branches were bending and drooping over the apostle of God until he was in the shadow beneath it.” After Bahira witnessed this he observed Muhammad closely and asked him many questions concerning a number of Christian prophecies he had read and heard about.

The young Muhammad was distinguished among his people for his modesty, virtuous behaviour and graceful manners, thus it was no surprise for his companions to see him, even as a youth many years before Prophethood, shun superstitious practices and keep away from drinking alcohol, eating meat slaughtered on stone altars or attending idolatrous festivals. By the time he reached adulthood Muhammad was thought of as the most reliable and trustworthy member of the Meccan community. Even those who concerned themselves with petty tribal squabbles acknowledged Muhammad’s honesty and integrity.

Muhammad’s virtues and good moral character was established from a young age, and God continued to support and guide him. When he was 40 years old Muhammad was given the means to change the world, the means to benefit the whole of humanity

THE SEAL OF ALL THE PROPHETS MUHAMMAD PBUH - Muhammad Abdul Jabbar

\

The greatest man to ever walk the earth - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaClr9qEOAI

macoooo

As Muslims, it is mandatory that we believe in all Prophets and Messengers of God, without making any distinction between them. As Allah states in the Quran regarding the believers:

“All of them have believed in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers, [saying], “We make no distinction between any of His messengers.”

Quran 2:285

Nevertheless, although we make no distinction in terms of believing that all Prophets and Messengers were sent by God, whether it be Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and of course Muhammad ﷺ, we do in fact favour certain Prophets amongst others.

As Allah also states in the Quran:

“Those messengers – some of them We caused to exceed others. Among them were those to whom Allah spoke, and He raised some of them in degree…”

Quran 2:253

On saying this, we as Muslims wholeheartedly believe that Prophet Muhammad ﷺ was the greatest of all Prophets due to the many evidences available. We have compiled a list of ten of the strongest signs that prove this, along with their accompanying references.

He was the final Messenger sent by God to the entirety of humanity.

Allah states in the Quran:

“Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Apostle of God, and the Seal of the Prophets: and God has full knowledge of all things.

Quran 33:40

Thawban also narrated that the Messenger of Allah ﷺ said:

“…And I am the last of the Prophets, there is no Prophet after me.”

He was given the Quran, the final revelation of God.

He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.

Quran 3:3

He was granted the largest following.

The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said:

“Amongst the apostles I would have the largest following on the Day of Resurrection, and I would be the first to knock at the door of Paradise.”

He is the leader of the children of Adam.

He will be the first to be resurrected.

He will be the first to intercede on the Day of Judgement.

Abu Hurayrah, narrated that the Messenger of Allah ﷺ said:

“I will be the leader of the sons of Adam on the Day of Resurrection, and the first one for whom the grave will be opened, and the first to intercede, and the first whose intercession will be accepted.’”

He will be the first to cross the Siraat bridge over Hell Fire.

It was narrated that ‘Ata bin Yazid said:

“I was sitting with Abu Hurairah and Abu Sa’eed. One of them narrated the hadith about intercession and the other was listening. He said: ‘Then the angels will come and intercede, and the messengers will intercede.’ And he mentioned the Sirat, and said: “The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: ‘I will be the first one to cross it…”

He will be the first to enter Paradise.

Anas bin Malik narrated that the Prophet ﷺ said:

“I will come to the gate of Paradise on the Day of Resurrection and will ask for it to be opened. The keeper will say: ‘Who are you?’ I will say, ‘Muhammad.’ He will say: ‘I was commanded not to open it for anyone before you.”

He was granted the Maqaam Al-Mahmoud (The Praised Station).

“It may be that your Lord will raise you to Maqaam Al-Mahmoud (a station of praise and glory).”

Quran 17:79

Ibn Jareer said,

“Most of the commentators said that is the position which he ﷺ will occupy in order to intercede for the people on the Day of Resurrection, to ask that their Lord might grant them respite from the great hardship that they are suffering on this Day.”

He led all the Prophets in Prayer during the Night Journey.

This proves that our Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is the greatest leader, and as it was stated by Ibn Katheer at the beginning of his commentary on Surah Al-Isra’: “Then his honourable status and superiority to them was manifested when he was made to go forward to lead them in prayer, when Jibreel (peace be upon him) indicated to him that he should do so.”

These are just a selection of the proofs that indicate that the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ was the greatest of all Prophets to have walked this Earth. May the peace and blessings of Allah, God Almighty, be upon him, his family and his companions.

أحمد ديدات -- عتاد الجهاد -- كينيا -- مترجم

macoooo

"لماذا تقرؤون القرآن كالغناء" رجل يسأل الأخ منصور عن القرآن و اللغة العربية | ركن الخطباء مترجم

الداعية شمسي يرد على شبهة قتل يهود بني قريظة في حوار مع مسيحي محترم | ركن الخطباء مترجم

فتاة تسأل منصور عن المساواة في الإسلام

شرطي محترم يقدم نصيحة لمحمد حجاب ولكل من يرتاد ركن الخطباء

macoooo

Scientists say that when the beam of lightning starts to release from the base of the cloud which is negatively charged towards the earth which is positively charged, the opposite charges meet and collision occurs and the lightning beam rushes with a speed of more than one hundred thousand kilometers per second. Also, Scientists had found that lightning has many phases and the most important phases are going down phase and going back phase. Prophet Mohamed peace be up on says about lightning:” don't you see that the lightning comes and back in an eye blink” [Narrated by Muslim]

Lightning is a complicated phenomenon and scientists discovered its secrets in the twenty century….

Scientists say that time of the lightning flash is 25 Fraction of a second and this is the same as time of eye blink, isn't this the same as what the prophet said 1400 years ago?

It is a miracle to prove that the prophet is sincere and inspired from Allah Almighty, isn’t it?

The Speed of Lightning...FUNNY Sh. Dr. Bilal Philips... youtube

11. For each (person), there are angels in succession, before and behind him. They guard him by the Command of Allah. Verily! Allah will not change the good condition of a people as long as they do not change their state of goodness themselves (by committing sins and by being ungrateful and disobedient to Allah). But when Allah wills a people's punishment, there can be no turning back of it, and they will find besides Him no protector.

12. It is He who shows you the lightning, as a fear (for travellers) and as a hope (for those who wait for rain). And it is He Who brings up (or originates) the clouds, heavy (with water).

13. And Ar-Ra'd (thunder) glorifies and praises Him, and so do the angels because of His Awe, He sends the thunderbolts, and therewith He strikes whom He wills, yet they (disbelievers) dispute about Allah. And He is Mighty in strength and Severe in punishment.

14. For Him (Alone) is the Word of Truth (i.e. none has the right to be worshipped but He). And those whom they (polytheists and disbelievers) invoke, answer them no more than one who stretches forth his hand (at the edge of a deep well) for water to reach his mouth, but it reaches him not, and the invocation of the disbelievers is nothing but an error (i.e. of no use).

15. And unto Allah (Alone) falls in prostration whoever is in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly, and so do their shadows in the mornings and in the afternoons.

16. Say (O Muhammad ): "Who is the Lord of the heavens and the earth?" Say: "(It is) Allah." Say: "Have you then taken (for worship) Auliya' (protectors, etc.) other than Him, such as have no power either for benefit or for harm to themselves?" Say: "Is the blind equal to the one who sees? Or darkness equal to light? Or do they assign to Allah partners who created the like of His creation, so that the creation (which they made and His creation) seemed alike to them." Say: "Allah is the Creator of all things, He is the One, the Irresistible."

--

شجرة تين تفضح معتقد المسيحيين بإلوهية عيسى - حوار حمزة مع مسيحية

1/2 لماذا موسى نبي ومحمد ليس نبياً؟ | محمد حجاب في حوار مع يهودي محترم الجزء الأول

2/2 لماذا موسى نبي ومحمد ليس نبياً؟ | محمد حجاب في حوار مع يهودي محترم الجزء الثاني

macoooo

Description of the virgins in Paradise

Hor alaina: a collection of Hora (Eyes which the whites of the same very white, and very black

Al Ain: Aaina collection, a large eye

The Almighty said an informant than prepared for the pious slaves

(54) Thus. And We will marry them to fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes

-As stated in the description of Hor they Quaab, he says

(31) Indeed, for the righteous is attainment -

(32) Gardens and grapevines

(33) And full-breasted [companions] of equal age

(34) And a full cup.

(35) No ill speech will they hear therein or any falsehood -

(36) [As] reward from your Lord, [a generous] gift [made due by] account,

God created the heaven virgins (beautiful - close in age - did not get married before - loved) -

(35) Indeed, We have produced the women of Paradise in a [new] creatio

(36) And made them virgins

(37) Devoted [to their husbands] and of equal age

(38) For the companions of the right [who are

(39) A company of the former people

(40) And a company of the later peoples

(56) In them are women limiting [their] glances, untouched before them by man or jinni

The Qur'an told us about the beauty of the women of Paradise, he said: (and Hur eye, Like unto preserved pearls) and to be which you did not change the purity of the color of sunlight, do not tamper with the hands, ((56) In them are women limiting [their] glances, untouched before them by man or jinni

(57) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?

