Spider man creating problems...

justoneofmillion

:salam2:

This kind of attitude saddens me...ladies (Muslim and non-Muslim), we really shouldn't put ourselves down like this. We shouldn't buy into what the media says is beautiful. Yes, Kirsten Dunst is a beautiful girl (and we'd know this whether she was on-screen in a bikini, or in jilbab, it doesn't matter what she's wearing), but we shouldn't use her looks and the looks similar to hers as an indicator of the only kind of beauty that there is :(

We should thank Allah that she is beautiful, as she is His creation...but we should also thank Allah that we are also beautiful.

Whilst I'm not a watcher of such movies myself, we will always be bombarded with images (even halal) of fellow beautiful women, no matter if we can see her entire naked body, or just her unveiled eyes. We shouldn't envy them, we should rejoice in their beauty, and in ours too.
assalamu aleikum aleikum, sis she is beautiful to you....astarfirullah i wouldn`t say she is ugly because she is Allah`s creation i hope you meant it that way but i do not think she should make any girl jealous either let`s compromise and say she is normal ok:)

wassalam

vicks

why is everyone so narrow minded? we're talking about spiderman here, not some x rated movie. You can watch spiderman how much ever you want as long as ur heart remain pure or u shud just quit doing pretty much everything.

revert_north

NEW MUSLIMA
assalamu aleikum aleikum, sis she is beautiful to you....astarfirullah i wouldn`t say she is ugly because she is Allah`s creation i hope you meant it that way but i do not think she should make any girl jealous either let`s compromise and say she is normal ok:)

wassalam

All of Allah's creations are beautiful :)

:wasalam:

Globalpeace

Banned
Most Beautiful!

Asslamo Allaikum,

I urge all Brothers/Sisters who know Arabic to correct my quick paraphrasing, Insha'Allah.

Source:Tafseer of Imam Qurtubi

Translation of Qur'aan (Chapter 95/verses 1-4):

I swear by the Fig and the Olive,
and by Tūr, the mount of Sinai,
and by this peaceful city,
We have created man in the best composition,

Rough & Quick translation/paraphrasing (by me):

We have been informed by Al-Mubarak bin Abdul-Jabbar Al-Azdi and he said, We have been informed by Qadhi Abul Qasim Ali Bin Abi Ali Al-Qadhi Al-Muhsin and he reports from his father who said:

Isa bin Musa Al-Hashmi loved his wife intensely and said to her one day in passion, “I divorce you 3 times IF you are not more beautiful then the moon”. She immediately pulled her Hijaab and withdrew from him and said, “You have divorced me”

Isa bin Musa Al-Hashmi informed Khalifa (Caliph) Mansoour the next day who gathered the Ulama and asked for a Fatwa and all agreed that Talqa (divorce) has occurred except a man from the students of Imam Abu Haneefa (RA) and he remained silent on the matter.

Khalifa (Caliph) Mansoour asked him as to why he is silent? The man replied by reciting Qur’aan: (95:1-4) and then said, “Human is the best of the creation and there is nothing better then Human created by Allah (SWT)!
Khalifa (Caliph) Mansoour said to Isa bin Musa Al-Hashmi, “Verily this man has reached it (the truth) and the matter is as he has stated and he called for the man’s wife and said, “Be with your spouse as there is no Talaq (divorce)

وَقَدْ أَخْبَرَنَا الْمُبَارَك بْن عَبْد الْجَبَّار الْأَزْدِيّ قَالَ : أَخْبَرَنَا الْقَاضِي أَبُو الْقَاسِم عَلِيّ بْن أَبِي عَلِيّ الْقَاضِي الْمُحْسِن عَنْ أَبِيهِ قَالَ : كَانَ عِيسَى بْن مُوسَى الْهَاشِمِيّ يُحِبُّ زَوْجَتَهُ حُبًّا شَدِيدًا فَقَالَ لَهَا يَوْمًا : أَنْتِ طَالِق ثَلَاثًا إِنْ لَمْ تَكُونِي أَحْسَنَ مِنْ الْقَمَر فَنَهَضَتْ وَاحْتَجَبَتْ عَنْهُ , وَقَالَتْ : طَلَّقْتنِي . وَبَاتَ بِلَيْلَةٍ عَظِيمَةٍ , فَلَمَّا أَصْبَحَ غَدَا إِلَى دَار الْمَنْصُور , فَأَخْبَرَهُ الْخَبَر , وَأَظْهَرَ لِلْمَنْصُورِ جَزَعًا عَظِيمًا فَاسْتَحْضَرَ الْفُقَهَاء وَاسْتَفْتَاهُمْ . فَقَالَ جَمِيع مَنْ حَضَرَ : قَدْ طَلُقَتْ إِلَّا رَجُلًا وَاحِدًا مِنْ أَصْحَاب أَبِي حَنِيفَة , فَإِنَّهُ كَانَ سَاكِتًا . فَقَالَ لَهُ الْمَنْصُور : مَا لَك لَا تَتَكَلَّم ؟ فَقَالَ لَهُ الرَّجُل : بِسْمِ اللَّه الرَّحْمَن الرَّحِيم : " وَالتِّين وَالزَّيْتُون . وَطُور سِينِينَ . وَهَذَا الْبَلَدِ الْأَمِين . لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنْسَان فِي أَحْسَنِ تَقْوِيم " . يَا أَمِير الْمُؤْمِنِينَ , فَالْإِنْسَان أَحْسَنُ الْأَشْيَاء , وَلَا شَيْء أَحْسَنُ مِنْهُ . فَقَالَ الْمَنْصُور لِعِيسَى اِبْن مُوسَى : الْأَمْر كَمَا قَالَ الرَّجُل , فَأَقْبِلْ عَلَى زَوْجَتك . وَأَرْسَلَ أَبُو جَعْفَر الْمَنْصُور إِلَى زَوْجَة الرَّجُل : أَنْ أَطِيعِي زَوْجَك وَلَا تَعْصِيهِ , فَمَا طَلَّقَك .

وَقَدْ أَخْبَرَنَا الْمُبَارَك بْن عَبْد الْجَبَّار الْأَزْدِيّ قَالَ : أَخْبَرَنَا الْقَاضِي أَبُو الْقَاسِم عَلِيّ بْن أَبِي عَلِيّ الْقَاضِي الْمُحْسِن عَنْ أَبِيهِ قَالَ : كَانَ عِيسَى بْن مُوسَى الْهَاشِمِيّ يُحِبُّ زَوْجَتَهُ حُبًّا شَدِيدًا فَقَالَ لَهَا يَوْمًا : أَنْتِ طَالِق ثَلَاثًا إِنْ لَمْ تَكُونِي أَحْسَنَ مِنْ الْقَمَر فَنَهَضَتْ وَاحْتَجَبَتْ عَنْهُ , وَقَالَتْ : طَلَّقْتنِي . وَبَاتَ بِلَيْلَةٍ عَظِيمَةٍ , فَلَمَّا أَصْبَحَ غَدَا إِلَى دَار الْمَنْصُور , فَأَخْبَرَهُ الْخَبَر , وَأَظْهَرَ لِلْمَنْصُورِ جَزَعًا عَظِيمًا فَاسْتَحْضَرَ الْفُقَهَاء وَاسْتَفْتَاهُمْ . فَقَالَ جَمِيع مَنْ حَضَرَ : قَدْ طَلُقَتْ إِلَّا رَجُلًا وَاحِدًا مِنْ أَصْحَاب أَبِي حَنِيفَة , فَإِنَّهُ كَانَ سَاكِتًا . فَقَالَ لَهُ الْمَنْصُور : مَا لَك لَا تَتَكَلَّم ؟ فَقَالَ لَهُ الرَّجُل : بِسْمِ اللَّه الرَّحْمَن الرَّحِيم : " وَالتِّين وَالزَّيْتُون . وَطُور سِينِينَ . وَهَذَا الْبَلَدِ الْأَمِين . لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنْسَان فِي أَحْسَنِ تَقْوِيم " . يَا أَمِير الْمُؤْمِنِينَ , فَالْإِنْسَان أَحْسَنُ الْأَشْيَاء , وَلَا شَيْء أَحْسَنُ مِنْهُ . فَقَالَ الْمَنْصُور لِعِيسَى اِبْن مُوسَى : الْأَمْر كَمَا قَالَ الرَّجُل , فَأَقْبِلْ عَلَى زَوْجَتك . وَأَرْسَلَ أَبُو جَعْفَر الْمَنْصُور إِلَى زَوْجَة الرَّجُل : أَنْ أَطِيعِي زَوْجَك وَلَا تَعْصِيهِ , فَمَا طَلَّقَك .

