Kathy

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Kathy

Welcome to our forum,

What is still keeping you from entering the Deen of al- Islaam Kathy?!:)

If you need any assistance just give us a shout, we are here to help by the will of Allaah, the Exalted.

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
:salam2:
:SMILY206: sister... It's our pleasure to have you here :)

Islam is a very great religion and there are lots of information and educational threads and videos about Islam in this site. Take your time to learn from Muslims themselves, and be sure whatever information you see is authenticated from the sources and references. Because in Islam we should only accept/provide things that have basis; this is our approach.

Everybody is ready to provide help and authenticated answers.
We are all ears ;)

Hi Kathy,

Welcome to TTI. Inshallah (God willing) you will find this site informative and resourceful. Feel free to ask ANY questions that you have.

May Allah continue to shower His infinite blessing and knowledge of Islam to you.

You can say your shahada (declaration of faith) alone or at the masjid. However, it is more preferred to say it in front of other people.

Inshallah I hope to call you sister soon!

----------------------------------------------

"If you were to trust in Allah genuinley He would provide you provision as He does for the birds which go hungry in the morning and come back full in the evening"

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

abdellah007

u welcome cathy

hi cathy,

u welcome to TTI, ur second house :)

feel free to ask any question, so brothers and sisters will answer them with proofs from the quran and sunna of our prothet peace be upon him.

enjoy ur stay cathy

Romaneldeen

kathey
don't make yourself late cuz every moment pass you are not in ISLAM is a regret moment ...bring yourself up to the light the complete perfect relegion .protect yourself from devile and think OF THE GREAT ALLAH and how he will accept you in the end .. i hope you find your right way as you menetion it honestly in your heart
ALLAH HELP YOU

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Hi Kathy,

Masha Allah its nice to hear about your thought to embrace islam i appreciat ur corrage to accept the truth and i m sure that you are working hard towards it. Its all Allahs will to whom he want he will give, its Allahs gr8 gift towads u grab its as soon as u can, and pls pls as many mention above feel free to ask any thing u like to about islam here insha allah people will guide u in the light of Quran and sunna ( the life of propht Mohammed Pbuh)
May Allah help you in ur way ameen.

nazir

Hi kathy,
Welcome to this great forum, and i pray that you also enter this beautiful religion of Islam. Do not hesistate to ask any questions and i'm sure the brothers and sisters here will do their best to answer from the unaldulterated Final Word of God, the Qur'an, and the authentic sunnah (example) of the beloved Messenger, who came after the mighty messengers such as Abraham, Moses and Jesus (peace be upon them all), Muhammad peace be upon him, an example to the whole of mankind, and a mercy sent by Allah to rectify and purify people. May Allah guide you to this path of sincerity.
Take care

Nazir

A

addan

cathy

salaaaaaaaaaaaam
walcome to TTI
:salah: :salah: :salah:
:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:
:hijabi: :hijabi: :hijabi: :hijabi:
:ma: :ma: :ma: :ma: :ma:

Bluegazer

Hello Kathy,

There are four points I'd like to mention:

1- Read a good translation of the meanings of the Qur'an. The following translations are my suggestions:

a) The translation edited by Sahih International [ISBN 9960792633]

b) The translation of the King Fahd Complex for the Printing of the Holy Qur'an. You can read this online by clicking on the following link:

http://qurancomplex.org/Quran/Targa...ItemID=1&l=eng&t=eng&SecOrder=4&SubSecOrder=1

2- Learn about the basic articles of faith in Islam. These are the 6 Pillars of Faith and the 5 Pillars of Islam. Please click on the following links:

6 Pillars of Faith

5 Pillars of Islam

3- Read about the most important element of Islam; the belief that only God Almighty deserves to be worshipped, and other matters relating to this. An excellent book about this subject is Dr. Bilal Philips' "Fundamentals of Tawheed [Islamic Monotheism]"

4- The most important point of all is to ask God Almighty [i.e. not Jesus Christ [peace be upon him] or the Holy Spirit] to guide you to His true religion.

Regards,

Bluegazer