vick here

vicks

Assalamu alaikum

Hi, im from Australia. and hi to everyone on this forum. for the past month ive got the sudden urge know more about Islam.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Hi vick,

I am glad that you've found this website, especially if you this have sudden urge know more about Islam as you said.
I hope you'll find answers, and the Truth.
Wish you well
and :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:
:wasalam:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
as salamu alaykum vicks
welcome to TTI
Insha Allah you will get to know more about Islam out here. Also there are a number of members from Australia as well.
May Allah guide you and everybody who do not know about Islam. Ameen.
wa/salam

abdellah007

salam alaykum

salam alayjum sister,

u welcome in TTI, we can learn from as well as u from us.

enjoy ur stay.

Alisha

walaikum assalaam,
r u a muslim brother....well ur name reminds me of my brother who calls himself Rick tho he got a pretty good muslim name he's known by this name among his frnds too:redface: . for u i can understand tht u cannot give ur real name on the net...but vick very much rhymes with rick..
so welcome to TTI n enjoy
wassalaam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI,

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

vicks

walaikum assalaam,
r u a muslim brother....well ur name reminds me of my brother who calls himself Rick tho he got a pretty good muslim name he's known by this name among his frnds too:redface: . for u i can understand tht u cannot give ur real name on the net...but vick very much rhymes with rick..
so welcome to TTI n enjoy
wassalaam

hi, yes i am a muslim, since my father is a hindu, I have not changed my name but that does not change the fact that I believe in Allah and in Islam.

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Hi Vicks,

Welcome to TTI!!!

I hope you find what your looking for here.

I replied to your question about when the prayer will be answered. I didn`t know you weren`t a Muslim. Sorry about that. But I`ll still leave for general benefit.

:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: