Muslims Sisters in SKIN-TIGHT Clothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salaam alikom

With all do respect to all of you brothers but it seems like she 100% going to hell! and you all just decided that, my Question to brother Globalpeace did you lower ur gaze to the point u were able to

Did any of you tried to make Du'aa for her who dosnt do mistake ! may that how she was raised and dont know the right from wrong !

Did you try to advise her the Deen is Nassihah (part of the deen is to give good advise)?

then we need to look in to our self are we better than the other person, or we are so good that we have to pick on people mistake and forget ours.

I absolutely agree with u Mr Muslim.
Why everybody Judging over here and discussing this issue.
Does anyone know the hadith ,please correct me if I'm wrong.
It says do not talk bad about other woman ,because this woman maybe better then u.
May be she doesn't know,may be she is new to Islam.
Allah knows best and Allah is the only one to judge her.We cannot bring this sister to judment here.
ALLAH is the only one knows what's in the hearts....

sorry if I said something wrong
salam to all

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom
Mashallah every one making fun of a sister they dont even know !

Subhan Allah we dont look into our self but we are very good in pointing the mistakes of other brothers and sisters, she is wearing wig or not wearing Hijab I think its no body business if you want to advise her it will be good, but instead of making duaa for her we are making fun !

and committing backbiting geebah (slandering and back-biting).

"Oyou who believe! Avoid much suspicion, for some suspicions are a sin. Do not spy on one another, nor backbite one another. Would one of you love to eat the flesh of his dead brother? Nay, you would abhor it, [so similarly, avoid backbiting]. And fear Allah. Indeed, Allah is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful." Qur'an, [49:12]

Imam Nawawi says "It is obligatory for every sane adult to guard his tongue against talking, except when it contains a clear benefit. If talking and remaining silent are of equal benefit, it is sunnah to abstain, for permissible talking might lead to something undesirable or forbidden, as in fact is very often the case, and nothing matches safety."

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah :
"Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should say [something] good, or he should keep silent." [Bukhari, Muslim, Ahmad, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah]

Nawawi says, "This hadith is quite explicit that it is imperative to not talk unless the speech is good, which is that wherein there is some benefit. If a person is in doubt as to whether there will be any benefit, then he should remain silent."

Listening to Ghibah

Someone who listens to backbiting is a partner to it. He is not absolved of the sin of listening unless he remonstrates verbally, or in his heart if he is afraid. If he is able to start talking about something else, or to change the subject of the conversation, then it is imperative for him to do so

"All of a Muslim is prohibited to another Muslim : his blood, his honor and his property." [Muslim]
"O assembly of those who have believed with their tongues, but into whose hearts faith has not yet reached! Do not backbite the Muslims, nor seek out their secrets! For, whoever seeks out the faults of his brother, Allah will seek out his secrets. And, whoever has his secrets sought out by Allah, Allah will disgrace him, even [if he hides] in the depths of his house. [Abu Dawud in al-Adab, 4/271, #4880]

"Beware of backbiting, for backbiting is more serious than adultery. A man may commit adultery, and drink [wine], and then repent, and Allah will forgive him. But, the backbiter will not be forgiven by Allah until his [backbited] companion forgives him." [Suyuti, Al-Jami` as-Saghir, 1/174, #2919, from Ibn Abid-Dunya, and Abush-Shaykh, Al-Tawbikh.]
[/B]

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sprituality comes with age. You are describing young girls. Let them come to modesty in due time. We have so many more important issues to concentrate on. This is springtime. They will eventually learn modesty. The more they practice modesty...they will be blessed ...and learn the real meaning of why we need to be modest.
Please keep in mind, many young women do not have role models. We do not have magazines, billboards, tv ads showing the very impressionable girls the do's and don't's. We live in socities that are inundated with advertizing and yes it leaves an impression on us.
When these young girls see Muslim women on tv, the women are serious and old. There is a time in life when you don't have to be serious..
We have no time for being disgusted with innocence.
Afterall, we are judged for the content of our heart.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salaam alikom

Subhan Allah we dont look into our self but we are very good in pointing the mistakes of other brothers and sisters, she is wearing wig or not wearing Hijab I think its no body business if you want to advise her it will be good, but instead of making duaa for her we are making fun !