(58) As if they were rubies and coral

(59) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny

(60) Is the reward for good [anything] but good and once you God this has to have reached a very good and Beauty

Them ((72) Fair ones reserved in pavilions

(73) So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?

(74) Untouched before them by man or jinni )

The women of Paradise disinfectants what is going on in the world of the women are menstruating or bleeding and mucus, etc., and the appropriate meaning (and pairs them with disinfectant as they will abide therein) a

Has told us the Prophet peace be upon him about the beauty of women of Paradise, in the hadeeth narrated by Bukhari and Muslim from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him - and talk about the first group to enter Paradise - (and each and every one of them wives, the marrow of the market for behind the meat from Hassan) a

Look at this beauty that occurs about the Prophet peace be upon him you find his counterpart, which you know? (If a woman seen by the people of Paradise to people of the land in between the lit and filled with fragrance, and the veil of her head is better than what the minimum) Bukhari

And determine the number of wives of each person in heaven two seems to be the lowest number, otherwise it is stated that the martyr married with two seventy-wife of virgins, In Sunan al-Tirmidhi, and Sunan Ibn Majah attribution is true for brave Ben Ma'di said: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: ( The martyr is six qualities: forgive him in the first batch of blood, and finds his place in Paradise, and protected from the torment of the grave, he will be safe from fear most, and placed on his head a crown of dignity, one ruby of which is better than what the minimum, and married seventy-two girl virgins , and intercede for seventy of his relatives) a

Ibn al-Wahhab Muhammad ibn ibn Ka'b Qurazi said: and the God who is no god but He, if a woman virgins informed the strap from the throne to turn off light strap sun and the moon, how walled and that God created something worn only by what from clothes and jewelry

Singing virgins

Stated in the Lexicon Tabaraani East attribution that Ibn 'Umar that the Prophet peace be upon him said: (The spouses of the people of Paradise to sing their husbands with the best voices that he heard a cat. That than sing: We are good things beautiful, spouses of people who Cram, who look at a objects , and thus sing it: Canary,

Anas may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him: (The virgins in heaven to sing, they say: We are beautiful ****, Bina Cram for couples) a

Poplar recipe

Ibn al-Qayyim in his book poplar grove preachers recipe: In a written slaughtered you my love and I do not love your My purpose rather not support you. Liver and liver her mirror mirror the marrow of her leg behind her flesh, and jewels as you can see the red drink in the bottle white, and also see the white wire in the middle of the net ruby

Dalal poplar

Roy-Hasan may Allah be pleased with him, he said: in heaven with his wife virgins on a bed of ruby red and it dome of light, if you said to her: You may miss the Mhitak, said inflict the bed Ruby red to General Morgan Green, and creates God Almighty in the kindergarten of the light paths, one grew saffron, camphor and the other, in grew saffron, camphor grew back in, and walk seventy thousand colors

Poplar jealous eye on their husbands in this world

Reported in Musnad Ahmad and Sunan al-Tirmidhi, the attribution is true for Maaz may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said: (do not hurt the woman, her husband in the world, but his wife said of the virgins: Do not hurt him God killed you, for he is an outsider you are about Get separated from you to us)

Given the believer in Paradise strength of a hundred men

From Anas, may Allah be pleased with him that the Prophet peace be upon him said (given the believer in the power of heaven as well as well as from sexual intercourse. It was said, O Messenger of God, or able to do that? Said, given the strength of a hundred men), narrated by al-Tirmidhi

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying that: Allah the Exalted and Glorious, said: I have prepared for My pious servants which no eye has ever seen, and no ear has ever heard, and no human heart has ever perceived but it is testified by the Book of Allah. He then recited: "No soul knows what comfort has been concealed from them, as a reward for what they did". (xxxii.17)

Sahih Muslim, The Book of Paradise and Description of its Delights, Hadith Number:7310, Narrated by: Abu-Huraira

Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, "The first group of people who will enter Paradise, will be glittering like the full moon and those who will follow them, will glitter like the most brilliant star in the sky. They will not urinate, relieve nature, spit, or have any nasal secretions. Their combs will be of gold, and their sweat will smell like musk. The aloes-wood will be used in their centers. Their wives will be houris. All of them will look alike and will resemble their father Adam (in statute), sixty cubits tall."

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Prophets, Hadith Number:3362, Narrated by: Abu-Huraira

شمسي يفضح ازدواجية المعايير عند الغرب

أول لقاء بين هاشم والمبشر المسيحي كين | مقطع يستحق المشاهدة

نبوءة خطيرة لا يتحدث عنها أحد من الكتاب المقدس تثبت عدم صلب المسيح ورفعه للسماء

macoooo

It was believed by earlier civilizations that the moon emanates its own light.

