I don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!

halah

Asslamu Alaikum dear sisters and brothers

Please try to find me a solution,I have an aunt ,she over60 years but unfortunately she doesn't wear hijab and she denies that it's a mandatory upon the muslim woman,she keeps on night prayer and recites Quran as much as she can ,briefly she's keeping on doing many good deeds but on the other side she's still going to the hairdresser to have her hair done.
The problem now , she is going to have an open heart surgery,I tried with her several times but she compleatly refused to listen.
What am I suppose to do convince her?
wajazakallah khair:hijabi:

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom, dear sister
I really appreciate your spirit and your love to your religion and your aunt. I wannatell uthatu should keep trying with her , but be careful; you should talk to her very kindly and with great respect. Never show her that u aren't pleased with her because of not wearing hejab. You know that old people need special treatment. So be patient and keep making Du'a for her guidance. If u make Du'a sincerely, Allah will never disappoint u.
May allah fill her heart with love and faith and show her the right path to gain His pleasure

vicks

as long as she is doing good deeds and praying to Allah, Allah himself will tell her. and you dont have to worry about it.
allah knows best