the value of the woman in islam!!!

islamic_girl

the value of woman in islam this couldnt b sed more beautifully...b careful if i make a woman cry bcoz allah counts her tears, A woman came out of a man's rib, not from his feet to be walked on, not from his head to b superior ova, but from his side 2b equal under the arm 2b protected &next 2 thed heart 2b loved ,pass this on to all xceptional woman dat u know..... and men 2 -so they know the value of the womanb in islam!
w/salam

NaXuS

u r offically my fav sister :tti_sister: here.God the stuff u write is so cute n true Mashallah.I wish i was Arab so i would have teach Arabic to u but i,m no Arab but they r cool but only the Muslim ones just like me n u.

P.S welcome to this beautiful site:SMILY206: .Inshallah they will help u .:arabi1:

Alisha

The Western society which speaks of upgrading the status of women, have actually reduced her status to concubines, to mistresses, to society butterflies, which are mere tools in the hands of sex marketers and pleasure seekers, which are disguised behind the colorful screen of art and culture.

Islam's radical revolutionary support, gave women their due right and status in the days of ignorance… 1,400 years ago.

Islam's objective was and continues to be, to modernise our thinking, our living, our seeing, our hearing, our feeling and striving for the women's upliftment and emancipation in the society

nazir

Asalaamu Alaykum,
IT is true, despite the claims of liberation of woman, they have clutched her garments of innocence and used her for their own ends. Which is why i am not surprised why many people make a fuss when they see a conscious lady that decides to regain her dignity by donning the hijab as it is a threat to their commercial market. In a way a muslim woman is the true revolutionary, as she throws away all that society seeks to force upon her, and is a beacon of light to her fellow women who want to return to purity,
And i hasten to add is an example to the Muslim men, who shy away from 'showing' their deen; that when the sister is abused on the street for covering she confidently dismisses the criticism of the criticisers and hold onto the Deen only seeking the Pleasure of Allah,
May Allah help the women all over the world to regain their purity by returning to Allah.
Wassalaam

nazir

And i hasten to add, may Allah guide the men to the worship of Allah. I didnt want to be seen as a sexist :SMILY149:
Wassalaam

algerianmuslima

masha_ALLAH

salam>>>>>.very nice poem my niece :SMILY252: thnx alot may ALLAH protects u>>>>>>>>>>take care>>>>>>>>>>>>ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2:

I think this is the best website for learning to listen and read arabic so far.
www.mediu.org/emaahad/ebooks
They have more topics and in about 29 languages such as kiswahili,,yoruba, urdu and many others...they have juz amma for u to practice...its still base on the 3 books fm madinaharabic by Dr V AbdulRahim- only u dont need the book all is there...its conducted by Al-Madinah Intl University
but if u like the books here to get it
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/sho...79&postcount=5

i am there mostly cos im trying to learn to improve on my reading and listening and hoping one day to learn to speak via skype.com who wants to help me to converse in arabic b4 i bite the dust , im aging while waiting for some kind soul to my rescue :(:(:(:SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23:

:wasalam::hijabi:Singapore

Cairo_81

very nice !

al salam alykom wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh mashallah very great sister may Allah reward you :) people should know how our women are proud & happy tp be muslims alhamdulillah :ma: :hijabi: & btw if you still want help with arabic (or any other member ) u can send me pm
wa alykom al salam