Science now tells us that the light of the moon is reflected light. However this fact was mentioned in the Qur’aan 1,400 years ago in the following verse:

“Blessed is He Who made Constellations in the skies, And placed therein a Lamp And a Moon giving light.” [Al-Qur’aan 25:61]

The Arabic word for the sun in the Qur’aan, is shams. It is referred to as

siraaj, which means a ‘torch’ or as wahhaaj which means ‘a blazing lamp’ or

as diya which means ‘shining glory’. All three descriptions are appropriate to

the sun, since it generates intense heat and light by its internal combustion.

The Arabic word for the moon is qamar and it is described in the Qur’aan as

muneer, which is a body that gives nur i.e. light. Again, the Qur’aanic

description matches perfectly with the true nature of the moon, which does

not give off light itself and is an inert body that reflects the light of the sun.

Not once in the Qur’aan, is the moon mentioned as siraaj, wahhaaj or diya or the sun as nur or muneer. This implies that the Qur’aan recognizes the

difference between the nature of sunlight and moonlight.

Consider the following verses related to the nature of light from the sun and

the moon: “It is He who made the sun To be a shining glory And the

moon to be a light (Of beauty).” [Al-Qur’aan 10:5]

“See ye not How Allah has created The seven heavens One above

another, “And made the moon A light in their midst, and made the sun As a (Glorious) Lamp?” [Al-Qur’aan 71:15-16]

شامبو ربك ! ثلاثة علي واحد | شمسي في حوار مع أوروبي | ركن المتحدثين | Speakers Corner

ها شم والملحدة الإسبانية في حوار ممتع وبناء | ركن المتحدثين | Speakers Corner

شمسي يفاجئ شاباً بريطانياً بحجج منطقية عن الإسلام

macoooo

ما هي الطرق الرئيسية في الاسلام في اختيار الزوج/ة؟ مهم للعزابين

حاخام يهوديان يقبلان النبي محمد رسول الله ! || ركن المتحدثين || Speakers Corner

فتاة إنجليزية تعتنق الإسلام عبر الهاتف
مع جوردن

القصاص في الإسلام غير عادل؟ | هاشم في حوار مسيحي

macoooo

(It is not for the sun to overtake the moon, nor does the night outstrip the day. They all float, each in an orbit)

[Ya-Sin, 40]

Apparently, this Ayah indicates that there is a specific orbit for the sun and another one for the moon, in a way that they can’t intersect with each other, nor can the sun run into the moon, rather, each one of them floats in its orbit. This fact is verified in the following Ayah:

(Verily! Allah grasps the heavens and the earth lest they move away from their places, and if they were to move away from their places, there is not one that could grasp them after Him. Truly, He is Ever Most Forbearing, Oft-Forgiving.)

[Fatir, 41]

The phrase “lest they move away from their places” means lest they depart from their orbits and the word in Arabic is “Tazool”, and “Zawal” is the Arabic word for “midday time”, which means when the sun starts to incline from the middle of the sky. Hence, the Ayah means that every planet in the universe has an orbit in which it roams. Some people said that this aya:

(By the sky (having rain clouds) which gives rain, again and again.)

[At-Tariq, 11]

Has the most subtle description of the universe, namely, every planet, star, or celestial body has an orbit in which it roams, then it gets back to its first position after a while.

According to scientists, the Halley comet, which is spotted by people on daily basis, has roamed onto its orbit since Allah created heavens and earth, and it never departed from it, not even by one inch. Its closest point from the earth is 300 million Kilometers, its tail is more than 93 million Kilometers, and people always are frightened of the fact that it might keep moving straight forward and hit the earth.

However, the following noble Ayah indicates something else:

(Verily! Allah grasps the heavens and the earth lest they move away from their places)

[Fatir, 41]

It means, this comet has stayed its orbit for millions of years. The same is true for the earth, the sun and the moon, and this is a sign itself. Allah says:

(It is not for the sun to overtake the moon, nor does the night outstrip the day. They all float, each in an orbit)

Each planet has its own orbit which never expands, decreases, accelerates, or decelerates.

Hence, It is not for the sun to overtake the moon, nor does the night outstrip the day, which means, the sun will never run into the moon, not to mention that the earth constantly revolves around itself in a way that night’s length never changes, to the extent that we are able to set up calendars accurately for a hundred years to come.

