Assalmu aliykum I am New Friend

m3shiatheeb

Assalmu aliykum

Hi pals

My name is Adel 27 years old and I am a journalist in Saudi Arabia

I couldn’t express my happiness when I visited this forum for first time. Then I couldn’t resist my passions towards my brothers and sisters in Allah. So, I decided to register with you.

But I want from every body who read my lines to excuse me because my language is very week.:SMILY176:

Thank you every body and I wish to cooperate with each other to reflect the truth and peaceful side of our great religion.

Thank for all

Izzu

:salam2:
:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:
nice to have you at tti bro. tell us more about the situation in the land of the prophet pbuh. one day inshallah i will be there and cant wait for the invitation from allah swt.
:wasalam:

abdellah007

salam alaykum brother

u re so welcome brother to TTI,

but make sure there is only one side in our deen that is the peaceful one.

wassalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Welcome; and please do not apologize for the use of your language. You are our brother.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

nazir

Asalaamu Alaykum akhi, Ahlan wa Sahlan,
Welcome to this forum and may Allah make your stay beneficial. Alhamdulillah, no need to apologise for weakness of your english, as it seems that from your initial post that it is good. Anyhow it is better to have a weak grasp of language than the weakness of the heart, as the language is used to communicate with Man, whereas Man communicate primarily with the heart to the Creator, May Allah turn our hearts to his love!(ameen)
Wassalaam

m3shiatheeb

Hi every body again. I am very happy for your impressive greeting

Muslims should be brothers and sisters un evry place

Thanks a lot

najbc

Assalamu alaykum,

welcome brother,:tti_sister: :SMILY206:

I want how does it feel to journalist and i hear you can get into trouble if you say bad about the king. Is it true? again welcome to our my family. Glad to have you with us.

maymun

asalaamu alikum
welcome brother to the site and family
and insha Allah enjoy staying here
I have to :ma: to u, you speak luqatul quran arabic
so don't worry about english at all

palestine

Servant of Allah
ASalaamu Alaikum brother. I am a muslim sister who is fond of the arabic language. I never really had arab friends mainly because there aren't young arabs that i know of. Welcome to the website. i am also new. not to worry we'll understand you just fine. inshaAllah.:salam2: :hijabi:

m3shiatheeb

welcome brother,:tti_sister: :SMILY206:

I want how does it feel to journalist and i hear you can get into trouble if you say bad about the king. Is it true? again welcome to our my family. Glad to have you with us.

Hi
Thank you for greeting, and we don't have big problems here. But we don't say bad things to our king. We like him because he help Muslims in many places in the world.

Thanks a lot

m3shiatheeb

ASalaamu Alaikum brother. I am a muslim sister who is fond of the arabic language. I never really had arab friends mainly because there aren't young arabs that i know of. Welcome to the website. i am also new. not to worry we'll understand you just fine. inshaAllah.:salam2: :hijabi:

Hi

Thanks a lot for your warm greeting
I wish to be a good frien Insha' Allah

vetsy22

i bleive this is the introduction page.. let me introduce myself..
i am grace. a non muslim but interested to know more about ISLAM. thank you.

inshaALLAH

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
assalamu alaikum brother,
welcome to the TTI forum . You don't have to apologize for your language. I only wish that my arabic was as strong as your english! Make du'a for me, inshallah.