"Oyou who believe! Avoid much suspicion, for some suspicions are a sin. Do not spy on one another, nor backbite one another. Would one of you love to eat the flesh of his dead brother? Nay, you would abhor it, [so similarly, avoid backbiting]. And fear Allah. Indeed, Allah is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful." Qur'an, [49:12]

Imam Nawawi says "It is obligatory for every sane adult to guard his tongue against talking, except when it contains a clear benefit. If talking and remaining silent are of equal benefit, it is sunnah to abstain, for permissible talking might lead to something undesirable or forbidden, as in fact is very often the case, and nothing matches safety."

"Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should say [something] good, or he should keep silent." [Bukhari, Muslim, Ahmad, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah]

Nawawi says, "This hadith is quite explicit that it is imperative to not talk unless the speech is good, which is that wherein there is some benefit. If a person is in doubt as to whether there will be any benefit, then he should remain silent."

Listening to Ghibah

Someone who listens to backbiting is a partner to it. He is not absolved of the sin of listening unless he remonstrates verbally, or in his heart if he is afraid. If he is able to start talking about something else, or to change the subject of the conversation, then it is imperative for him to do so

"All of a Muslim is prohibited to another Muslim : his blood, his honor and his property." [Muslim]
"O assembly of those who have believed with their tongues, but into whose hearts faith has not yet reached! Do not backbite the Muslims, nor seek out their secrets! For, whoever seeks out the faults of his brother, Allah will seek out his secrets. And, whoever has his secrets sought out by Allah, Allah will disgrace him, even [if he hides] in the depths of his house. [Abu Dawud in al-Adab, 4/271, #4880]

"Beware of backbiting, for backbiting is more serious than adultery. A man may commit adultery, and drink [wine], and then repent, and Allah will forgive him. But, the backbiter will not be forgiven by Allah until his [backbited] companion forgives him." [Suyuti, Al-Jami` as-Saghir, 1/174, #2919, from Ibn Abid-Dunya, and Abush-Shaykh, Al-Tawbikh.]
[/B]

Thank u .I hope everybody in this forum will stop this discussion now.
Imagine ,this sister doesn't even know that many people from many countries here, discussing and making fun on her.I find it really really bad...
sorry
salam to all

salaam alikom

Listening to Ghibah

[/B]

Asalaamalikum

I was just kidding around brother. Bad timing on the joke, I know I went off tangent - my apologies. Sorry if I offended anyone. You are 200% correct. May Allah guide us all on the right path ameen.

Jazak-Allah khair for the reminder.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
OMGGGG'

:salam2:

OMG tell me about about it!!!

Thats the biggest problem here in NY!! I see so many girls in Hijab dressing like :astag: please excuse my language but like "***".

Come On ur a Muslima DRESS LIKE ONE!!!

About a week ago i got into a huge argument with my mom because i adviced a girl to dress properly, my mom said it was not any of my business!! Come on i cant see a sister dressed unproperly and just keep my mouth shut ESPECIALLY ME!! I GOT A BIG MOUTH!! and this big mouth cant stay silent when it knows something is wrong!!

P.S SISTERS please and i mean plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cover ur chastity, take this advice from ur Muslim Sister, it does not need to be revealed!! Ur a Muslima Please act like one not only by actions but also but ur clothing!! Thank U!!

Take Care,

Jihan

About a week ago i got into a huge argument with my mom because i adviced a girl to dress properly, my mom said it was not any of my business!! Come on i cant see a sister dressed unproperly and just keep my mouth shut ESPECIALLY ME!! I GOT A BIG MOUTH!! and this big mouth cant stay silent when it knows something is wrong!!

P.S SISTERS please and i mean plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cover ur chastity, take this advice from ur Muslim Sister, it does not need to be revealed!! Ur a Muslima Please act like one not only by actions but also but ur clothing!! Thank U!!

Take Care,

lol.... good job!!!! u don't need to keep your mouth shut when it comes to things like that. but try to use kind words though.