All of Allah's creations are beautiful :)

:wasalam:

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
Watching Movies

THE EVIL CONSEQUENCES OF WATCHING MOVIES

Question:
What is the ruling on watching videos in general, and the movies that are called documentaries? Please advise us, may Allaah bless you.

Answer:
Praise be to Allaah.

Watching movies includes looking at things that are haraam, such as seeing ‘awrahs, following immoral actions, or listening to things that are haraam such as music and obscene talk. Undoubtedly it is haraam to watch them in this case.

If the movies are free of such things, then there is nothing wrong with watching them, so long as that does not distract one from remembering Allaah or keep one from doing something that is obligatory.

No distinction is made between documentaries and other kinds of movies.
Watching movies has a bad effect on the individual and on the ummah. These include the following:

1- Provocation of desires
2- Propagation of immorality which is made attractive and easily accessible
3- Teaching and justification of crime, and making it familiar to young and old
4- Corruption of married life, by making the wife seem ugly to the husband and vice versa, by showing images of attractive girls and men
5- Spreading corrupt beliefs which are based on kaafir theories, such as the theory of evolution, or attributing the powers of creation and destruction to researchers and inventors, or propagating magic, soothsaying and claims to know the unseen, or making fun of religion and religious people, and other things which appear in movies that are shown to young and old.
6- Wasting time and draining away energy, living with illusions far removed from reality.

And there are other evil consequences.

Shaykh Ibn Jibreen (may Allaah preserve him) said: Another of the evils of looking at those beguiling images and enjoying watching them is those images which are shown in movies on videos and on the TV etc, which show images of adorned women, especially those which are broadcast from foreign countries, and those that are shown via satellite, etc.

They are a fitnah (trial, temptation), and what a fitnah. The one who looks at those images cannot be sure that he will remain uninfluenced by the image of this woman or this zaani (adulterer) or this one who is committing evil and showing him the way to do it. He may not be able to control himself and stop himself from looking for ways to fulfil his desire, if he does not have the faith to stop him looking at these images, whether they are drawings, photographs in the pages of newspapers and magazines, or they are shown in direct broadcasts or in movies and the like.

These sins and haraam things are prevalent everywhere, and they are calling people to commit immoral actions. When a woman watches these non-mahram men, she cannot be sure that her heart will not incline towards committing immoral deeds, and when a woman sees these immoral, adorned women she would be temped to imitate them because she will think that they are smarter and stronger than her. That will make her cast aside the garment of modesty and uncover her face, and she will show her beauty to strangers, and she will become a fitnah and what a fitnah.
End quote from the website of Shaykh Ibn Jibreen.

For more information on the dangers of TV, see the essay al-Ijhaaz ‘ala al-Tilfaaz by Shaykh Muhammad Ahmad Ismaa’eel.

And Allaah knows best.

SOURCE: Islam Q&A

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“One of the signs of a person being properly committed to Islam is that he leaves alone that which does not concern him.”

Reported by al-Tirmidhi, 2239, and others. Also in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 5911.