who's more important?

umYaniah

who's more important mother or wife or husband. mother is first b4 father but is mother first b4 wife or husband???????:hearts:

Ali_Ibrahim

Technically speaking, according to the quran the mother is the most important person in any generation whether it be wife, daughter, grandmother, and female, is to be sooner or later a mother or is already a mother. The reason being, the prophet told us that obeying parents is the #1 priority of a muslim.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

It is not a matter of who is more important. A father gives us an image to live up to. We are born looking up to our fathers and wanting to please them. They give us strenght. How I miss my father.
Mothers, well what can I say. We are an extension of their bodies. We have a bond with a mother. No matter what, your mother can fix it. They are the image of sacrifice. They show us how little they need; if you want the moon a mother will bring the sun and some stars too.
Your spouse..that's a playmate for your life...you fight..you make-up...you are the mirror of the other...you wake-up together..you go to sleep together...when life is unfair..he will make you laugh...when the world is doing him wrong and he enters your home..you bring a little bit of heaven to him.. ( as each Muslim wife should do at times like these for Muslim men )
each role is equally important

Pinky

whos more important

SalaamuAlikumweRahmetAllaahebarkatuh.

Sorry I do not have the time to search for the exact hadiths, but I am pretty sure InshAllaah that for a man, his mother has more rights over him than his wife (tho of course the wife still has her rights over him and there would be some conditions (for example, the wife requesting their own apartment, dwelling, etc etc instead of living with his family, even if her mother in law refuses, the wife still has that right). For a married woman, her husband has more rights over her than her own family-mother or father. Those who are not married have their parents as their priorities after Allaah SWT of course in any of the cases. I am pretty sure of this but InshAllaah someone can help you with the correct hadith for sound proof. InshAllaah take care.
SalaamuAlikumweRahmetAllaahebarkatuh
-pinky

vicks

I dont think who is more important, u gotta treat everyone as good, your father is as important as your mother, your wife is as important as your children. I just believe that you have to be nice to all of them then you are on the straight path.