A new Muslim

melissa123

Not Junior Anymore!!
Assalamualaikoum,
Thats so great! I hope that you will find peace with Islam, like I do, and if you want to talk to me abou tyour difficulties (coz im going through same thing :p) then you can, anytime,

shakirshuvo

Assalamu alaikum sister. Praise be to Allah! I'm so happy that my family just got bigger. :SMILY206: to the biggest family in the world, the Islamic family. May Allah keep your faith strong... amin.

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Assalamu alaikum Sister,

That`s the best news I heard today. Congratulations!!!

May Allah SWT make you steadfast on this journey to the hereafter, to Paradise.

:allahuakbar: :allahuakbar: :allahuakbar:

:shahadah:

ilu_kyp

Assalamo aliekom va rahmatullahi va barakato! hi borthers and sisters! this is my second time that visit this site, my father my mother my all family and me we are muslim *ALHAMDULLELLAH* and ALLAh will bless all of you which turn to Islam from other religion, i am very happy and i want to thanks from all of you! the paradize will wait for all of you, THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH, MOHAMMAD IS HIS MESSENGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abdellah007

salam alaykum

u welcome sister to the religion of all prophets, ur among ur sisters and brothers here, u can ask and we can learn from u as well.

allah akbar masha allah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Welcome daughter in Islam. May Allah increase your faith daily. Be kinder to your parents each day. Islam teaches us the best of manners.
P.S. treat your self to something nice...it is cause for a major celebration.

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum,hey there welcome sis very happy to hear that somehow i always thought you were muslim! from your comments but then i saw you had some problems with your parents and stuff... hope it it getting better treat them well and be kind may allah swt make you a good example for them inschallah may he protect and watch over you.ameen

wassalam

sindbad

NaXuS

Mashallah Shanonx sis welcome to the world of Islam.May Allah strengthen u n may Allah protect u from every evil.Be patient with this religion Inshallah u will see more joy n peace in ur present n future life.

W Salam