For example, we can say, on day 17 of April the sun will rise exactly at 6:02 A.M. What does this mean? It means that the night never outstrips the day.

Therefore, the earth constantly revolves around its axis and around the sun as well, and this is the meaning of “They all float each in an orbit”. Moreover, scientists have been stunned in respect of the following Ayah:

(It is not for the sun to overtake the moon, nor does the night outstrip the day. They all float, each in an orbit.)

[Ya-Sin, 40]

Islam reformed the Arabs and transformed them into one of the greatest civilizations in history.

To what does the word “each” refer to? It refers to everything Allah the Almighty created.

any piece of metal or anything you see, as they are all constructed of molecules which are nothing but atoms, and the atom is a nuclear and electrons with orbits roaming around it in constant speeds. Hence this Ayah indicates the atom:

(It is not for the sun to overtake the moon, nor does the night outstrip the day)

[Ya-Sin, 40]

It means: everything created by Allah float each in an orbit; rocks, wood, water, glass, table, and everything you see are made of molecules which consist of atoms thatnothing but a nuclear with electrons around it.

She converted to ISLAM فتاه امريكيه تعتنق الاسلام: شاهد لماذا؟ - الجزء الأول

- New Muslim sister tell her story فتاه امريكيه تعتنق الاسلام وردة فعل اَهلها - الجزء الثاني

ذاكر نايك ينسف مفاهيم هندوسية: تناسخ الأرواح وتعدد الآلهة! ردود مبهرة - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

مسيحي أمريكي يتفق مع شمسي بأن الإسلام منطقي

macoooo

in the past, even recently until 1512, the astronomer Nicholas Copernicus put forward his theory that the Sun is motionless at the centre of the Solar system, and that the planets revolve around it=> the sun is stationary.

But recently in the 20th century, it has been well established that the Sun is not stationary and is moving in an orbit around the centre of our Milk Way galaxy, that is what the Quoran mentions the orbit of the Sun: "IT IS HE WHO CREATED NIGHT AND DAY, THE SUN AND THE MOON, EACH FLOATING IN ITS ORBIT" [21:33]

Astronomers found that the moon’s movement is 18 kilometers per second, while the Earth’s is 15 kilometers and the sun’s is 12 kilometers .

The sun, earth & moon all move & the distance between them is stable and regularized.

This was explained in the Holy Quran fourteen centuries ago.

The Holy Quran says “And the sun Runs his course for a period determined for him: that is the decree of (Him) the exalted in Might, the All Knowing. And the moon we have measured for her Mansions (to traverse) Till she returns like the old (and withered) lower part of a date – stalk. It is not permitted to the sun to catch up the moon, nor can the night outstrip the day: Each (just) swims along in (its own orbit) (According to Law) [36:38-40].

Here Allah the Excelled in might says “And the sun runs his course for a period determined for him” Then He says “ It is not permitted to the sun to catch-up the moon”.

This means that the moon is meant to be before the sun where as the sun runs and can not catch up it. Because the speed of the moon is 18 kilometers & that of the earth is 15 kilometers while that of the sun is 12 kilometers. No matter how fast the sun move, it will not overtake the moon. But what makes the moon retain its mansions while it can leave them? The astronomers found that the moon runs in a zigzag swing and not in a straightforward line. The moon runs in this manner to retain its mansions and locations.

In this manner Allah the only creator organized and systemized the orbiting & more movements of all of them so that they retain their orbiting traces & do not depart them.

Therefore, we have the regular succession of Night & Daytime, seasons etc….

Don’t you think it is an excellent determination?

Is it possible that it has come only by chance?

No, it has not come by chance because chance cannot create such excellent & systematic norms of the universe.

Allah has created all this & creates this systemic cosmic norms.

دينكم ليس ضد العنصرية! محمد حجاب في حوار مع مسيحي

1/2 هل السيف من أجل تقطيع البطاطس والبصل؟ هاشم في حوار مع مسيحية الجزء الأول

2/2 هل السيف من أجل تقطيع البطاطس والبصل؟ هاشم في حوار مع مسيحية الجزء الثاني

macoooo

رجل بريطاني يعتنق الإسلام ويترك رسالة جميلة

هل الإيمان يُبنى على الموقع الجغرافي؟ - حوار هادئ لعباس مع شاب محترم

حمزة يفحص صحة الأناجيل مع العم آصف

متى وُلد المسيح عيسى بن مريم؟

كيف كان المسيح عليه السلام يصلى؟ || ?How Did Jesus (as) Pray

macoooo

Muslim countries that they live under corrupt secular tyrannical regimes backed by the secular West.

If they return to their religion, they will be easily united, as before. It is religion that brings them together towards a point, and non-religion that makes them separate.

international media

"works to alienate public opinion from Islam

through their biased and erroneous bad faith. "

These media did not use the term "Christian terrorism" after the attack on two mosques in New Zealand or "Buddhist terrorism" when talking about the brutal practice in Arakan (in Myanmar).

The West does not want Africa to rise up and take advantage of its enormous potential and enjoy peace.

"Western countries are using all their capabilities to achieve this, from inciting ethnic and religious differences to coups and triggering civil wars and sanctions."

Therefore, many Muslims emigrate to other countries after the destruction of their country due to the West, whether it is in Iraq, Syria, Palestine, etc.

Many people in the West migrate to the East to work and also make money

Muslims welcome them

Because Islam welcomes everyone

Although the Prophet was sent to the Arabs, the message of the Prophet is universal

Because the prophet is the last of the prophets

Islam has also spread to the east and west

20% of Arabs

And 80% of non-Arab countries in the world

القرآن يذهل العالم ويكشف 10 أسرار تاريخية عن الفراعنة ومصر القديمة لم تُكتشف إلا حديثاً

أتريد أن أبين لك ثلاثة أخطاء لديك

خطأ في الحسابات؟ | هاشم في حوار مع مسيحية

لماذا لا تصلون كما صلى يسوع؟ عدنان رشيد في حوار مع مسيحي

macoooo

Dogs are mentioned in the Bible about 40 times. Always in negative form.

First of all, it is an unclean animal. The book says: "Do not enter the wages of a harlot, nor the price of a dog, into the house of the Lord your God ... because they are both an abomination to the Lord your God" (Deuteronomy 23:18).

The dog is a trash animal. It feeds on litter and carrion. Among the most famous corpses that the dogs ate was the corpse of the evil Queen Isabella, the Queen of Israel, as Elijah the Prophet predicted, (1 Kings 21).

Praise be to Allah. Peace and greetings to His Prophet.

Dear brother,

The saliva of the dog is a stain in the majority of scientists and it is imperative to wash the part of the body or the clothing which has been soiled.

Proof of this is the Hadith reported by Muslim, may Allah have mercy on him, according to Abu Horeira, may Allah be pleased with him, according to which the Prophet,, ordered us to wash the container that the dog has seven times. licked and according to another Muslim narration, may Allah have mercy on him, the first washing must be done with soil.

Therefore, one whose body or clothing has been licked by a dog must wash the licked part seven times, the first of which with dirt or whatever can replace it like soap or the like.

Some scientists have analyzed the dust from the tombs believing to find a lot of microbes and viruses, but the result was negative because the dust is an impeccable material for destroying microbes and viruses. Nowadays, this result has been recognized by a group of doctors who have shown that dust has a very effective power to kill these viruses otherwise they will be spread posing a real danger to people. According to the two hadiths already cited the Prophet Muhammad blessing be upon him already knew this scientific truth. "

\\\\\

هل تعلم أفضل من يسوع؟ هاشم في حوار مع مسيحي

حوار ماتع مع باحثيْن عن الحق - الجزء الأول

حوار ماتع مع باحثيْن عن الحق - الجزء الثاني

حوار ماتع مع باحثيْن عن الحق - الجزء الثالث

macoooo

حسين المرتد حاول مشاجرة شمسي قبل انتهاء الحوار | ركن المتحدثين ~ Speakers corner

هناك فجوة تقدر بألف سنة! | منصور في حوار مع مبشر مسيحي

تحريف التوراة...مسلم ويهودي صهيوني ~ شمسي وقوردون نهيميا ~ ركن المتحدثين Speakers corner

يهودي يقول إنه ليس لديه إشكال في قتل الأطفال!!! شمسي في حوار مع يهودي | ردة فعل

مسيحي يتهجم على مسلم في مكان عام ويهرب

macoooo

Allah emphasized on the veil

However, Jews and Christians distort the words of God according to their desires

The intention of the texts : that every Christian woman , to follow the prophecy (prophethood) of the prophets, that is, to believe in the prophets and messengers, or in other words, being a believer committed to the messages of the prophets and messengers to be covered (that is, to wear the veil) and this means not only during prayer, but at all times and always.

The Church did not maintain the veil after the age of the Fathers

And the looseness of the updated rulings arose in it.