AllpraisetoAllah

We shouldn't forget like someone mentioned the hadith:Adienu naseeha
We are suppose to talk about how can we do da'wah to our sisters and brothers and what is the best way to advice them with wisdom.

And my question is how many sisters/ brothers adviced another brother/sister on the street about their clothing with wisdom/kindness and advicing them with the words of the prophet s.a.w and telling them about the beauty of this deen.
And not just shaking ur head and think 'May Allah lead them' and walk away because subhana'Allah I think many of us we're once just like that before Allah swt led them on the straight path.. and that's all because of the mercy of Allah swt.

Allahuma thabat-qalbanaa 'ala dienak

:wasalam:

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum ,hey what about giving them TTI adresse for examplein a kind and friendly way they would probably join and learn more about their religion we have nothing to loose there! absolutly nothing just like that assalamu aleikum brother or sister spontaniously make them feel the energy the enthusiasm give them the TTI adresse or become their friend bring them close to you let them feel safe around you if you are a good muslim inschallah we all have skellets in the closet but this doesn`t mean either that when we see something wrong we just look away without trying to make it better with action practicly what do you guys think about that?

ps.please stop accusing , hurting ,and most of all analising each other we need somehow to find a way how to deal with the issue practicaly without loosing our energy in vain talks anyways that is just a suggestion Allah hafiz

your brother
sindbad

omar.ghamdi

WHAT ARE MY THOUGHTS

AlSalam AlEkum,

I always attributes such behivor to our real ignorance of Islam and the deep conflicts that is always in progress between our persoanl desires and the teachings of Islam that we are very much attached to. I believe that some of us has a personal interruptions of the Islamic teachings and how much we like to employee it, or bend it, so it can meet our desires. However, we know for a fact deep down our soules that in so many cases we cannot win both, our desires and Islamic teachings. But the question is, how we can be positive in resolving this on-going struggle. I would like also to comment on the word, I am not effected by this; well, maybe you think so or like to think so, but the fact is, our hearts dominates us and not the other way around......

Omar.......................

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

I wont say anything about the sister in particular but yea our sisters need to follow it properly. But what i am thinking is that why no one raise a voice when muslim guys do the same ..... wear skin tight clothes, wear low cut jeans and so short t-shirts......... sometimes i feel ashamed while standing behind a brother in salaah ..... and worse when they do the sajdah their clothes do not even cover the satr. K'mon boys you need to answer for it as well and and you too are muslims and not just women potray Islam but you too do that as well.
As far as i have read wearing clothes that do not reveal your body shape is same for men and womenand both have to abide by this rule not just women. So its not just thats its disgusting when women wear tight clothes but its equally disgusting when men wear tight clothes.
May Allah forgive me if i have said something wrong but i see this happening everywhere that men pointing fingers towards women but when it comes to themselves they try to find excuses.
Its our own one sided practices and approach which give oppurtunities to people who are not so Islam freindly to find a reason to talk about things like sexual discrimination etc etc.
Ma'assalaam

closer to hell

assalam alaikum all,

No doubt lots of females are getting closer to book their place in Hell by comitting unislamic things.Tight jeans or skirt doesnot mean a modernization but a declining of modesty.And men are -muslim men- are highly responsible for that.They creat room for modernization in their families.Whether east or west ,if your initial upbringing is upright then rest of the cycle is easy to handle.When our girls are small aged 2 to 10,we buy them in decent dresses...shorts and other things.So what we are doing.The time has changed now.Provide your kids decent dresses from the begining...Try my receipe..once,,INSHA ALLAH you will find it effective.Avoid Musical programmes on TV in your home....While offering Salat(Namaz) ask your kid to join you.no matter what he/she does during namaz..if he/she is on your sajada place let them there...change yourself a bit...just taking is not enough...be practical..

vicks

I think it is not our decision to make other people's judgement. Let her wear tight clothes or not, its their decision, Only God can decide it is good or not.
All we can do is advice them

Islamic upbringing

assalam alaikum all,

No doubt lots of females are getting closer to book their place in Hell by comitting unislamic things.Tight jeans or skirt doesnot mean a modernization but a declining of modesty.And men are -muslim men- are highly responsible for that.They creat room for modernization in their families.Whether east or west ,if your initial upbringing is upright then rest of the cycle is easy to handle.When our girls are small aged 2 to 10,we buy them indecent dresses...shorts and other things.So what we are doing.Provide your kids decent dresses from the begining...Try my receipe..once,,INSHA ALLAH you will find it effective.Avoid Musical programmes on TV in your home....While offering Salat(Namaz) ask your kid to join you.no matter what he/she does during namaz..if he/she is on your sajada place let them there...change yourself a bit...just taking is not enough...be practical..

