Salam Alaikum - Dear Brothers in Islam a new brother joined your community

abdula

Salam Alaikum - Dear Brothers in Islam a new brother joined your community.

i am glad to be part of your forum, and i hope that i will provife help with regard to Islam knowledge.

I am Shaikh who took islam from Ulama in Saudi Arabia. I hope that i will provife help with regard to Islam Aqida, Figh, and Hadeeth.

wasalam Alikum

Globalpeace

Banned
اسلام علیکم حبیبی
اھلا و سھلا
ھل انتَ من القسیم؟ انا احب اھل القسیم

Salam Alaikum - Dear Brothers in Islam a new brother joined your community.

i am glad to be part of your forum, and i hope that i will provife help with regard to Islam knowledge.

I am Shaikh who took islam from Ulama in Saudi Arabia. I hope that i will provife help with regard to Islam Aqida, Figh, and Hadeeth.

wasalam Alikum

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

Asalaamalikum brother,

Glad you joined us. The brothers and sisters are very knowledgeable and friendly here. We look forward to your contributions, inshallah.

Your bro

abdula

thanks brothers and sisters

ur nice words and warm wellcome provided me with good heart feelings.

i am not trying to expose myself on you by saying that i am a shaikh , but i know that you need to know what the ulama says about Isalm ruling all aspects of life.

i know that there are knowledgable members in this site, i look forward to build strong brotherhood in Allah with them.

Any way, i am your muslim brother in the first place, if there is a need to know what is the fatwa with regard to your concern , then u have the choice to aske whom ever u trust his knowledge in islam and trust him.

Salam akaikum

azeezbelgaumi

Assalamu Alaiku and and Hearty Welcome to you. Insha Allah we will know lot of things from you. Do you know a site which provide us Arabic Text of Quraan the Ayats of which can be cut and pasted in our articles?
take care Bro. Abdula
azeezbelgaumi@*********