assalam o aliykum my brothas/sistah fi dunya wa al aqira!!?!

Aliyah206

!!All praises and thanks are ONLY due to ALLAH, al rahman, Al aziz!!

assalam o aliyakum warahmatuALLAH
i am a new sistah, who's loving this new site and looking forward on reading/ benifiting more from your beautifully written qhaire articles,videos,comments, e.c.t.... and also hopeing to share some of my own writings with ya all..INsha-Rahman.. Mashallah, you muslims are full of knowladge/ cilm...
May allah increase us in eman and make us all stronger Muslims(muimins)
May Allah talaa, grant us Jannatul Ferdows, bless us with pure qhaire in this life and the hereafter...keeping on shining us with your talents and great job t(o all you involved in creating this site..:mashallah: )...
~~May Allah's peace and blessings be upon you~~
your sistah fi al ISLAM :tti_sister:
~~Aliyah Islaam~~

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

Asalaamalikum sister,

Glad you joined us. Inshallah you will find this site full of information. We look forward to your contributions-inshallah.

fahmu

assalamu aleykum ukti

masha allah ukti i really like what you wrote. jazakallahu keyr. i'm also a new sister of islam. i also want to say the same for those who made this site. because i'm new, i dont know much how to use this site. i hope you will help out insha allah.

sister fahmu
Assalamu aleykum

Slave Of Ar-Ra7MaN

#Islam #Oreos
salaamz

wa aleykom assalaam ya ukhtee... so dhawow :p welcome 2 TTI mate...hope u enjoy ur stayin
leave ya with Allah's care
wassalaam aleykom
BS. hey sis...ya come to paltalk? erm...ur nick seems familiar....i cud be wrong anyway...peace out!

Aliyah206

thank you all~~

:wasalam:
first and formost, JazakumuALLAH Qhaire for all the warm wlcoming from all of you..i really appreciated..and as to answer (Slave Of Ar-Ra7MaN)'s quetion, well am not sure if u really are familiar with me..but allahu Alaam...
Ur sis fil islam:tti_sister:

wa aleykom assalaam ya ukhtee... so dhawow :p welcome 2 TTI mate...hope u enjoy ur stayin
leave ya with Allah's care
wassalaam aleykom
BS. hey sis...ya come to paltalk? erm...ur nick seems familiar....i cud be wrong anyway...peace out!