JABRAN

:salam2:
assalam u aliakum to all.
i am student ,20 years old . and its really nice for me to see this site.now it will be easier for me get info about islam,where ever i stuck.
i hope u all will help me.
i have many things to ask..........
right now i am just stepping in to this site.
no doubt the idea of creating this website was execellent,successfull
and also need of the hour for all muslims and non muslims.
this website may grow more n more.people may enlighten themself more n more........
JazaakAllah

learnermuslim

Assalaam Alaikum Brother Jabran,

Ahlan/welcome to TTI. Your brothers and Sisters are waiting to offer any help we can on this wonderful site.

Take care and look forward to your posts inshAllah.

Fi amanAllah

JABRAN

Assalaam Alaikum to all
first thing i want to ask is that in the last ramadhan ul mabarak ,i missed my 10 'fasts' due to illness.
as fasting is one of the 5 pillars of islam so i want to compensate for that.
now to compensate for 1 , i have to go through 1 only or more.
and is there any prohibitary period in whole year , where one cant fast.
plz help ..
waiting

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
wa caleikum salam brother,

Welcome first of all, i hope that you are well inshallah.

If you have missed oone day; you have to compensate it by one dday, in your case you've missed 10 days, you'll have to compensate it by fasting 10days inshallah, for the second question, i'd advise you to re-post it in the Islamic section

All the best

Jihan

To my knowledgeThe only days it is completely prohibited to fast is teh two eid days. And it is recommended to not fast on fridays.

Good to know if you happen to be do volunteer fasting( so you completed all the mandatory Ramadan fasts) and you went to somebody' s home you would have to break your fast, if thy had a meal for you. Alhamdulillah you would still get teh reward of fasting.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI,

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

JABRAN

To my knowledgeThe only days it is completely prohibited to fast is teh two eid days. And it is recommended to not fast on fridays.

Good to know if you happen to be do volunteer fasting( so you completed all the mandatory Ramadan fasts) and you went to somebody' s home you would have to break your fast, if thy had a meal for you. Alhamdulillah you would still get teh reward of fasting.
thanks for info .
JazaakAllah khair