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Well what i have experienced/seems like it is that if you try and help a brother or sister, like try and advise them, they think your some big shot, thinking he can do what he wants, thats why sometimes i try and say something, but most of the time its not appropriate to say something that could help the brother or sister.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

P.S: Applies to Brother Mr Muslim's post as well.

I absolutely agree with u Mr Muslim.
Why everybody Judging over here and discussing this issue.
Does anyone know the hadith ,please correct me if I'm wrong.
It says do not talk bad about other woman ,because this woman maybe better then u.
May be she doesn't know,may be she is new to Islam.
Allah knows best and Allah is the only one to judge her.We cannot bring this sister to judment here.
ALLAH is the only one knows what's in the hearts....

sorry if I said something wrong
salam to all

justoneofmillion

assalamu aleikum,are therer any women imams where you guys live because i know that in morroccoo ALGERIA AND SOME OTHER COUNTRIES THAT exists but this is in my view something that could solve a lot of these issues because if more knowledgable sisters could dedicate themselves to the teaching of islam to other sisters in a woman environement where they could ask and move freely it would attract a lot of sisters towards the community and encourage them to get involved in learning more about the deen !any women mosque in your areas please if you know any share the information with all of us.

wassalam

ps.if only the imams could also talk to the parents and give them tips how to explain things to their kids not describe to make them more aware about their role and responsability towards the ummah as a whole!and Allah swt knows best

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
totally agree with you MrMuslim. Maybe you guys shouLd have informed her that that was not the correct way for a muslim girl to dress.

:tti_sister: may allah guide her to the righteous path inshallah.

saima11

Asslamo Allaikum,

I am still at work and everybody else is gone because I came in at 13:00 :)

I had to go to Birmingham this morning to the Islamic Bank (Alum Rock Road) and while I was walking to the bank, in front of me on the pavement was a Sister in Hijab (proper, not a Pakistani-convertible joby!) in clothes so tight that you could tell every fibre in her body apart!

These things don’t affect me; they actually disgust me!

So I did what we were taught in the Military (I boxed around her) i.e. crossed the road, walked up to the other side of the bank and then crossed the road again :)

WHY O WHY! Would you wear a scarf on your head and then wear skin-tight see-through clothes?

P.S: If there is 1 PLACE on EARTH that I it is Alum-Rock Road (Birmingham)

i totally agree with you i know what you mean and if you try and explain it they say its not see through come on is it my eyes seeing things im glad some1 else can see it too
:astag: our sisters and brothers need to wake up 2 this.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Asslamo Allaikum,

I am still at work and everybody else is gone because I came in at 13:00 :)

I had to go to Birmingham this morning to the Islamic Bank (Alum Rock Road) and while I was walking to the bank, in front of me on the pavement was a Sister in Hijab (proper, not a Pakistani-convertible joby!) in clothes so tight that you could tell every fibre in her body apart!

These things don’t affect me; they actually disgust me!

So I did what we were taught in the Military (I boxed around her) i.e. crossed the road, walked up to the other side of the bank and then crossed the road again :)

WHY O WHY! Would you wear a scarf on your head and then wear skin-tight see-through clothes?

P.S: If there is 1 PLACE on EARTH that I hate it is Alum-Rock Road (Birmingham)

Lol,Bro one gaze is alright but 2nd gaze is haram...(seems like you were standing for quiet a while........:muslim_child:

I know what you mean,being honest you do see this now day...(was the sister wearing Jilbab???)

:wasalam:

Status
Not open for further replies.