World Cup Cricket

JABRAN

In cricket world cup final, kangrooz may be going to snatch world cup again.................there was also used to be a team called Pakistan.
is there any dejected paki:angryblue: cricket fan here.........................
ha haaa...........

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
In cricket world cup final, kangrooz may be going to snatch world cup again.................there was also used to be a team called Pakistan.
is there any dejected paki:angryblue: cricket fan here.........................
ha haaa...........

:salam2:

why are u laughing when u r from Pakistan...:confused:
Sri Lanka to win so that its nation can celebrate and inshAllah bring peace to the country...Sports brings harmony, right???

ShaheedU

Extinct

why are u laughing when u r from Pakistan...:confused:
Sri Lanka to win so that its nation can celebrate and inshAllah bring peace to the country...Sports brings harmony, right???

How many muslims in sri lanka? as a percentage of the population?

dna1987

Muslim Guy
W-Salam Sister,

Cricket is Chess played across 22 Yards; only the worthy play it; only the intelligent understand it.

:astag: :astag: :astag:

I'm not too sure - some of the bangladeshis who made it into the team are quite poor.

One of the players in the Canada team, I know him as "Mr. Billcliffe", teaches as a high school teacher at Auckland Grammar!! The school I used to go to!! He still teachers there, and just left for the world cup this year. He is a PE (Physical Education) teacher. I don't think he's any more worthy or more intelligent than any other school teacher, policeman, etc.

I don't understand any of those "googly" and "leg drive" terms either. The game is still interesting to watch for me.

Salam alaikum :)

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
How many muslims in sri lanka? as a percentage of the population?

From wikipedia akhi...:

Islam in Sri Lanka is practiced by 8.5% of the population and is almost entirely comprised of Moors and Malays.

Conversions
Sri Lankan muslims, relatively, have not been passionate in spreading Islam among the majority population and have remained quite insular. However, there is now steady rise in the number of converts. These converts mostly come from the Sinhalese Buddhist, Tamil Hindu and Roman Catholic communities. Many newspapers contain the names of converts on an almost daily basis

When i want peace it doesnt have to come from a muslim nation...
Even if the country has 0% muslim....i still want that country to be peaceful and successful. A lot of people have died in Sri Lanka. All the best to Sri Lanka , InshAllah if the people win the world cup...it will be the day the LTTE and the government unite for peace n unity..

Peace to u, Peace to the world ....:)

ShaheedU

Extinct
Assalamualaikum.

Why would you wish peace on the kuffar?

These people hate the muslims because they are not muslims, they donot worship their creator, they attribute partners to Him!!!

They do not make Allaahs word the highest and live under Allaahs laws! If we had an islaamic state then jihaad would be waged on them, so that Allaah law can be made highest on these lands, would you then say 'I wish peace on them?!'
When the muslims are fighting the kuffar, do you then say 'i wish peace on the world'

Anyways, back to the cricket.....

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
I agree with you brother shaheed
Anyway, Aussies are on the rampage. Sri Lanka will have a tough time.
13 4's and 8 6's, adam made 149 in 104 balls. whooh !!!

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
thats what I am talking about brother. Its going on. Aussies are batting on 256 for 2, 3 more overs to go. Adam demolished the sri lankan bowling attack. 100 runs he amassed in 21 balls. ( 13 4's and 8 6's)

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
salam,

its pretty impressive....(my bro almost bit my head off for saying this) but the australians are just so damn good at cricket! they dint lose a single one....phew.

wasalam

muslimahindeen

What a boring Finals this was here ..........It rained and rained bleak weather depressing day and Silly old Proud Aussies won ........I thought it was very unfair for the srilankans to play in that weather the game should have been postponed till sunday ......and they would have won malinga is just gr8......
It's finally all over what a relief ..........Even though i'm no cricket fan i find the sport rather dull i was following the matches for the first time .........being in one the Host countries.....guess i had no choice. Any ways it was a predicted match and a an obvious win ........

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!

This is wierd!:shymuslima1:

:angryblue:How come i never heard of this game????????:angryblue:

:tantrum1:whats a cricket game? Im a little lost hear!!!!!!!:confused:

Sorry but i only do basketball and soccer, but mostly basketball(basketball rules:SMILY105:)!!!

:SMILY209: Whats up with this cricket game?????

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Sorry but i only do basketball and soccer, but mostly basketball(basketball rules:SMILY105:)!!!

Not many Arabs play cricket .I think thats why u do not know...Just concentrate on the NBA playoffs. Denver to win

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic

:wasalam: Sis,

It resembles a cockroach, except it makes a sound at night that prevents you from sleeping. :SMILY335:

samiha

---------
Staff member

subhan'Allah that's funny. this is cricket:

[yt]FRXmPe8I7QQ&mode=related&search=[/yt]

kinda like b-ball. booooring in extreme... sorry guys ;)

ORRR THIS is what it is!!

[yt]nuH48JW8XrU[/yt]

as was said:
It resembles a cockroach, except it makes a sound at night that prevents you from sleeping.

:lol: haha... Cricket getting Eaten!!

:wasalam:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
well well..aussies have won. pretty bad for sri lanka. :( sad you guys do not know the game. Its tricky though. Sis samiha, are you done with those terms ?? :biggrin:
All you guys should play the game, then only you are gona enjoy. I am too not a big fan, but like the game. But its way too long. 1 whole day.
I liked the way adam played. hitting the ball all over the ground. Its awesome.
wa/salam

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
precisely....did the feeling of bored crept in while u were watching...or u watched the whole game

Eh...brother..I love the game :) I can never get bored. Especially if you play it yourself you would love it. Hitting sixes and fours is fun. smacking the bowlers is awesome. making the fielders run is amazing. And exchanging a few words with the umpires gives the extra touch. :biggrin: :wink: