Nice To Meet U All

cheeg

bismillahirrahmaanirrahiim
Assalamualaikum warrahmatullahi wabarakatuh

dear everyone..praise to be Allah SWT that i could come and join to this wonderful site.my name is cheeg.at the moment i am staying in Japan.i come to know about this site from a video i saw on youtube.watching muallaf (new muslims) talked and shared their story really move me a lot. because i could learn a lot from them about their thoughts about the truth that most of the time missed from my sight! while they are fully aware i was far away.as a born muslim i was not realising the GIFT that ALLAH SWT had given me. it s islam.and also that the real duty comes to us to do to is what it called the propagation or daawah. Not only because this honour duty is important for the non muslims but its also omportant for the non aware muslims like myself, and not to mentions to our children next. if we dont start doing it then i dont think best things will belong to our next generation anymore. i hope i could find my way too in spreading the words of Allah SWT...please send me your doa also.and please keep making doa for everybodys hidayah..amiin.
Thank U for all the efforts and doas. May Allah reward U with more and more.

jazakallah khair
wassalamualaikum warrahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Ur sister in islam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam Wa RAhmatullahi WA Barakatuh,

welcome to the website dear sister. I hope you are doing well inshaAllah.

You wrote a very nice post jazakallahu khayr, we ask Allah to bless you and to keep us all on the straight path and to help us in this life and the next.

Barakallahu Feeki

wasalam

Ameer

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
Wa Alaykum Salaam

Welcome to this site Insh'Allah it will be of benificial knowledge to you...
hope to hear more from you..

Wasalam

abd_u_llah

:salam2:
peace be upon you sister!
welcome to this website
hope to see you more active around here:)
wasallam wr wb