And when the Protestant movement appeared, it spread its flags on the moral corruption rampant in the country due to the corruption of the Popes,

The issue of chastity for women was brought up again,

and this thought had a presence in their private life, so this (Katharina von Bora) wife ((Martin Luther)) had committed to wearing a head covering Even after leaving the monasticism, and the most prominent figures of the founders of the Protestant sect grew the virtue of the veil ((John Knox)) ((John Knox)), and ((Calvin)) who said:

((If women are allowed to be head-revealing, they will do so) and she will be revealed their chest,

They will present themselves as if in a shameless show, they will be clumsy to the point that there will be no room for chastity and modesty. ))

نساء أوروبا قبل 100 عام كانوا يرتدون الحجاب والنقاب

الرد الجميل من أنسان مسلم على سب رسول الإسلام

جماعة من المبشرين المسيحيين يحاصرون شمسي فكان الرد قاسياً | ردة فعل

أين يقول هذا في الكتاب المقدس ؟ شمسي مع مبشر مسيحي

macoooo

Allah says in the Quran what means

:

{Glory be to Him Who made His servant to go on a night from the Sacred Mosque to the remote mosque of which We have blessed the precincts, so that We may show to him some of Our signs; surely He is the Hearing, the Seeing.} (Al-Israa' 17:1)

There is no doubt that Al-Isra (the night journey) followed by Al-Miraj (the heavenly ascension) was one of the miracles in the life of our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). According to the most accepted view, it happened on the 27th of Rajab, the seventh month of the Hijri calendar, in the tenth year of Muhammad's prophethood.

It is reported in Hadith literature, that the Messenger of Allah was carried from the Sacred Mosque in Makkah to the "Farthest Mosque" (Al-Masjid al-Aqsa) in Jerusalem on a creature called Al-Buraq in the company of the archangel Gabriel (peace be upon him). There he led a congregational prayer of the prophets of God.

Then Gabriel took him to the heavens where he met the prophets Adam, John, Jesus, Idris, Aaron and Moses (peace be on them all). In the seventh heaven, he met Abraham (peace be on him).

He was then brought to the Divine Presence. The details of this encounter are beautifully detailed in the beginning of surat An-Najm (52).

Prayer: God-given Gift

During this time, Allah ordered for his nation fifty daily Prayers. But on the Prophet's return, he was told by Prophet Moses (peace be on him) that his followers could not perform fifty Prayers. Thus, he went back and eventually it was reduced to five daily Prayers. After this, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) returned to Makkah on the same night itself.

Therefore, Muslims should be thankful to Allah for this gift. They should take care of it and never neglect it. It is the thing that allows the Muslim to communicate with the creator five times as day.

Time and Space Are Not Bound for Allah

One major lesson of that miraculous event, was that space and time which are bound by laws of nature for humans, are not so bound for Allah. On that night prophet Muhammad bridged time and space and this world, traveling to the heavens by Allah's will.

I believe that for those who study philosophy the abstract as well as the symbolic implications of the event might be very stimulating indeed. The gap between the reality of this life and that of the life to come simply diminished. This is illustrated by the Prophet's encounter with other prophets who were long since dead as far as we normally think of it but who, in reality, live as beings in a different form somewhere else.

The implications of the night journey cannot be overstated. The miraculous nature of the Prophet's journey established his divine-stated legitimacy as the seal of all prophets. Allah brought him to Him to show us his true worth in the sight of Allah.

All religious traditions share the concept of miracles, that is, something that defies logic, nature, or the established constitution and course of things.

We will limit our discussion to legitimate miracles from Allah, which are by definition the only true miracles. When the forces of disbelief are strong, typically the prophetic miracles that oppose them are stronger.

Prophet Moses was given several miracles, which included his staff that turned into a massive snake and culminated in his parting of the Red Sea, as a divine response to the extreme infidelity of Pharaoh.

Similarly, Prophet Jesus was given even the power to raise the dead, in order to establish his legitimacy before the Jews who would ultimately condemn him to death for blasphemy. Nevertheless, his miracles were undeniable by their nature, and it was only the obstinacy and arrogance of the people to whom he was sent that enabled them to deny him.

Muhammad's night journey was obviously not easy for the pagan Makkans to believe. Nevertheless, the Prophet proved it logically by describing the approaching caravans that he overtook on his miraculous return.

Thus, this particular prophetic miracle not only established the Prophet's eminence for Muslims as discussed above, but it also helped to prove his prophethood to the non-believers of his time.

Celebrating the Event

As far as the Muslims are concerned, there is no particular celebration, fast or prayer to commemorate Al-Isra and Al-Miraj. But in some places, the Muslims themselves have started to have commemorative functions, where the story of the night journey is told in poetry or lectures.

While the Prophet himself did not establish these practices, there are scholars who maintain that gatherings meant to remind the Muslims of the importance of Al-Miraj in the history of Islam, or to remind us of the importance of love for the Prophet and the significance of the city of Jerusalem, are permissible.

