Video 4 New Muslims from 4 Corners of the World

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[SIZE=-1][imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/muslim_will.jpg[/imgleft][/SIZE]This is A great Documentary telling the story of Four people who have Reverted to the beautiful and true religion of Islam and how their life has changed for the better. They give accounts of their lives from before Islam and after reverting to Islam.
This is an interesting video for those who want to know more about Islam and what it means to people who follow it.

[vg]-4309659428535210219[/vg]

producer:
Ahmed Meshal:
Shareef Jihad (Will)
Jihad (Steve):
Dondre

nasiihah

In the name of allah the beneficent the Merciful

Salaamu aleykum warahmatulaahi wabarakaatu,

May Allah reward you for making these sort of video's available and may Allah guide those brothers in this little film. They are such an inspiration, watching them was like going through a spiritual cleanse and incourages me to strive harder to achieve felicity both in this world and the hereafter.

Jazaak allaahu khairn

smikoq

In the name of allah the beneficent the Merciful

Assalam u alakum to all brothers and sisters in islam. I am so happy for been a member of turntoislam. I believe that turntoislam is a great networking site for all muslims. May allah reward people for building up this kind of network for muslim brotherhood, May allah open the heart of the intire hunamity toward islam.......

sokoy44

Hello

it is a great day when i hear someone join to isalm. I hope they enjoy when they find the all answers about this life through islam.

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Anssam12

Allah (SWT) is Noor (Light), & guides to HIS Noor (Light), Whom HE (SWT) likes, HE (SWT) had guided you, to his straight path, please hold to it firmly, to whin this world & hereafter InshAllah.

Leena

Salam alaikum,

Good video. The guys in it seem very positive about their faith and concentrating a lot on the "self-improving" aspect of it.

omar

allahuakbar:

assallaamu'alleykum: This is a great and morally encouraging video's it revives lost feelings and encourages more commitment to to islam

Abdi Alfattah

Allahu Akbar
nasiihah said:
Salaamu aleykum warahmatulaahi wabarakaatu,

May Allah reward you for making these sort of video's available and may Allah guide those brothers in this little film. They are such an inspiration, watching them was like going through a spiritual cleanse and incourages me to strive harder to achieve felicity both in this world and the hereafter.

Jazaak allaahu khairn

Brother I most say I agry with you.
Tanks everybody in this video, and in this site

AishaR

Assalaamu Aliykum

Yet another great film showing how strong Islam is. May Allah SWT guide us all, inshallah

Aisha

jamaliahmr

Allah guides whom He wills

MasyAllah.. This video enlightens the lost feelings and is really very inspiring, seeing how positively they talked about Islam and in "serving God".. Subahanallah, Allah guides whom He wills.. May they hold fast to this Right path.. And May Allah subahanallahu ta'ala open up the heatrs of many more to embrace Islam to save themselves. Amin.

allmuslimsrequal

Thanks for making this video available. I agree when one of the brothers said "If everyone lived their lives according to what God presents in the Qur'an- the world would be a better place"
Many of the things they say are the same things I experienced in the process of converting. I love hearing the stories of new muslims, because Islam is a gift to us. Subhan Allah!

Mohd Akbar

Peace be on you

Salam alaikum,

Good video. The guys in it seem very positive about their faith and concentrating a lot on the "self-improving" aspect of it.

So learn from them and follow the message of crist positively

may god help you