ISRA MI'RAJ

Isra and Miraj (Night Journey) - Shaykh Hamza Yusuf

يابانية تسأل لماذا تصدقون اسراء النبي من مكة الى الاقصى بليلة واحدة ؟ د ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik

macoooo

As for the mountains of Paran - except that they were a place where the sons of Ishmael lived. “God was with the boy and dwelt in the wilderness, and he used to cultivate an archer with a bow, and he dwelt in the desert of Paran, (Genesis 21: 18-21), then the Old Testament mentioned that Ishmael's sons dwelt from Havilah (Yemen) to Shur, which is opposite Egypt (Genesis 25).

Therefore, the Jesuit (Catholic) translation of the Bible He declares, to a surprise that has shocked Christians, that the grandfather of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him was

'Ismail

: "Ismail's descendants are the Arabs of the desert, and their life is a life of travel and independence. This is what reminds us of the pre-Islamic era and its poetry" (Margins, p. 91 - sixth edition )!

And with that, the case is solved, and a witness from his family witnessed it!

Banu Ismail are the Arabs who lived in Mecca

Of their descendants the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him.

So tell us, O people of the Book, where are the mountains of Paran ?!

Yes, these are the mountains of the region in which Ismail, peace be upon him, and his descendants, as the Catholic translation tells us, grew up and brought up. It is the mountain range that exists on the borders of the Red Sea, which extends to include Mecca on one side and Medina on the other side, and so the light shines a third time with the coming of Muhammad. , may peace be on him

In Isaiah 13/21 the scholars of the Bible enchant us with this title (a revelation from the Arab side) of these passages: “A district of the Arab countries, in the woods of the Arab countries, , you caravans of the Dadaen. Bring water to meet the thirsty. O inhabitants of the land of Taima, fill the fugitive with his bread. Before the swords they fled before the sword and the bow drawn "... and they are alive in the Arab countries and in its desert! And is there anything else in the Arabian Peninsula than the 'Islam and other than Muhammad and his message ?!

As for the rest of the text, it is a precise description of the situation of the Messenger and his companion, the friend Abu Bakr, as they fled Mecca, while the swords of the Quraysh surrounded the house of the Prophet. , peace and blessings be upon him, in order to destroy him after Abu Talib died, and they set aside a thousand camels for the one who brought the Prophet Muhammad after his escape and Tayma, meaning Medina!

It is for the Arabs and the people of Tayma (Medina) to provide the fugitive with his bread and water after the people of Mecca have driven him out, and we have a right to ask, why the Jews -

they were the first to wait for the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, at the gates of Taima, I mean Medina? !

ما الذي يجعل الإسلام مختلفا عن الديانات الاخرى ؟ - شمسي ركن المتحدثين

هاشم يرد على افتراءات المبشرين المسيحيين

لماذا أنتم ضد يسوع؟ _ هاشم في حوار مع زوجين مسيحيين

فتيات من أمريكا 'يشكرون' مسلم, بعد أن شرح لهم عن الإسلام! ركن المتحدثين Speaker'

macoooo

someone told me

Westerners think of Thai Bhuddist monks as celibates but celibates they are not.

not only monks have a penchant for violence but penchant for sex.

I have been told by insiders the sickening practice where peasants bring their virgin daughter into the Bhuddist temple and place her on the table and a queue of young monks stream in and out of the room.

Bhuddism is far more evil than the pious and peaceful facade they would show us

The Indian authorities have arrested a Buddhist monk accused of sexually assaulting 15 boys in a meditation center he runs in the predominantly Buddhist city of Bodgaya, according to a security source.

A police official told AFP that there were "serious accusations" against the monk, Banti Shangbria Sugoi, who was arrested Wednesday, and who received in his center boys from poor families, aged between six and twelve.

"The boys say they were beaten, sexually assaulted, and locked up without water or food when they refused," added the official, who requested anonymity.

The city of Bodhgaya is located in the state of Bihar in northeastern India, and it houses the Mahabudi Temple, one of the four holy sites for Buddhists, and annually tens of thousands visit it.

This case comes weeks after the discovery of a sexual scandal involving a prominent Buddhist monk in China who was sexually assaulting nuns.

لماذا يتم التغاضي عن جرائم مغتصبي الأطفال البيض؟ | عدنان في حوار مع رجل محترم

رحلة حمزة لاعتناق الإسلام والصعوبات التي واجهها وإجاباته على أسئلتكم

حوار هادئ لعباس مع مسلم انحرف عن الإسلام